10 sales to see her naked

10 sales to see her naked

Ever wanted chinese electronics.... from one of the sauciest men alive? check out all my cheap chinese goods saucyelectronics.com/ 500 products to choose from!

Other urls found in this thread:

saucyelectronics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You ought to die, chink spammer.

lol im not a chink dip

stop trying to profit off of us

Shes real, now make it happen

isnt that what the world is about? enterprise and finding out ways... i mean sex sells right

make money off of dumb normalfags not us

Global rule 11.

why the products are real... sites good and products are cheap. who doesnt want that....

so vikings dont like 5,1 110 pound hunnies?

>Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers.

at least finish your site before spamming it out to the world

i mean its basically done... minor things left once it gets traffic i have another 3000 items to add to it. proof of concept..

>>Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers.

Fixed that part just for you

>lol im not a chink dip
You're a fucking spammer. And you shit on Sup Forums with this kind of naked spam. Fuck you.

How is it spam? Its promoting something thats real i get it that you cant think of something creative but i have.... some people would love to help someone out and some would love to see a beautiful woman naked

reported this thread

how about my sister instead?

>How is it spam?
SHIT post
SHIT site
FUCKING SPAM

because you cant have an original idea of your own and your a snowflake?

how is it shit? am i not giving what i promised?

Go away

Your just butt hurt, i can help you come up with business ideas too...

or do thicker latin ladies do it for yall?

Ha. just giving you a hard time. You utilize dropshipping though right? Just curious how these items get delivered in a timely manner. Every time I see sites like this I compare shipping times to sites like alibaba where it takes like a month or more for the items to get delivered. Or is there a US based distribution center that's being used?

saucyelectronics.com/

and its safe with hot girls

or Philippine women...

so /b doesnt have a type?