What phone do you use?

What phone do you use?

I recently got iPhone 8 and I think about selling it, because I don't think I need this type of phone anymore. I wanna leave this technology, hyped up shit and just get like a normal phone with a good camera.

First, anyone in the world needs a top tier of apple. It does the same than the "low" tier one. Good Camera= samsung galaxy s7, huawei P9, and son y xperia ones.

Google Pixel with Project Fi. Never going back to the iPhone.

I use the samsung galaxy s5. I don't give a shit about updating phones. I had the iPhone 5c before getting this 3 years ago. I don't regret the change and I'm glad I did it. Iphones are too basic. It's good for people that aren't well with technology and it's straight forward. I usually download files with free music while it being more in depth, and can do things more freely. Fuck jail breaking the iPhone and fucking up the warrenty.

The galaxy phones look decent but depends if thats your style with the lay out. I would just take an hour or two just scrolling through Google and see what you like. Maybe throw in a few youtube videos. That's what I do with other shit.

In all honesty I don't know when I'll upgrade. I know I won't ever get an iPhone. I don't take pictures and when I do I'm shit at taking them anyway so it doesn't matter too me on that part. Basically almost everyone I know between friends and family all have Iphones. If they take a nice group photo I just have someone send it too me.

>Google Pixel

I have a nexus 5 its almost 2 years old paid 350 new for it. I really like all the google play phones, they don't come with any of the shitty skins and bloatware.

I really think iPhone are just status symbols

>Galaxy S8 Plus.

I've always loved Samsung, and still have every previous galaxy phone. I've never owned an apple product.

Currently using the Moto G5 Plus by Lenovo.
Awesome value for this price.
I paid 250 bucks and I could not be more satisfied. The thing will easily last me 3 years.

One plus 2

I am buying Nokia 8110 as soon as I can get my hands on one.

I've had nothing but iPhones for almost 10 years.
Left this year for the Pixel. Don't think I'll ever come back.
Apple free feels good man.

i vouch for the moto g5+. just got it for $200, probably the best phone u can get for that price. i had the moto g2 before it for 3-4 years and that was a great phone as well.

LG Stylo plus 3. Battery is good and phone is decent. I don't use it for much anyway. Would recommend

LG G5. Worst phone I've ever had (I'm in my 50's).
I've gone through 4 in the past year, they are so fragile. Yes, I should be more careful but hell, I've had phones go through much more abuse than these. Motorola stands out to me as most durable. I had a Photon (a MoPho) that was indestructible compared to these LG G5 I've been dealing with.

Samefag. The LG G4 I had previously was pretty good. No complaints, but the G5 from LG fucking sucks!

Oneplus 3T for about one year now. Its just enough for me, but my one was dipped in vodka and other alcohols many times, so i'm thinking about a new one.

note8 master race faggots

Iphone+jailbreak=heaven
All my iphones were and will be jailbroken no matter what.

Moto z2. I'm a sucker for the mods

fuck smartphones. useless impractical huge fragile brainsucking pieces of shite. gimme something small, light, robust and battery life of at least 3 days that makes and receives calls and thats it. I honestly dont miss anything about having a smartphone, the last one I had was an s3, got rid of it about 3 or 4 years ago. do not want another.

GS5 master race reporting in. Good choice, guy.

You bought an 8?
should have waited and gone X peasant

I have the X. I like it. Probably not worth the money but that didn’t stop me from getting it. I like the iPhone and iOS better than android and most of those phones.

Going off the grid does sound appealing. Although I’ll never do it.

I really don't want too let this go. My buddy had the same thing and upgraded to the Galaxy halo I believe. I checked it out before he went to basic for the army and it's almost like the s5. Seems legit and if I want to upgrade I probably would go with that.