why would he learn english

Maybe he is just too stupid

Really expected an American flag with that retarded post

he very obviously could not learn english even if he tried

He is just autistic, doesn't make him a cunt

>Canadian calling other retarded
Pottery.

because english is the world's language

His job is not to speak to the world, it's to kick a ball.

why should he learn it, he's not a muslim

ive always wondered, how do footallers communicate between themselves

so, lets say a french guy goes to Barcelona next year, apparently not everyone speaks English, does he have to learn Spanish just in a few months?And what if he gets resold after a season to a German club, does he have to start learning German now from the beginning?

He must know basic. don't all european/international game refs primarily speak English?

They have translators

he probably thinks learning another language is too much work and just a waste of time since he's rotten rich

if he ever feels like visiting some place where he doesn't know the language he can hire a translator and the result will be the same

"La concha de tu madre"

>Implying he's smart enough to even properly talks using his mother tongue

After this experiment, he saw that learning "English" for "English people" was useless

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0

first of all I don't speak English, second of all don't ask me any questions

Yes. You are expected to learn the language of the league you play in.

>Refusing to learn English

Why is he such a cunt?

don't need much communication

pass, man on, shoot, mark him etc. what much more do you need

he can barely speak spanish let alone english

>East London
>Like 0.0001% white

That's about right.

They have to take classes in Catalan and Spanish

Which country is that?

can messi speak catalan?

ive never seen him say more than a few words in catalan

It's the least white part of the least white city in the UK.

they sure as hell dont have translators on the field
a lot of players change leagues more than 5-6 times during their careers and usually just after a season or two, seems like its gonna be almost impossible task, especially for a fucking football player
well yeah, but you'd still need to have at least a decent grasp of the language for when you are discussing tactics with the coach and shit

Teams add clauses in their contracts so they learn the language. They even give tutoring classes that can be mandatory as their contrcts dictates.

There are also different things, like reckless behaviour that could hurt the team image or their own safety, such as getting a tatto in the middle of a tournament that gets infected meaning they have to ditch a game, then bam, fired without compensation due to penal clauses.

Contracts are a funny thing.

The big players learn. The journeymen obviously dont

This banter falls a bit flat when you say it in English.

He's dyslexic

Keep in mind he lived most of his life in Barcelona and can't speak a single word of Catalan

doesn't really need it considering he plays in spain

pic related plays in the EPL and ''refuses'' to learn english too

learning languages is easy when immersed in them, usually takes a few weeks to be able to understand bits and pieces and somewhat express yourself

and it's much much easier if they have same origin (french, italian, spanish, catalan, portugese, etc)

it's a non-issue except for british mongs

The communicate in the language of the country where the club is located

In Inter, where almost none of the players are Italian, they still speak in Italian. Same with City and inter, etc. And they add translators for those who can't undertand that language

You should watch any non-American basketball game, pretty much all basketball teams in the world have American players but none of them can speak another language. You'll see the coach giving the instructions in the country's language and then in English for the dumb amerifats

I suppose so, he was very young when he arrive. Also he had to take classes, and most of the schools in Catalunya are in catalan.
According to that interview he can understand and speak a little bit of Catalan. But to be honest, almost every spanish speaker finds catalan ugly and useless.
abc.es/deportes/futbol/20121206/abci-messi-catalan-educacion-201212061442.html

this desu

t. learned english from video games and movies

if you found a male downie who isn't sterile and bred him with a downie female would they create the much sought after masterrace?

So that he can communicate with his Man City teammates next season

You learn it you if you like it
There's a lot of people in the EPL that don't learn English because it's just a shitty place to live and they don't plan to stay

Which languages can you understand, even a little bit as a Romanian speaker? Some guy told that you are good with Italian

lmao

behold the most hilarious messi vid, though you may not find it funny if you don't understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=L1EiTgZ5Rsg

>almost every spanish speaker finds catalan ugly and useless.
>using abc as source
lmao brown spanigger detected

yeah italian works but spanish is easier for me. been told I should understand portuguese but it's alien as fuck

It's very difficult

youtube.com/watch?v=MG_tHmL2Oug

>this post

Why do you think English players never move abroad?

(du)

Funny watching Joe Hart playing in Torino and screaming to him teammates in English

What a cunt

You don't need to speak the language, just the accent.

kek

Forgot the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=CwkUMFk4yTo

Hand gestures and body language with broken english, at least this is what I do when someone talks to me in a language I don't understand.

>tfw you will never figure out if he is a genius or an idiot

Italian is very easy for romanians, spanish is ok as well. cant wrap my head around portuguese and french though, which is pretty funny since french is supposed to be easier and i've actually took in school for a couple of years.

nobody in europe wants your overpriced pacebabbies

>il coraggioso Giovanni Core d'Albione
his spell at Torino deserves a sitcom or something, it has been easily the best part of /seriea/

have learnt Latin in school (currently learning Spanish because the future country I live in speaks that language ;^)) and I also find Italian and Spanish a lot easier than French and Portuguese

kek

If Gary Neville, David Moyes and Tony Adams can become managers in your shit league then I'm sure some of our shit players could move their if they wanted to.

and they all failed because they only got the jobs as friends of the owners

>can become managers in your shit league
can they? results say otherwise

Did Bongs understand him?

no he barely spoke any english

I remember Suarez being in a legit commercial for Specsavers

he was supposed to speak Dutch but I guess they couldn't even get him to speak normal Dutch sentences, so he just mumbled some broken Dutch in an almost incomprehensible accent

youtube.com/watch?v=4QvomIF0jI4

Shit education
Not that easy to learn for a spic

Anyway, post cute Messis

youtube.com/watch?v=VhERJW3ftkw

Based LvG

it would probably help him land more endorsements

but... hes already really rich so i agree why bother

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YXLEKyKU4
youtube.com/watch?v=FSCjzZoHt8k

Why do Frenchmen speak Spanish with an Argentine accent? kek

>Refuses to go to Jail

According to the subtitles, Pogba was speaking Arabic

el catalán como arma nacionalista. Han politizado la lengua y la cultura, la han prostituido cmoo hacen todos los nacionalismos. La cultura anudada a un credo político, putos nazis catalanes !!!

He's speaking Spanish, those subs are for Frenchmen to understand him

>post cute Messis

youtube.com/watch?v=L1EiTgZ5Rsg

"Messi do you ever feel left out of conversations because they speak in Catalan?"

>"yes before, but not anymore because I already learned Catalan. After 3 years, it's easy."

How do you say in Catalan "Good evening, I'm Lionel Messi"

>"Buena niti... i don't know any more "

>Argentine accent
Considering the colour of their skin it makes perfect sense

I always wondered this when two teams from different countries are arguing with the referee and between each other

lmao messi is such is a goofball

i have no problem with the catalan people but the language is horrible to listen to

you mean chinese

This is unrelated but Manu Ginobili speaks English better than English professors

youtube.com/watch?v=RLDlpiOkeH4

vuelve a la selva, monito, que ni puta idea tienes

tan antiguo es el catalán como la lengua de los que violaron a tus antepasadas

>being this mad
if you aren't asturian, you are a moor

Go back to Sup Forums cunt

>UK
>white
lmao

I wasn't even born in spain, negrito

>learn english to talk to 2/10 women, fat lobster males
or
>keep spanish, talk to 10/10s, be around this

hard decision

what's the point of being around hot guys if i'm not gay

Do you know what the cheerleader effect is? It works with men too

It was a comment from the video lmao

Hasn't he lived there for like 20 years? Of course he speaks English

>no u
Thanks for proving my point

Is Messi white?

you are getting paid for millions ofc you should learn and adapt, i'd even suck black dick every day for that money

> if you ignore 98% of our country, were white i swear !1!

lmoa pathetic

like the night sky

You would suck black dick for free you faggot

Reminder Joe Hart conceded a goal at the start of the season because he had a miscommunication with a defender

I remember when Ajax bought Trabelsi in 2001 and one game he had the ball and our goalie Fred Grim yelled "easy!" as in stay calm or something but Trabelsi thought he said "ici" so he played the ball to him.
just an entirely uninteresting anecdote I remembered