ITT everyone talk like gentlemen until someone rolls trips. At this point everyone must talk like a nigger

ITT everyone talk like gentlemen until someone rolls trips. At this point everyone must talk like a nigger

Those two statement contradict each other.

Hello OP, I hope your day is going well. I still contend that you are a flagrant homosexual.

It does seem that we have a game on our hands, gents.

jolly good idea, sir, jolly good.

Quite.

Indeed, and a fine day for a game it is!

Cheerio and good day to all. Please bear witness to my obtainment of triple digits and henceforth begin speaking like undeveloped ape men. God speed fellows

Splendid old bean!

If you would be so kind to check out the tripple digits my post has aqcuired

Jolly good show lad

I rather hope not to be the one who breaks this fine tradition. OP, you sir are a fine, modern gentleman.

I say, those triplets seem to be rather semioccasional is it not?

Constitutional

This thread is a capital idea, OP, simply capital

I concur fine sir

Jolly good day chaps! I would like to divert your attention towards my dubbles. Yes, quite.

Yes indeed

Indeed

I say, when someone finally obtains three of the same final number, this thread is going to be, as the kids say, "lit".

Good evening my dear ladies!

harumph

Bonjour

So close my kind sir

Ello

elo

Hello, Sup Forumsrothers. I hope your day is going well. I’m fancying a cup of coffee, if anyone would care to join?

Cheerio

greetings fellow Sup Forumsreatheren.

Hello good fellows, wonderful thread we're having here, wouldn't you say?

you appear to have struck doubles, my good man

Salutations ladies and gentlemen

I know who my father is

A fine and generous offer Sup Forumsrother. I quite fancy a cup, my thanks.

Fuck the trips. What’s good my fucking niggers?

I'm inclined to agree with you on that statement, good sir

Sir! That language strongly advocated against! I'm quite disgusted...

Gasp! Why I'd never!

right here

Splendid! How do you take it, my good man?

get this obscene individual out of here, please.

I'm the nigger who stole some trips from wallmart

Black, if it please you kind sir.

oh dear...i have this unfathomable sense that soon this conversation will degenerate to the level of the common savage tribesman.

Oh my!

Omae wa mou... shinderu

oh thank goodness. i was mildly concerned.

Certainly! Enjoy! I’ve just recently got my hands on this wonderful Cuban roast, do let me know your opinion!

What were to happen, say, if someone got quads?

Do any of you fine sirs smell....that....bad body odour smell?

why nothing old bean. we follow the laws of society here, and the only instructions given were in regard to triplicates of the same digit.

My! Delicious! The finest brew I've tasted in months! My sincerest thanks for your generosity.

it smells like...like...well i suppose it smells like...oh dear.

i miss birds with arms
birds are so awesome

Any of you fine gents care for a lovely stroll down London? Could do with stretching the legs.

Ahh, happy to be of service, my friend! May your caffeination continue to be serendipitous.

I'd enjoy this tremendously!

Unfortunate that they were wasted on such a vile thread.

alright let's just not kid ourselves here no one is going to get trips

Jolly good day my fine gents, how is the weather in your expectantly marvelous countries

don't be such a curmudgeon fellow anonymous conversationalist.

I am often blessed with such recurring numbers my good chap, maybe I will turn the tide.

Sir I request trips right away my good negro!

So tell me... how's the weather in where ever it is you hail from? I say, the Spring time is just marvelous where I sit.

well my word i certainly hope not.

Good afternoon chaps

I hate to be such a flaming homosexual but I read that as cum dodger and was slightly offended.

Good day

Hello. my name is soujourner truth

Have patience, good fellow! The day is yet young, and the sun shines!

Oh my!

Absolutely splendid, the sky is rather clear and the sun is ever radiant in my place of rest

Ugh! Such profanity does NOT exist here! Please see yourself out!

Ave gents, spotted any trips lately?

I am considering taking a negriss to the opera this evening. I foresee no threat to the commonality of man or any damage to our society being brought about by such an action.

I do believe that we should alter the conditions so that DUBS will suffice, we have not even witnessed dubs yet, let alone TRIPS, my fellow friends!!

all in favor say AYE!

right herr

My good friend, no. A good gentleman waits until their time!

folks, this is a tripless thread

nay. it's that kind of roughshod thinking that is going to drag this empire into the african muck. I respect you anonymous, i fought with your father in the great war. but sometimes...

Lady Bird is such an overrated movie

Wonderful to hear, ole chap. I say, what a lovely day for a gentlemanly game.

You seem to be mistaken my good sir.

These are dubs right here. Perhaps patience will reap it's rewards.

Nay, friend. We must be patient.

have we all remembered to take our mercury tinctures for our consumption?

What a lovely day indeed my good man, I love such contests in which the conclusion is unknown and absolutely unpredictable

Behold the digits fellow gents

Doth my eyes deceive me? A song bird with a phallus? How Ghastly!

Did someone request trips?

Alas, I shall concede my proposition. Fine gentlemen such as yourselves do our society a great honour posting honestly as you have.

My name is martin luther king jr.

Tally ho gents. Let us proceed

Worry not chap. We all can be taken by wont of action. Our time will come.

Good yard, this is taking an awfully long time

Oh indeed. I say, this is turning into quite the powder-keg. The anticipation is positively palpable.

Gentleman, This statement will not contain three identical digits placed in front of one another.

Now

Why good morning, chaps, there is nothing quite like browsing this board on a fine Tuesday morning

WE