ITT: facts people hate to hear but can't argue

ITT: facts people hate to hear but can't argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is your president

Guns save lives.

Are you one of those guys, who believe the earth is flat?

You want to communicate, problem is you don't have anyone to talk with and even if you did you don't have anything to say so you start a shitty thread here hoping for some funny responses to distract yourself from your depressive behavior.

mfw insecure middle school atheists WILL fall for this, even after reading this post

How would being an atheist help someone deal with being a "loser"?

>be me
>be loser
>cant deal with it
>become athiest
>deal with it

OP is a faggot

Don't even know why I'm taking the bait but here goes: I am an atheist but I'm very open to the idea that there could be a god, but as of yet there is exactly 0 proof of one. If one person who believes in God can show me proof that a God exists, I'll change my ways (shouldn't be too hard to show me proof surely, considering most people are religion. Really? Nobody? Not one person. With proof? At all? Huh, weird.

Y'all been cut off from girls for so long that you've started fucking each other hence all the OC trap threads

there is literally no such thing as a atheist that is such crap

an*

Everyone is an atheist.... until they "find god". lol

and what

No.
I am an adult that does not need an imaginary friend to get through the day.

yeah like everyone is born thinking they magically came from nothing and the universe came from nothing but now is suddenly something and it happened because a bang but no one knows what it is or has evidence it happened or has evidence of what existed before it but they think nothing did before magically becoming something then explosions fish monkeys then us on the internet pretending we know wtf is real.

You must have an imaginary friend in order to be one of the popular kids?
You muse be 18+ to post here, op.

you fuck imaginary pussy and spout imaginary intellect - whats the difference

what if the fact that there is no empirical evidence that proves that a "god" exists leads me to believe that religion is a social construct.

what empirical evidence do you have proving the t h e o r y of evolution or the big bang model of universal origin...

well faggot most of the proofs you want do exist, your just too stupid to understand the math involved.
i suppose you can either believe that a God went around instructing nomadic murder hobos in the finer points of humanity or not. I choose not to since i do understand the math behind the big bang.

so....no evidence? exactly. you know the saddest part is atheist faggots dont even know why they are atheist they just go with the herd of neckbeards and never understand why they are such unattractive pieces of shit

theory of evolution? top kek if you have a problem with that, its established science faggot.
as for the Big Bang Theory the wikipedia is good enough for a retard like you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory

That's funny because I was gonna say...
Guns don't save lives

kek... you're funny

Google it

>this neckbeard doesn't even realize evolution is a theory
>being this fucking stupid in the 21st century

Christianity is very quickly dying
(I'm saying it as one of the facts not as an atheist fight thing)

no i understood around the age of 7 how retarded the idea of religion is.
Christianity is probably the worst of the bunch for contradictory bullshit. Toss in translator bias during the 3rd century and you got yourself a book worthy of toilet paper and not much else.

translation: "i have the same mentality i did at 7 years of age because i will never mature or develop intellectually for the rest of my life"

America is a total shit-hole. It's one big nation and that's all it has going for it.

And this fag doesn't know what a theory is. Seriously, stop being a fucking idiot.

>HAHAHA!!! And this douche doesn't even realize what a theory is in the field of science. Theories are not hypotheses. The only thing stronger than a theory is a law. Dumbass!

Any language other than English, Chinese or Arabic are completely pointless in the modern world.

>2018
>still can't google 'theory of evolution' independently
>blindly following neckbears and virgins off a cliff
>mfw

so you are saying that not believing an origin myth developed from the oral history of nomadic shepherds early in the copper age makes me the retard.....sure user.

no i am saying you admit to not developing ideologically since you were 7 years old. not surprising most atheists share this intellectual handicap it's not just you

Fact:
Liking traps is not gay.
Actual gay or bi men, do not like traps

so ideological development would involve me casting off years of study and research and concluding that there is in fact some higher power all evidence to the contrary? get fucked

this research you've done, what research specifically? curious.

i would have to disagree Spanish is spoken literally in half the world.
the course in conversational Spanish i took my freshman year has landed tons of lucrative offers over the years.

18 hours of comparative religion, reading on the subject by the usual crowd Dawkins, Milton etc.
Many many hours spent looking at religion first hand, everything from snake dancer evangelicals down in Mississippi to a Moonie ashram in Seattle.
All religions answer the same three questions for the weak minded user.
1 what is our origin
2 what is our end
3 why do bad things happen to "good" people
All religions are the same and none have any thing of value to add to the conversation.
We are no longer nomadic hunter gatherers huddled around the fire fearing the booms in the sky when the rain god screams.

so you have absolutely no science at all. all professors telling you shit. dawkins, the king of the faggots. dawkins who doesn't know the difference between atheism and agnosticism and defined one as the other in a debate for the world to see.

that's what i thought.

nothing original. no individual thought. nothing involving the normality of temperature throughout the observable universe, which is contradicted in the big bang theory. the unusual events involving entanglement and how this could impact the very concept of universal origin.

nothing original. you read a book, you regurgitate the book. you're a highly normalized example of what neckbeard atheism is in todays society. unremarkable in every single way.

user seriously you are trying to say that homosexual behavior is not homosexual.
I suppose while railing a post op tranny would not strictly speaking be gay it would be degenerate.

Ok god boy we will both end up worm food eventually.
>2018 thinking religion matters

people will come to Sup Forums to start arguments about anything and everything because they can and dont have anything better to do

Aye I almost added Spanish to the list.
Then I remembered all the Spanish speaking countries are irrelevant too, perhaps it doesn't seem like that if you're American and the Spanish world is the only other thing connected to you by land.

thanks for sharing faggot. that's a known fact and is accepted by all.

>name-calling
>last ditch effort of the cornered, trembling atheist

you got me there

God is real

Also, forgot to mention, it's not literally half the world it's around 7%. It's half the new world I suppose, validating my idea that you Americans think it's relevant.

I’m atheist because a religion and any religion for that matter that threatens you with damnation just for not believing in a kike who died in buttfuck nowhere by the soldiers who upheld the preface to the western world we currently fucking live in isn’t worth following. Also you are the one who has to prove god exists. Can you argue he exists without spinning vague ambiguities that rely on raw faith?

Fact: OP has nothing to back up this statement and this is just another low effort hit and run troll thread

this is a typical atheist response. who the fuck said i believe in god?

atheism is a proclamation - it is a-theism (no theism) as anonymous a nonymous. you are proclaiming no god. but you can't prove it. you say "i'm an atheist" you are immediately making the statement, not the assumption but the absolute conclusion that there is no god.

if you slightly think there MIGHT be a god, you're not atheist. if you say "there's not enough evidence on either side", you're not an atheist.

learn what atheism is before you call yourself one. it's really fucking embarrassing. i actually feel embarassed for you. just as i do the others in this thread that are just clamoring and screaming with absolutely no unique or independent thought behind their statements.

so sad.

Nietzsche said that the true believers are those people, that when they are most desperate, when all their options are out, pray to a god.

It is not those that have to go to church each sunday, or else God would be mad, or those that live 100% after the Bible ect. They are not believers because they believe, but because they are told to believe it.

I have never believed in a god, but when I saw my mother laying in a hospital bed, watching her die, knowing that it would be a matter of hours, then I, in desperation, prayed to God, in the far out chance, that someone or something listened and saved my mother. Needless to say, it didn't happen, but still.

Nietzsche got a point.

underrated post. +1 internet.

And yet religion is still a man made concept penned by desert niggers. You didn’t answer my question and instead went to a thesaurus to pull out definitions and it seems you side with the nonpartisan crutch. Ideally it would be nice if I didn’t need the term “atheist” to define my nonbelief in god, but everyone uses the term anyways. I proclaim no god because for an omnipotent being he sure does rely on a googly bunch of nomadic primates to spread his “word,” in other words it seems suspicious that he is just the fever dream of one man or a collection of men.

*and he his just