His slimy coils of dung?

His slimy coils of dung?

Do you ever sleep you fucking retard?

Yes how could i not when andy is so fucking dreamy

He is ugly as fuck and so are you you fuckface

Some dumb cunt was bragging about there being 20 logthreads in the catalog.

Now look. Just this one. Sum the whole thing up, really.

Calling someone ugly online. real mature.

LOG army motherfucker. we will never stop the slidd

You're not funny.

yup shills getting mad. would you rather me post a picture of my dick on my cell phone with a pic a facebook/instagram photo on it? or should i dress up as a chick and spread my asshole for you?

Not mad, your meme is just not funny.

No, I know you won't. But you're ever more irrelevant. You're all just part of the fabric of Sup Forums, swapping bad shoops and ignored by the majority. A bit like furries, but with faeces rather than plug tails

You can tell how desperate you've become by the vehemence of your response

>rather me post a picture of my dick on my cell phone with a pic a facebook/instagram photo on it
All the same to me. You'd probably need a macro lens, though.

whatever you say bud whatever you say...you know you love andy

Why do people, like this cunt so much?

Who's Andy?

A fucking loser, who makes shitty music for emo girls. They flick their clits to him.

Andy sixx the lead singer of the greatest band of all time the black veil brides.

And I assume that's the guy these morons put in their photoshops?

*worst*.

Yeah.

he's a real dreamy creamer that has loginol filled poops that make his fans go crazy with love

Right. Thanks. I did wonder.

Are all these guys who post his pictures gay, like in the trap threads?

Probably.

Makes sense. So what's with all the shit?

I don't have a clue. They just randomly do this bullshit, every fucking hour.

12yr olds arent people

12? More like, 8.

Log army reporting in
I am not op but until the fb/fap, trap,mental illness, cum tributes are moved to a containment board (one user suggested calling it /fag/) I will continue to log post until there is some decent content on here rather than the above cancer. For fucks sake you can browse Sup Forums for hours on end and not find one good thread. It WAS NOT always like this. Sooo shot post and I will be shit...or should I say logposting back. You must ponder the question: would you?

Never going to happen. You're part of the annoying background you profess to hate. Pic relevant.

Besides, who made you and your minority the arbiter of acceptable content on a random board? Somewhat conceited of you, don't you think? You sure as hell aren't oldfags

>I will continue to log post until there is some decent content
>Wants decent content
>Continually posts lowbrow, predictable repetitive rubbish
Logpost logic at its finest

dubs logged