What do you think is going through this cuck's mind right now?

Is he going to finish TWOW or what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g
youtube.com/watch?v=MCadjRCyhcw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I4FgeUYXkt0
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't he busy campaigning for Clinton?

Bet you he already did, ages ago, but won't release it because he's waiting for HBO to finish bastardazing his ideas and then he will.

Dany is going to get even more plot armor and win the GoT even harder.

He's rewriting the last book and killing off all the white males as we speak

Bet the fat hippy will be too upset to keep writing

Came here right now to post this.

He's still trying to make a Trump like character to vilify.

most believeable, it would be a massacre without any resembance of subtlety

Fucking Sibel

>finish TWOW
oh sweet summer child

john snow is obviously trump in this show

He finished ADWD in the end.

You are not going to like the answer

Hahahahahaha.
Oh shit, that's going to make him take even longer to finish the fucking book now. God damn it.

>68 years old
>overweight
Not looking good.

>those replies

It's amazing how across the board retarded Trump supporters are. These people know literally nothing but emotionally-driven fallacy. I hope GRRM never releases another book and denies anyone else the rights to just to spite these brain dead cunts who think they're entitled to his work.

Maga.

Trump > Hillary

>I hope GRRM never releases another book and denies anyone else the rights to just to spite these brain dead cunts who think they're entitled to his work.
Ay fuck you nigga I don't even give a shit about American politics I just want to know about the battle on ice.

>implying I vote

Observing the obvious fact that Trump supporters are largely cousin fuckers with IQs hovering around 70 does not mean I'm liberal, nor does it mean I voted for the opposite candidate. Donald supporters deserve to be savagely beaten and put in their place in the mud, irrespective of all politics. You're simply bad, stupid people and you should not have rights.

i bask in your despair

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g

you're so fucking mad

I didn't vote either but Trump is an infinitely better choice than Hillary.

He can stall for 2 more years i believe before its longer than the rest

>top comment
That is some straight banter right there

youtube.com/watch?v=MCadjRCyhcw

Weiners. Not the pedo involved with Clinton's mails.

>muh brave stock Twitter banter harassment coming from some overweight coward with -- surprise -- a meme for an avatar

Still just as epic. Epic win.

How does it feel? He will be president and there is nothing your faggot ass can do about it.

Well, unless an assassination happens. Wouldn't be surprised at all with the way things have been going.

Why are you mad? GRRM is a joke. Why does he think we care about his opinions? His books are long overdue. He sold the spoilers to HBO like some common whore. And now the readers have to live with the consequences of actually thinking fat man would deliver the books before the awful show would spoil all the relevant plot points to us.

if he is assassinated there will be actual right wing death squads

lets not turn this rape into a murder

> Why does he think we care about his opinions?

Trump supporters are the types of people who think they're field experts whenever it's convenient, no one thinks you value opinions of people more intelligent than you are. You're climatologists, biologists, historians, politicians, experts of any kind when your feels say it would be convenient. GRRM is shitting on you because you're an uneducated fool, not because he wants you to take his opinion seriously. The possibility of an inbred religious hick regarding facts or logic in their beliefs is as likely as their skydaddy prince being real.

>I hope GRRM never releases another book

Implying cholesterol won't kill him before he even release the next book.
Implying most fans just won't give a shit about the books once the bland D&D series ending is known.

No, but I guarantee there will be a trump reference in TWOW, probably like Trumpdahr slave master or some northern lord who is a complete prick.

>being this much off an asshurt libtard
Sweet tears are sweet but I wasn't even talking about Trump. Or the right. I was shitting on GRRM thinking he's some authority on predicting the future when he has delayed his books for so long that I'm sure some fans have died of old age by now.

But you keep sperging about evil whitey. They made the awful HBO show for idiots like you. Shut up and go swallow that awful feminist fanfic.

Holy shit lad calm down

Even before stepping in the white house trump is already delivering us with liberal tears

Thanks based sayan

>Is he going to finish TWOW or what

>68
>still has two, potentially three books to release
>still not any more closer than he was two years ago, when he predicted it would take only a few more months
he'll never finish it

>Is he going to finish TWOW or what
No. Why would he? He clearly lost his motivation years ago. He's got more than enough money to do nothing but hang out at conventions and bitch about the Jets and the Giants on his live-journal for the rest of his life.

top bantz kek

>tfw you will never read TWOW

All we will have is people bickering about it on youtube

This really, now that the show is almost over why release it only to be cucked by the final season.

When their fan-fiction is done he'll finally publish unless he has a coronary first.

he's butthurt beyond belief

He's stalling until the series ends so he can steal/improve ideas.

So why the fuck didn't you vote.

Proves how little libtards know about the world they live in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I4FgeUYXkt0

And half of all Hillary voters are blacks and Mexicans with an even lower IQ

Funny that

fucking cuck.
i don't like trump but as if the democrats or especially clinton are politicans that care about the people.
fucking idiots everywhere.

>open the wall

Sounds like trump alright

I just want Jorah to have a happy ending. He is literally me in real life.

Winter has come and it's killing off the weak.

Fucking metal.

Sanders would have win easily against Trump. Clinton fucked America

You shouldn't sell people into slavery user.

those times are GONE

Kek

What new character will be the Trump surrogate in TWoW?

it gets better
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Good Lord.