Absolute madman

absolute madman...

K...KEEP ME ALARMED

BAN INCOMING

K.. keep me posted

WHERE IS THE GOOSEMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

is that what his dad said when he sucked the blood of his dick?

Oh shit waddup brian

Kek

BRIAN MAN CALM DOWN

Also why does he type in all caps. Like all of his tweets are in caps

Based brian lee henderson
keep me posted

k

>It's an user summons Larry Gooseman episode

can't be real

I HEAR YA

My sides just ignited.

holy shit, a gooseman pic I've never seen

Does Gooseman have a twitter?

guy is a madman. 135,000+ tweets since 2014

I've look over his tweeting logs, he literally tweets for 16 hours a day, goes to sleep (I assume) then keeps on tweeting. Every fucking day.

some people say he has autism or is just a bot

I've been trying to make a twitter bot. If this is a bot I tip my fedora to whoever made it

Holy kek

a real human meme

holy shit she woke up to her son yelling cock

>the goose is still loose
>"are you the one they call stump"

Unfortunately Ivanka is a brainwashed lib retard.

She told her dad to tone it down after "Mexico sending rapists" comment and she was the one who convinced him to take Planned Parenthood's side because "they help women".

She's only supporting her dad, she proabably disagrees with most of his postions and proabably likes BLM and mass immigration. Its too bad even his daughter is infected by the SJW virus.

Planned parenthood actually does help women though, by massively culling the nigger population. 80% of abortions conducted by PP are black or hispanic.

If anything PP helps you. Imagine how many more niggers you would have if it wasn't for them.

its obviously someone who posts here bot or not

Keked.

It was me. B.L.H. is my, and by extension my company's, baby. We worked tirelessly on him day and night and he's grown up so much now. The man in the picture is actually our company mailman, who asked if he could be the face of one of the most advanced AIs of this century.

We are very proud of it, and hope that it will continue to grow and learn.

the goose is loose

There's a mugshot of him so he's not your average autist.