I want to buy a vaporizer to vape CBD

i want to buy a vaporizer to vape CBD
i see there's kits with cartridges. can u reload these cartridges with CBD oil? or do u have to buy the cartridges?
i'm looking at a "Alternate Vape" CBD Vape Shot Kit. cost 39.99$.can i buy any other brand cartridge, or does it have to be by "Alternate Vape"?
pic related

ur retarded use google there are a million forums dedicated to the subject

no, i could just ask here instead of having to sign up for a forum, check my email, activate to the account, log in, ask the question if they let me, wait for days for an answer.
p.s.
ur the retard

p.p.s
go fuck urself u self-entitled asshole muncher

>spoonfeed me info!
>you're self-entitled for expecting me to look myself!

kys you utter faggot

no u

any body own an alternate vape pen? can't find any info about it online

and this asshole () won't help

the whole reason i'm asking is because there isn't any info on the alternate vape pen online, u dick mongling faggot

Okay here's some good advice. Fuck the alternate vape shit, those cartidges have a 510 threaded connector on them. Buy you a Regulated mod with a 510 connecter on it. I personally have RX2/3, holds 2-3 batteries, goes all the way down to 1 watt and up to 250 or something. It costed me $30 and I can vape, dab, smoke, it will do it all as long as the tank your connecting has a 510 connecter, which most cbd catridges have.

thank for the help bro

what temperature should i set it to vape CBD oil?

set it low, be careful with cbd though, it fucked my friends lung up.

what happened? i only plan on vaping it for medicinal purposes

and to get rid of my paranoia after toking weed

i don't know sorry, he's vague.
you should be good as long as you don't smoke it all the time like he was doing though