For me it was an even bigger victory. We didn't get into the Champions League by finishing second, third, fourth...

>For me it was an even bigger victory. We didn't get into the Champions League by finishing second, third, fourth. We got into the Champions League by winning a trophy

For me it´s Arjen Robben

For me, it's me

Hes got a point tbqhwyf, shame he spent loads to do it jej

Yea against the almighty rostov, celta vigo and other soup cans. Man city had to face barcelona, monaco and borrusia m"glbk.arsenal had to face psg, bayern munich. Leste even had to face atletico and sevilla.that's why those teams didn't win trophies on Europe. They face actual opposition and not part time farmers from eastern European shit holes. If city had been in the Europa league they would have walked it as well. Fucking idiot.

>implying the 4th place trophy isn't one of the most important in football

Every team in the cl is ajoke every besides like 2 anyway. These tournaments are stupid, just stick to the league titles imo

He won a trophy for for 5th-6th placers, not really better

I think it's absolutely pathetic that United fans are celebrating this. It's the single most boring season I've ever witnessed and I've watched at least 5 of Sam and Pardew's games this season.

Yet this club, who played absolute dog shit football after spending an insane amount of money and finished fucking sixth, has made the most money.

I supported United until this season. I inhereted them as a team. I honestly didn't watch that much during the Fergie days, but I watch most televised games each week now. And this United team is the most detestable in the league. Their fans are totally deluded too.

He sure has a way with words doesn't he

Utd has less wins in the league this season than in any other premierleague season. They have less wins than under motes and van gaal. Man utd have scored less epl goals this season than Bournemouth, less goals in the ePl than Everton. They have been outscored by every one of the 5 teams ahead of them in the league by at least 20 goals. Yes 20 goals. And yea the gap between them and 1st place is bugger than last year.

This stats are abysmal. This little Portuguese manlet knows the team has regressed so instead of mentioning how bad they've been he deluded the customers onto thinking 2 pointless participation trophies, (League cup and community shield) and a trophies fought over European rejects and bums is worth something.true football fans are the only ones who can see just how ad man utd have been this season.

triggered

He's right.

ABU

Customer

we all are, m8

>in football you literally win trophys for winning just one game
>in football they literally give you a trophy for winning a qualification tournament

Nice """"""""""organization"""""""""""".

are you guys mad about what the serbs did in the 90s? Really curious

Yeah, the same teams that knocked the fuck out of the favourites.

>the teams suck
>All the good teams got knocked out at the group and knockout stages by these teams

Eat shit

Bastard.

go back to your containment board please keep conversation related to sports

why didnt pep win any trophies this year?
Sup Forums told me he was better that mou