As a European I couldn't be happier with the direction America is currently going in!

As a European I couldn't be happier with the direction America is currently going in!

Finally, America is pulling itself from the darkness that has enslaved it for the last 30 years, its finally joining the civilised world.

You'll say bait but you'll only say bait because you are an un-educated gun nut, and the sooner your lot dies out the sooner America can once again be the great country it once was.

Congratulations USA, you're gonna be ok kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
military-today.com/firearms/m16.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY
britannica.com/technology/M16-rifle
gundigest.com/reviews/the-ar-16m16-the-rifle-that-was-never-supposed-to-be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw gun loons get mad that their freedurms are being taken away

Yeah, for example join Italy style: basically you can't defend yourself and thieves are free to steal everything from you.

If you react in any way you got charged because you inflicted physical damaged.

Well.... shit...

That AR you see on the news is a piece of shit that retards buy. More virtue signaling bullshit for a company that needs a stock boost.

>As a shill, I'm happy to promote what i was paid to promote.

Says the party that is openly welcoming Russian meddling in our elective process.

>t. demisexual transnigger vegan anarcha-feminist

>As a European I couldn't be happier with the direction America is currently going in!

Question OP. Why do you give a flying fuck what happens in the states? I doubt a bullet from an "assault" rifle would ever hit you from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Dicks sure did do a good thing, now all the mom and pop stores they almost put out if business will be able to sell more firearms and keep money away from bigger corporations.... thanks again dicks for promoting competitive prices between smaller sellers so gun owners and really get their bang for their buck!!

the real reason they are removing them is because everyone is getting them cheaper elsewhere and they are losing money on the inventory

Ah right i heard about that. Can you send me that link again of the evidence that was provided by these 17 intelligence agencies? I promise i will change my mind then

As a fellow european who has actually lived in america I can say that OP has no fucking idea what he is talking about. The usa is a very unique country. No other nation has prioritized personal freedoms or liberty in the same way. This current direction where everyoen from sporting goods stores to late night talk show hows seem to been on political vendettas is DEEPLY Troubling.

Spot the reddit faggot

>As a European
>a European
>a

this pic is missing good ol 12 inch jared

So you're saying that all the directors of the FBI are just trying to fuck with trump?

My concern is we know they meddled whether or not we know how or what they did, yet we do nothing and impose no sanction. Literally 2 guys are going to jail soon for telling Russian ambassadors that Trump will not impose sanctions that the us had been planning on imposing due to Russia's involvement in Georgia Ukraine and Syria. And so far we have imposed no sanctions even though we know they are literally trolling out gov.

Open your fucking eyes. Russia is not our friend.

>assault-style
>1 shop
net gain: 0

Good to see the only gun store in the US has stopped selling those dangerous assault weapons. Now that we only have safe guns we should be fine.

Says the man who has isis jump in cars and run them over. How do they stop them? With people. Live with a gun or die by a truck? Man hard choice.

As someone who works in one of those stores and is working a FUCKTON of OT I can confirm this true

The weird exceptions in the English language. Don't worry, you'll pick them up eventually.

Who paid the peaceful protesters again that attacked the police in ukraine? Oh right!

This is how funny it is...

Americans chirp on about 2nd Amendment
Nothing wrong with owning a gun as long as you are qualified or tested to do so
They don't want to be tested - "Mah rights to just own a gun"
Thinks defending a home needs an AR like an m16 or some shit
Americans being retarded as per usual

Where is Trump and Jeff in that picture?

As a European, I couldn't give a single fuck about the direction America is going, it's still a third world shithole with it's head so far up it's own ass that they're not even aware of it.

Where is the reason to add them?

You sound really, really butthurt. What did the America do to you?

>America is pulling itself from the darkness that has enslaved it for the last 30 years
Care to explain?

Exposed teen
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

I feel bad for anyone who buys guns from these chain stores anyway. It’s rare they aren’t selling stuff way over priced. I remember my first gun was around $600 at a local store, Dicks wanted $750

>third world shithole

>thinks Americans give a fuck about what some thrid worlder thinks

Here's a link to the declassified report from the desk of the director of national intelligence.
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
The meat of the doc is page 11 through 15
8 and nine are a summary.

everything, thats not hi-power for 200$ is overpriced

You can't get an assault rifle without a license that essential hands away parts of your rights to privacy to law enforcement. An AR15 isn't an assault rifle, AR doesn't stand for assault rifle. You faggots need to understand this and get that you can get other hunting rifles that have polished wood bodies that people don't considered assault rifles, that are actually better than an AR-15.

Go fuck yourself Eurotrash.

The fact you asked that question when I said Jeff, clearly shows you have no clue what is going on.
Never heard of the Lolita Express? Jeffrey Epsteins plane? No?
Trump rode it several times with Jeff. As did Spacey, Bill Clinton, etc.
It was well known for a specific reason, so that being said if Trump knew about it why go on it?
Exactly.

So their evidence about Russia meddling with US election equates to Andy shits thread on Sup Forums. Amazing

Nobody cares what you think. Stop being so obsessed holy fuck

The M-16 is an Assault Rifle you fucktoid, try again.

rekt, kek'd, and chek'd

Doubt you actually read any of that but the concern is we are doing nothing in response.

check out this faggot trying to teach other faggots about guns and failing.

But hi-point is ugly. Though I do sorta like there carbine. Dicks probably sells hi-points for $300 somehow

Dicks is doing people a favour, their guns are overpriced. First time buyers will just do more research and buy from gun shows or online like everyone else does.

As european I just don't care if americans continue shooting up schools or not.
I don't understand why some people here in Europe care so much what they do over there. We have our own problems.

guns dont kill people, people kill people, what the US needs is a moral revolution, not a ban on weapons. If that kid wasnt angry, he wouldnt have done this... I bet the kids at that school forgot the bullying the kid went through, the cruel intentions of fellow classmates... THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, except now with a hand gun, easier to hide and use i guess... so no this wont fix shit... fix the people, not the tools.

>when you're mad about Russian interference but you're fine with Jewish interference
Come back to me when you're ready to talk about the ACTUAL problems with foreign influence in our society. I fucking hope the Russians swung some votes with their shitty Facebook ads, as long as the leftists are held at bay I don't give a single fuck how that is accomplished.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY

"""Assault style""" as opposed to the guns you can't assault someone with. What a joke

Why is trump declaring national emergency freezing the fund of ppl suspected of human trafficing?

i guess you can't read what makes an assault rifle an assault rifle....
maybe you should go drink some bleach?

Look at this faggot not able to read. I said an AR15 isn't an Assault Rifle and that you need a license from the government that signs away privacy rights to own a REAL AR. You also need about 12k to buy a fucking M16 you dumb nigger.

He should be doing it, but funny how out of all the ammo he had against Clinton, he never used Epsteins Lolita Express, because he is a friend of his and used it.

You can't defend him for it.

Samefagging this hard. Learn to read nigger tits.

It states their activities are focused on “trolls”. So there entire basis is something that every single public figure deals with. The fact is no one who likes Clinton was swayed into voting for Trump due to trolls. If they were then that’s a poor reflection on their own intelligence. People are responsible for their own decisions as well as sourcing their own information.

I guess you can't read that the m-16 is classified as an Assault Rifle.

And you tryhard to make it look like it isn't, nothing you can say or do will change that fact.

Wheeeeew boy you should get to bed for school tomorrow, let the adults speak for a change.

>buh buh buh my excuses because you schooled me
>tries to come up with some shitty childish response about education levels

there's no such thing as an assault rifle you retard, AR stands for Armalite Rifle, any weapon can be used to perform an assault and literally all guns can be re-engineered to be full auto if you were really invested in having a full auto quad barrel shotgun it's doable but fuck that would kick like a horses dick

The M-16 was developed as the AR-15. And was still an Assault Rifle.

Keep trying tryhard. You failed like your father and grandfather.

i know. I think they could pretty iit up some and stay in the price range, but if u usa ppl r s hanged up on the fact, that u need to have a gun, a working 1 for 200 seems a good deal, compared to not having the pretty 1 for 600

wrong.

>imagining that only 1 person replies to them
>cannot be true that more than 1 person doesn't agree with their wrong information
>being this 12 years of salty age

He already did do that in december. And all of the sudden the rothschilds are selling hunting estates.

New levels of tryhard here, "Oh hey guys the AR means a company called Armalite made it, AR for assault rifle doesn't exist because I have to win this argument so I have to say that."

kek

Being this much of a tryhard is so funny

Actually just had this conversation with someone. Schools have co-existed with the right to firearms that were just as deadly as they are today. Yet you didn’t see a spree of school shootings. There’s a cultural issue that’s playing a roll in this.

Enjoy
icutit.ga/gGoxnDb8m

It’s funny how obsessed you cucks are

you are wrong, someone already posted a link to the information snowflake.

I don't think getting raped by Muslim refugees is ok.

Yeah that’s true but if you can afford the one you like better then might as well go for it. Hi-point is great for its value, but they aren’t great in comparison to other firearms. Plus I don’t think they make any sub-compacts for carry, though I could be wrong

why wouldn't you want an ar-15 to defend your home, would you rather go at them with butter knifes or an old timey flintlock? no. you'd want the most efficient and devastating weapon you could get your hands on, if you cared about protecting yourself and your loved ones

britannica.com/technology/M16-rifle
gundigest.com/reviews/the-ar-16m16-the-rifle-that-was-never-supposed-to-be

Also consider the fact that user said m-16 originally and you replied saying it was an AR-15. Now that you have been shown to be an ignorant faggot you are trying methods of trying to get out of your hole, and failing.

w/e. We rly dont need a scar-l for 2,5k, if u can get an ar for 500. The point is u should make ar for 100, not a new gun for 5k

This. If someone busted in my house unless they either run scared or get killed id still fear for my safety. Let’s say you use a non-lethal means or places less than lethal shots and they were arrested. You may now be a target for them when they get out of prison. There’s no everything ends up well for everyone during a home invasion.

Shotgun would be better and not so easy to use against school kids without being taken down quickly yourself.

No need for an Assault Rifle in a home, it should be only for soldiers and government police.

if you had any reading comprehension you'd see that it's essentially flavor text, it's just a rifle, whether or not you use it for an assault is up to you, smh fucking normies got no understanding of engineering

As ex-military I can confirm this is true, the M-16 was developed and used in Nam, it was a mistake but ended up being the best assault rifle out there.

Please tell me what you think an assault rifle is. Because an AR-15 definitely isn't one.

you cant but automatic rifles idiot

shotguns have a lot of kick, and a short range, bird pellet is not particularly effective for stopping an armed intruder from shooting you in the face, a slug would just toss a giant hole through your walls, a proper repeating rifle or handgun is more optimal for home protection, preferably of a caliber capable of force enough to shock on impact

More expensive guns exist for the same reason more expensive cars do. I didn’t buy a Jetta because I don’t like them and I could afford something better. I’m really failing to see what you’re getting at? The price you decide to pay for a firearm has almost no effects

Tryharding this much, someone just posted more links to show the history of the M-16 and why it was developed as the AR-15. You were wrong. And he pointed out as you replied to me originally that you saw I wrote M-16 but you replied with AR-15, why? Exactly because it is the same gun faggot.

Be salty boi.

He said AR-15 because who the fuck is screaming about owning an m16? No one. And they're right, the AR-15 is not what the M16 originally was, not how you are describing it. It just exists on the same platform. It's like saying a russian rpd, ak-12 and ak47 are the same gun because they were built on the same platform design.

>dux mea lux
cmon boy, war's over now

>"boo hoo tell me what an assault rifle is booo hooo, because booo hooo an AR-15 isn't one booo hooo no matter what reliable sources say booo hoooo because I know better boooo hoooo."

Sure kid

As a European I couldn't give two shits about Americans. All I care about is that their companies do well, since most (~60%) of my portfolio consists of US stocks.
Be happy and swallow all the crap the government dishes up. I got a sizable retirement portfolio and a arguably higher standard of living here in Europe.

As long as you idiots are complicit with the crap the 1% (tm) pulls on you, I won't feel to bad to jump on that gravy train as well.

I would gladly sacrifice some (or more) gains to stop that shit if it were to happen here. You guy's keep bending over, thats fine with me.

next best thing costs disproportionally more for the benefits they bring.
We need the current good thing, but for way cheaper.
shit needs to be cheaper

In 1956, a lightweight assault rifle was designed for military use by ArmaLite and designated the ArmaLite Rifle-15, or AR-15. Due to financial problems, ArmaLite sold the design and the AR-15 trademark to Colt's Manufacturing Company in 1959. In 1964, Colt began selling its own version with an improved semi-automatic design known as the Colt AR-15. After Colt's patents expired in 1977, an active marketplace emerged for other manufacturers to produce and sell their own AR-15 style rifles.

>any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire; also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire
So of I had an AR-15 with a wooden body, it wouldn't be an assault rifle? God, you're fucking retarded.

What civilian owns an actual select fire m16? Why is this even your argument if aren't retarded?

what is there to be salty about, I just said you niggers don't understand what a rifle is and that the tag "assault" is a faux branding by absolute retards with no reading comprehension

America has hit rock bottom and started digging.

According to Bruce Kobayashi and Joseph Olsen in the Stanford Law and Policy Review:
"Prior to 1989, the term "assault weapon" did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term developed by anti-gun publicists to expand the category of "assault rifles".

So please tell me how the ar-15, developed in 1956, was called an assault rifle weapons class, when that term didn't exist at the time?

Must be hard being such a fat faggot