A LEGEND HAS DIED

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

>Nigger
>Legend

Legendarily good at stealing my VCR I guess.

Otherwise, good riddance

shut the fuck up asshole. he wuz literally the Greatest of All Time

Literally who?

Id leave a septic shocker on his grave fucking nigger

He was a Muslim and a Black supremacist. The fact that he was a good boxer is irrelevant to me.

AYO HOL UP

U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ ATHELETES WHO DINDU NUFFIN

F

U

N

Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me

God this thread is depressing. Poor people aren't the enemy. He stood up for something that was important.

FUCK MUSLIMS

it's true though. who cares about the prestige associated with sport ?

And Reddit never ceases to amaze me

He was a nigger who was especially good at fighting other niggers

Why would anyone give a shit about a man with an IQ in the down-syndrome range who converted to islam and hated America?

I want Sup Forums to leave

Get this fucker off my chan. I'm sick of his stuttering retard fucking face

literally no one is interested whenever the media tosses out this dog treat

We remember him for his punches not for his ideas.
Just in the same way we remember Hitler for his noble cause and not for the fact that he was not even Aryan

Converts to islam have usually read the Quran in it's entirety at some point; something many muslims born into the faith don't manage. Having read the fucked up shit in the Quran and still finding himself inclined to join the religion leads me to believe he's a terrible person. Either that or he was willfully ignorant. Either way, joining islam is inexcusable and I wish he didn't because it detracts from his athletic achievements.

IF

Wow, really makes you think...

>he deserves respect because he did sports good
>>>reddit is the site your looking for friendo :^)

welcome to paradise, sweet sultan

>le X never ceases to amaze me xxXDDDDd

>why should I respect a man for being great at what he does?

Like I said, I want the estrogen filled beta cucks to leave.

I dont praise anyone named Muhammed sorry bro but I aint no cuck.

>punching people repeatedly is a praiseworthy accomplishment
He was entertainment for the plebs, nothing more

Why any self respecting man would consider him anything more than a mass media entertainer is beyond me.

Fuck off OP

WUZ

this^

draft dodging piece of shit Black supremacist

your a complete and an utter dumbass

He criticized Trump. He's dead to me.

Have you read the Koran ?
It's pretty short and worth the read.

He's dead to everybody, cock anus.

#FarRoom

"F"uck niggers

i dont need to read the quran to know ali was a boxing legend. this is about ali, and not about quran. his achievements have nothing to do with his beliefs

>Aryan
Well if you want to be a pajeet, be my guest.

You're talking to a mirror m8? Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you muslim lover.

F

If you're retarded enough to believe that believers of a certain religion follow their book of faith to the letter, then you should keep your mental retardation to yourself.

It's like saying someone that reads the Bible but refuses to follow the old ways of the Old Testament is not a true Christian.

>Inb4 hurrrr durr new testament only christian here! (even though Jesus approved of the old testament!)

Anyway, he is still a legend and the GOAT. He was a great person, very cocky and charismatic, but one that marked society and is deserving of respect.

dirty muslim nigger get no respect from me

You were saying?

Why does this image creep me out so much?

GRATIOUS

your definition of aryan is wrong.

should have gone to jail, but old weak cucks fucking failed their nation once again

I will never stop posting this image. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It perfectly sums up the average Sup Forums american user telling us meds what is White and what is not.

its not the critic that counts Sup Forums nice try

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY
STING LIKE A Sup Forums

>RIP CASSIUS CLAY

He had some retarded nigger shit on him, I am not going to deny that, but at the end, he seemed like a decent and coherent man.

Maybe because he was partially White? Who knows.

Yes, because your country failing a proxy war and being forced to send it's own citizens to their death in an absolutely meaningless war is an honor and refusing this honor makes you a criminal.

I mean the Korean war can be tolerated, but Vietnam was absolutely useless. So useless that a couple of decades later, the US is arming Vietnam and giving weapons to the communist regime. I feel bad for those who died in Vietnam, nothing worse than dying for nothing.

[F]

WE
WUZ
BOXXERZ
AND
SHIET

>nothing worse than dying for nothing.

You sure?

>he didn't liked race mixing
Dropped.

Yeah, being a corporate puppet sucks, and even though you have absolutely no humanity dignity, you still get to live a luxurious life.

Meanwhile, you die like a dog in Vietnam, only to see your government arming the people who killed you a few decades later. Because that's geopolitics.

[F]uck that dumb negro

You become a legend AFTER you die.

This video will make you like him more.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

What about dying like a dog for a corporate puppet?

My sides

he is dead, what are you pooing on about?

If a white guy said this he'd be ridiculed for life

Nope

It always depends. A meaningless death is attributed to a meaningless cause. Dying in Vietnam was meaningless.

Dying in Afghanistan wasn't though, neither in Iraq. The US got to set up military bases there and widen their military sphere. The soldiers died brainwashed and believing it was for muh freedumz or muh wmdz but ultimately it profited the US govt.

Its funny how Sup Forums hates klay even tho he is basically a black Sup Forums tard

Rocky Marciano was better
He didn't renounce the nation of Islam even after it killed Malcom X
I don't are how big of a eugenics man he was he didn't fight for it and he continued to be a rag head even after they were exposed as leeches

He chose Islam and didn't fight for eugenics even though he had the star power to bring it back to the US and he knew he did

Burn in hell you muzzy sack of shit

Was he actually redpilled?

Black-supremacist, Muslim, and Black. Seems to be just Sup Forumss type.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Apparently he didn't care for race mixing.

Secrelty based?