It did well because retards felt politically obliged to watch it because the cast is mainly niggers. Prove me wrong

It did well because retards felt politically obliged to watch it because the cast is mainly niggers. Prove me wrong

It's absolutely because the cast is all niggers. White went and watched it to signal their virtue, blacks went to watch it because that movie which is fake is the Pinnacle of their society, however didn't you hear any of the stories of all those shit-for-brains celebrities buying tickets for entire inner-city schools? Why would they do this?

Why make a movie about a fake superhero when they could have made a movie about a God like Jimi Hendrix?

Because Black Panther follows the fake story of black "gods" in their homeland of wakanda. Jimi Hendrix is the true story of a drug addicted rocker who ultimately lost his battle with drugs and died too young. Some of these dumb niggers actually believe the story of black panther is real.

Hollywood isn't about humanity it's about profit.

ITT : insecure, ugly nazi fucks doing their thang.

Welcome to Sup Forums but while you're here why don't you tell the class why you went to see Black Panther?

Except the movie is actually decent , on par with all the other capeshit at least, and the biggest nigger (muh slavery, muh gibs) in the movie is the bad guy.

In fact it felt like a pretty decent redpill for blacks

To piss off sandy cunts like you.

It really wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't hyped up so much, if celebrities didn't pull the shit they did buying tickets for entire nig schools, and then of course you get the sjws going on and on about how "that's how Africa would have been if whites never went there". Yeah I'm racist as fuck but I'm a product of my environment. I never saw a celebrity buying movie tickets for school children when Thor came out.

it did well because blacks wanted to see it

Talked so much shit about it. Shared so many memes.
The movie was good. Stop being a fucking faggot.

Soy boys.

Lol best part is blacks wanted to see a movie where the nigga fights for colored folk. Rise up right?
Niggas went in thinking it was gunnar be some black vs white shit.

It was a black vs black.

African blacks vs nigga blacks. Most of these clowns probably try to relate to the antagonist.

The dude they related to most loses lol.

White people always have to come up with some excuse to hate something, no matter how retarded it is. Not sure why they don't realize how fucking dumb they can actually be

That's hella shopped

No shit

Fuck off meme addict

serious question what the fuck is up with bitch liberals and taking pics with their mouth wide open like they are about to take a cum shot in the mouth ... every time i see this shit it makes me want to hunt them down and blow a shotgun shell in their fucking skull

Hendrix may have crashed and burned, but there are few I respect more than him. Fuck make-believe superhero shit
Agreed

This, I live in a 99 percent white area and when I went to watch it last weekend the whole front row was blacks lol.

And when the bad guy nigs out and dies, they were more upset about that than anything

>cast is mainly niggers
What? That doesn't sound very diverse at all.