"BLACK LIVES MATTER"

"BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them. Whites can't bring themselves to even say the words (unless they're disparaging it or scoffing at it). Why is that? Their inability to speak the words speaks volumes of their diseased hearts and minds. In their hearts it is untrue. Black lives don't matter to them.

This is exactly why we need BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Is this a YLYL thread? Fuck niggers.

I'd say you'd have a better shot role playing on Sup Forums, but they're pretty quick to ban obvious trolls, and you aren't even trying to hide that fact.

I would say their lives matter 3/5ths of the time.

Its fine for you to chant black lives matter but if i wore a tshirt saying white lives matter itd be racist. Thats my problem, fuck you nigger

Give a nigger an inch and it will take a foot. If we start saying that black lives, as opposed to all lives, matter they will start to think "black lives matter more". Have you ever read the children's book "If you give a mouse a cookie"? Well if you give a nigger acceptance soon it will want dominance.

You nigger, whites love saying black lives matter. Every white person who lives in a lily white town adores proclaiming their non-racism to everybody who will listen.

BLM needs to proselytize saving black lives to all the niggers killing the other niggers.

Fuck off nigger

It's not offensive. It's just hard to take it seriously. Black people kill tons of black people day in and day out but they wanna have a chimp out when a very small percentage of cops do it.

BLM isn't offensive, it's just stupid.

Smooth brain.

It's racist to say white lives matter because you're literally just saying it to drown out people saying black lives matter. This isn't a hard concept. If people had been killing specifically white people with no repercussions for years and you started a movement over it and black people had responded with "yeah, but what about black people? We matter too, even though we aren't facing the same danger" that would be racist as shit too. Things can be not about you without you getting pissy.

It's okay to be white

>Killing with no repercussions
Are you sure you pay attention mate? They blow up white on black crime like it's the super bowl.

"its ok to be..." is older that my granny
thumbs for your creativity!!!

I'm black and I don't wanna hear this shit.

Let's be factual about this, because all black people know this. There's a difference between black people and niggers. Niggers are the ones backing BLM, not black people.

So we might as well be forward about our intentions and change it to "Nigger Lives Matter".

And yet cops don't get serious punishments for it.

maybe because the people who spout this are retarded. if they want to be taken seriously then stop rioting, looting, stealing and acting like overall animals., look at mlk, he didnt do this shit yet he made a powerful voice for his movement. nowadays nobody gives a shit because they do all this dumb nonsense

It doesn't offend me, what does offend me is them protesting in streets. It's so outlandishly stupid.

Historically, where do you think effective protests took place?

My problem is not the words nor what the movement stands for. My problem with them is how they go about trying to achieve the change they say they want

Because BLM was started in response to Michael Ferguson’s death while violently resisting arrest.
And after Martin was shot by a person defending himself from a violent attack.
BLM needs better poster children. The vast majority, and almost the entirety, of the tragic deaths are the result of criminal behavior followed by resisting arrest.

The difference is effective protests were typically peaceful, the aggressors were usually the people being protested against.
On the flip side, BLM's protests aren't peaceful. Everywhere they go, they're causing problems and instigating it themselves.

BLM came to my state. They protested on a campus trying to spread the good word of "Black Lives Matter". Before the day was over, police swarmed over the campus since the protest devolved into a literal chimp-out and they were beating up white students.

I'm black and I want no part in this niggatry.

They do ehen they are in the wrong.

When you stop killing each other at a rate of thousands per year, and actually invest in your communities and children, people will believe that you matter. Until then, you seem like dangerous, ungrateful animals.

>white

just O.K.? it's fucking tremendous!

If I say "black lives matter" do I have to give you anything?

The guy that killed Tamir rice definitely deserved an actual punishment, and shit like that is still happening to this day. There's no excuse for shooting a twelve year old who had a pellet gun.

This one I agree with.

Philandro Castile too. Dude didn't deserve to die. The cops overstepped. And I'm saying this as a white nationalist.

Tamir Rice
... the prosecution presented evidence to a grand jury, which declined to indict primarily on the basis that Rice was drawing what appears to be an actual firearm from his waist as the police arrived.

Or "Nigger lives don't matter"

>but they wanna have a chimp out when a very small percentage of cops do it.
Well yeah. The prisons are full of niggers who killed niggers, but a cop can't ever go down for killing a nigger even when it's caught on tape that he shot an unarmed nigger running away 40 yards down the road. There's definitely a difference between being killed by some Crip who's going to go inside 25-Life versus a pig who's just going to get shitcanned at worst.

The cop was an idiot who completely failed at beong a cop.
And that is ONE, not a national fucking epidemic.

>And that is ONE, not a national fucking epidemic.
Right, which is why cops are now assassinating each other in Baltimore to prevent testimony on planting guns.

>whites who kill whites
go to prison
>blacks who kill blacks
go to prison
>blacks who kill whites
go to prison
>whites who kill blacks
even *they* go to prison
>Pigs
walk

Michael Slager is in jail.

I think BLM is a political movement that capitalizes on dead black people to drive their agenda. They're scum.

But I also think that when cops have looser ROE than we had in Iraq, there's a problem.

What the fuck is a white nationalist? What's with all these labels.
As for the OP;
Do you niggers ever do anything productive besides screaming for attention, and using your skin color as an excuse in most situations?

The problem is saying black lives matter inherently omits others. If you want to be taken seriously and not be racist, you should say "ALL lives matter (including blacks)" assuming you want to focus on black lives. It's hypocritical to say "black lives matter" and say someone else can't say "white lives matter". Racism is a general concept of discriminating by race. It has NOTHING to do with specific circumstances or how victimized one group is.

>What the fuck is a white nationalist?
A faggot who seeks friends on Sup Forums

He dindu nuffin

Maybe you can go to Congo and get those niggers to stop killing each other since you're so damn persuasive.

screw the congo, have him work on the ones that are already here.

Maybe cause you fucks kill way more of us then we do of you, so it's a little annoying when you're acting like the victim and not the predator that you are. Fix your broken culture. You dipshits are way better at killing each other than we are at killing you.

Black lives matter is in response to a world saying that black lives don't matter. Saying all lives matter is like showing up at a competition for cooking beef and getting mad that chicken isn't included.

no its just like saying cow lives matter then someone saying chicken lives matter just as much, then the cows call the chickens racist

Then the cows go cow shit over a criminal cow getting shot by a police chicken and totally forget that McDonalds exists

"Its racist to say white lives matter"
Only for a brainwashed ameritard that is racist

>Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them.
Projecting much? All I've seen is niggers chimping out when someone says all lives matter, otherwise nope. No one gives a shit about black lives.

I'm a white separatist and I think black lives matter, I also think whites shouldn't be responsible for blacks.

I despise slavery and persecution based on race.

As it should be.

>It's racist to say white lives matter because you're literally just saying it to drown out people saying black lives matter.
That's a retarded assumption and you know it. If anything, you don't want us to say "all lives matter" because it destroys your martyrdom narrative.

You solve jack shit by fighting x with x which is what black lives matter does. It's like saying originally it was white lives matter (thus racism), so they do black lives matter (but not racism according to liberal faggots), then we get upset because that's clearly racism and say white lives matter and yet that is racism. It's pure hypocrisy.

It's the same kind of logic that would happen if 2 white people lynch an innocent black person, then 2 gangsters shoot an innocent civilian in response thinking that's the acceptable answer, then in response whites lynch another innocent black. Break the fucking cycle by not being a retard and show that you're 100% about equality by saying "ALL lives matter" and if you feel that doesn't focus on blacks enough, then do "ALL lives matter (including blacks)"

Please FBI please stop

>There's no excuse for shooting a twelve year old who had a pellet gun.
Yes there is. One of the better reasons for that is simply culling the stupid from the crowd.

In a tense situation it isn't clear what kind of gun the person the officer is looking at is carrying.

>What the fuck is a white nationalist?
A person that lives in Whiteystan, obviously.

>Black lives matter is in response to a world saying that black lives don't matter.
A: I've never seen anyone say that they don't
B: All lives matter is a better response to that

>Saying all lives matter is like showing up at a competition for cooking beef and getting mad that chicken isn't included.
Your analogy is shit.

Fffffuck. This people must be joking, right?
Just the thought of anyone being THIS fucking retarded sends shivers down my spine.

>Give a nigger an inch

They've already got way more inches than the rest of us

>If people had been killing specifically white people with no repercussions for years
Its not whtys fault blacks kill blacks
the problem with black lives matter is that black lives don't matter to other blacks

you're assuming white people give a shit about blacks. we don't think about niggers 24/7 or constantly think of ways to keep the brutha down...y'all do a great job of that all on your own. i'll let you in on a little secret
>not everything is about you
>you're not a victim

Even if this was categorically true (which it isn't), ..so what?
The more important problem is black people DYING, not cops getting away with murder.
If cops got punished for murder consistently, that would be a drop in the bucket at best. Black people wouldn't even notice because the sheer waste of life didn't receive so much as a dent.

They'd still be advocating for black lives matter, so why is the focus on cops, and not on black-on-black violence?

I don't think its racist, but a lot of my country would flip shit over their "victimization" which took place well before my time, and now I can't enjoy my freedom of speech because someone will be butthurt about it

It's funny how we're more worried about "black people dying" rather than just "people dying" but let's run with this train wreck.

Statistically, black people are dying. Mainly to other black people. Yet, here we have BLM protesting white people. Hmmm..

It's like your house is on fire, someone you live with is responsible for it, you know it, and you go to blame your neighbors for setting your house on fire. Ignorance at its best.

13 % of the US population commites 50% of all murders in the US. Usually about a million or so. 500,000 people approx are murdered each year by Niggers. Now how many of those murders are black on black murder ? Probably a most of them. I dont see BLM trying to prevent these deaths. Colin Capernigger isnt gonna take a knee for awarness of those black lives. Itd make their movment look like a joke, which it is. Its just niggers who get killed by cops on film and whos deaths are used as social media propaganda to push leftist and globalist agendas and to further divide the people of the US.

Black lives only matter when its convenient. KYS nigger

I'm just accepting the hypothetical so I can show it to be absurd. Sure, whatever.

To be fair, black on black violence is partially explained by poverty, as low income families gather in suburbs and yet lower income families in ghettos. In addition, gang violence, aside from initiations, is mostly black on black as well.

It only tangentially bears on the issue, because as you said, the problem is that people are dying. But BLM are the ones proposing that they care about their own people dying. If we accept this proposition, there is no reason why they should be scrutinizing cops that get away with impunity over scrutinizing bread and butter gang violence.

Caring about one issue doesn't preclude you from caring about the other, but they obviously have their priorities backwards.

In part I think that if they were to care about this issue, ironically, they'd have to appeal to the cops to solve it, and black people would be killed at the hands of cops as a result.

Its ok to be black in africa. That place is fucked already, because of all the blacks.

I don’t really have much of an opinion on BLM it just seems like their isn’t a clear goal they’re working towards.
As for the words on their own, at least from where I stand, they’re true. Have a nice day and try to ignore the edgy ten year olds trying to get you “TRIGGERED!”

Poor white people aren't killing each other in mass numbers...not where i am anyway...lowerincomefag here

Seriously though how can niggers have th audacity to weep for these criminals who get shot by cops and shit yet shit like this is just what living in a multicultural society means.

Seriously. Imagine a white man stabbing a white woman for literally no reason in like the 1890's . The man would be beaten to death in the streets by the citizens before the cops ever even came.

Shit like that is why we should lynch them all

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

shitty bait is shitty

I'm not white. Fuck niggers. They are nothing but a trash race.

Im about to destroy you with this logic.
Ready?
You claim Black Lives Matter is legitimate activist group. Fighting for the rights of blacks?
Correct?
Then why are black men sleeping with white women. Why are they chasing them , trying to knock them up? Why do black women turn a blind eye?
Answer? Your group and your race is full of shit. All that matters is "gibs me dat"
>government assistance
>free shit
And you love sticking it to the white man.
Thats precisely why I dont support your group!
Now had ZERO black men dated white women. Then I may sympathise.
But its a lie. Like your entire race of niggers. Lazy, convict ridden thugs.
A moral plague to the white man.
I blame weaker whites "boomers". For this problem. So called white guilt

>how many of those murders are black on black murder ?

93%

face it, blacks were slaves because your ancestors were weak and fucking stupid. stupid like you would not believe. if my last claim is false explain history. step up for real and see...

That's why I said "partially". The point I was making is that most people largely killing people of their own ethnicities is partially the result of ethnicities gravitating together.

The studies aren't conclusive, there's evidence that a reduction in poverty decreases the crime rate, while other studies find this correlation to be not sufficient enough to explain the crime rate.
Another problem is that there aren't too many suburban poor mostly-white areas or white ghettos you could test the data against.

Do Black Lives Matter in Africa?

Unfortunately, even if there are people on both sides trying to be friendly, there will always be people on both sides making it worse.

It's not the words, it's that these idiots bock the streets.

I know they don't have jobs, but the rest of us have shit we need to do.

cuz niggers steal and whites dont

the world would be better place if the if these negros are gone. Imagine all the money rest of the world can save not aiding their ass all the time. The advancements we could have made with them as well. People will be more happy not having to worry about niggers as well.

>Why do these three simple words offend white people so much?
Because it’s used in the context of trying to justify a 300lb chimp that just robbed a convenience store attempting to murder a police officer in cold blood.

Liberal blacks and white apologists need to fuck off and pay attention to the world outside their little oppression Olympics bubble

Man every time I come to Sup Forums to laugh at autistic white supremacists I find gold shit like this then the cockroaches come out and keep saying the word nigger to forget the black guy who beat the shit out of them for saying it as a joke

It's true gold faggots

I agree Tyrone it’s berry funny XD

"NOBODY'S LIFE MATTERS" is more true thing
- Jamal

>761372414

It truly is Timothy it's an amazing site to see and boy does it fill me with glee also stop writing like a retarded fag on yt

What if I come from a country that has basically 0% black population and I still hate black people? Literally the most useless race in the world. There a reason why black's are hated in every culture, even your own.

no it isn't okay

Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organization. They kill innocent cops who have nothing to do with what they're protesting against. They destroy property and beat people up. This is not helping the image of black people in the US. You don't need to support a corrupt, slimy at best, murderous at worst organization to support equality and be against police brutality. We're all human. Splitting off like this only creates division, something that helps no one. Black lives matter, because All lives matter. Yours. Mine. Ours.
Hope you can take something away from this. Thank you for your time.