Why are Trump supporters less slutty than liberals?

Why are Trump supporters less slutty than liberals?

Theyre white sooo.... they arent

Google the word conservative.

Because their lives are driven by inhibition and fear

Why are either allowed to vote?

Because they aren't starved for attention like every liberal slut you see in the media screaming social injustice while they do squats in nothing but bra and panties for twitch donations.

holy mother of god /thread. liberal women are nothing but hookers for attention and approval

Because liberals are degenerates? I thought that was, like, a well-established fact

because they think "good sex" is an oxymoron

why does this bother you?

Oh my god that's the cringiest thing I've ever seen

that's fucking hilarious.

this retarded

this mad
stay mad princess

this retarded

this retarded

Would girls like this be up to take a pic with them to trigger the progressives back home in case I visit the states

OP is a faggot. Ever been to the South? All trumpanzee women are basically white slutty thrash with no taste, fake boobs and tasteless tattoos. They are THE sluttiest women.

And money.

And a peanut instead of the brain.

Bravo! Now back on the street corner, car payment is coming and you only took 10 dirty cocks today so far.

None of these are really slutty, pretty appropiate of the setting they are in, likely because they're not sluts like liberal women.

Trump supporters are really pure

Says the one who uses the less suitable indefinite article before brain

Simple, they keep it in the family.

stay mad princess

this mad

stay mad cuck bois

According to which textbook? Oh yeah and I speak two other languages you dimwit.

so pure and wholesome

This eloquent guy again.. probably has diploma from Trump University

This 3rd world not to see it

You sound mad that other people are fucking, and you're still having to jerk off alone, fatty.

Because they are 99% of the time fat and ugly. The ones who are good looking are normally dumb as fuck but also smart enough to know how to manipulate Trump supporters which isn't really too hard. Couple bad words about liberals and they have a job for life if their hair is bleach blonde

Yeah, dude, because making your Facebook image your tits/cleavage with a Trump button is so demure.

Such depth.. so much substance

Twitch is full of Trump supported, so its you dumb cunts supporting them, otherwise they would go away

This

They are also ALL misinformed.

heroin: not even once

Yeah she looks like a fucking trash bag full of water.

"the left cant meme!"

Democrats are as stupid as others. They just follow another hive mind

They all funded by daddy cunts who never worked a day in their lives

Arguing with Trump supporters is so easy that it almost feels bad since their level of intelligence is closer to a gorilla and sophistication reminds the one of a ghetto child.

Right wing hick Americans are a whole different level of dumb. Wouldn't surprise me if Trump tried to appeal to them by saying he wants to shag his sister too

this retarded

stay mad princess

this mad

show us all how retarded you are

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid
stay mad

this retarded

They're not less slutty, user. They just don't wear their degeneracy on their sleeves.

stay mad princess

wait you already have

haHA

stay mad

The only thing that could make that vision more nightmarish is a penis sticking out (and I bet there is one)

being this mad

stay mad kid

Lol, so your argument is that they can afford to wear clothing that's not slutty.

Take your shit ebonics and stay mad kid.

ITT soybois show us how mad they are

this retarded

They aren't.

>mfw you stay mad kid

this retarded

Trump supporters are more conservative. This alone makes them less slutty and degenerative

sure kid
this retarded

this retarded

Conservatives are the real snowflakes.

this retarded