>American sports are filled with fat fucks

Thanks for admitting boreball and eggcunt aren't sports

>amerishart version of """""football""""""

>pickupp eggball after it has been kicked ONCE
>then throw ball with hand rest of the game untill some1 scores

how fucking retarded are you people?

i'm in my bulking phase bro going for 2 plates on me deadlifts

>oh boy the footbawl game is starting!
>Welcome to the Sprite™ Arena for this Mustards vs Bullets clash!
>Hi, I'm Chuck Stevens alongside DeAndre LaBarnes and welcome to the ESPN™ pre-game discussion brought to you by Burger King™ - eat it your way - and T-Mobile™ - keeping you in touch
>So DeAndre what do you think about the Mustards this year?
>See here whiteboi, I tink the Mussards finna...
>ok that's all the time we have, let's go to Becky Coalburner for the on-field report
>Hi Chuck, so I was in the Bullets dressing room earlier, and let me tell ya - I'll have a hard time walking in the next few days. Anyways, I spoke to the Bullets coach and he told me "we want to score a lot and keep them from scoring"
>thanks Becky, now it's time for a short 15 minute commercial break and we'll be ready for kickoff
>Nice Mustards kickoff, got a good distance on that and it looks like a timeout called for the Bullets
>boy, that was an early one. The Bullets coach better be careful, he only has 9 more timeouts this quarter
>ok time for the Samsung™ Instant Replay™ on that kickoff
>and we'll be back after another commercial break

Guys, you're not from relevant countries. Leave this discussion to Bongs only and stop being so emotionally fragile. Why are you third worlders so readily triggered anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=I3CEbqdfO3w

ronaldo thread?

A crippling inferiority complex around Americans and a collective need for a sense of global importance has left many of them extremely resentful towards us. It's why europoors almost always seem to get driven to tears by even the mildest of jokes.

What's Ronaldo up to these days?

>samefagging

kys

>Disrespecting Ronaldo

FFS, i've never been a divegrass fan but you need to respect the one person who made this sport actually look cool. He's literally the only reason i got into soccer as a kid.

you probably got into sawker because you were too beta and poor to play hockey

Wew this projecting

Well, im Nigerian. Why the fuck would you expect me to have access to rich white boy sporting equipment and facilities?

>he uses the term projection even though he has no idea what it means

Embarrassing. 3rd world education at it's finest.

Holy shit yuropoos BTFO

>mijn gezicht wanneer een amerikaan vet was naast me

who ever wrote this is a genius

I'll let you in on a little secret: not everyone who posts is a triggered spaz. Me saying that boreball and your football aren't sports according to OP's logic doesn't mean I care in the slightest that he insinuated it. This makes it ironic that two seperate Americans feel the need to post how inferior we feel towards you guys. It's almost like Americans feel the need to remind everyone how great they are while simultaneously telling themselves that they actually are.

Hence, projecting. Just let it sink in, you don't even have to respond because this thread is dead so I'm leaving. Have fun.

>LOL I D-DONT CARE
>I'LL SPEND 10 MINUTES WRITING THIS LONG ASS POST TO SHOW THAT AMERICAN HOW LITTLE I CARE

Goddamn, the inferiority complex is even worse than i thought. He really really wants us to care about his opinions? Why are they so desperate for validation?

>all these europoors triggered over fatnaldo

Glorious

10/10

And I'm still amazed that you guys still find the same mass-advertisement jokes, racial stereotypes and interview cliches hilarious no matter how much they come up.

They're pinks, not white.

>i understood that reference.gif

I consume this shit every day without realizing it and I love it

Kino.

Well it's not a board game