I'm sorry Italy

I'm sorry Italy.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/19/what-french-muslims-think-about-frances-secular-laws/?utm_term=.955865c1d814
youtube.com/watch?v=hjsGDeF-5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e5vyZjWYOfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does that mean

she died

She was murdered for being an Italian by a racist flame

Honestly she's a butterface.

I'm also sorry Italy

She's a toast face now

She died in the durka oven?

oh alright, that's the girl who died in the fire, rip.

butter melts when heated

Too soon.

Was she burnt to death by the Grenfell tower blaze in London?

Cheeky

>all those mehmets and fatimas
Kek

Wish she were my gf

lel

Why would she ever go to *ngland? Mah

>tattoo

dropped

literally who

My waifu

You would think a STEVE POWER could get out of there unscratched

You wish your gf were a disfigured corpse?

That fetish is so weird that I wonder if you're a kraut living abroad.

She had a bf, also dead.

Are you cuter than him?

top fucking post

Yeah I have blue eyes and I don't have a stupid mustache

>Some mourn death, others make memes out of it

she works as friega piati

t.rooney

>dumb roastie that moved to London because she was too much of a dumb rastie to get a job here died
Boo-hoo, good riddance

>jobs
>italy

hmmmm

He looked a bit like CIA

>that moustache
was he trying to be super mario

fucking cunt, she deserved it

any woman who chooses to have sex with another man over me deserves to burn. God is just

They are there, if you are not retarded and stop thinking that salaries here should be equal to those in Germany

Apparently she was an architect

Pottery?

Too soon man but i still laughed

More like dumb roasted lmao

>not a single Pole

>fire in British building
>a bunch of nogs and Muzzies

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Poles live in south London

It's government housing, leftists wonder why Brits are so obsessed with buying houses outside of the cities now.

>19
>speak 5 languages
>dropped out in 10th grade
what jobs can i do

Coffee shop

Yeah, there are none here

at least she assimilated to slag culture

Landscaping.

Rent boy

jees, he must have felt lonely in there, probably suicidal

>That Tattoo
Good

Rude

Holy cow, that is one sizzling hot tranny! Italian?

Any more revealing pics... Would be nice to see what is underneath...

Karen a shit

Suck dick

Someone redpill me on the story. I get that she died, but why and how.

Most of the building is social housing, so poor people

You can buy the social housing from the government and rent it out to people, which is what happened in this case. she was probably a student

WTF

Is there are any Anglos left in England ?

buy a false diploma for LEA and start to work as interpret or a translator

No. Just like there are no french people left in france. In england it's all pakis and niggers, in france it's all arabs and niggers.

Remember to say thanks to mommy and daddy next time you eat at their place.

t. Pekka KANG
Do i need to reming you which people created racemixing club so niggers can fuck their women more easily ?

No. Murphy died in the fire.

Building tower in London

>mauvaise foi
Si un immeuble à St-Denis crame aujourd'hui ce serait le même scénario

France is literally less than 80% white, I am not exaggerating. And in the under 30 pupulation I would be surprised if france was over 70% white. You are literally finished as a nation, enjoy sharia and voodoo pierre since that is the future of france. Also your national team always picks a team that is at minimum 80% black so little french boys and girls can have blacks as their heros. It's either that or the 60% of french youth can't produce as many "good" players as the 15% of french youth that is black. Btw you are literally blacker than the united states since atleast their blacks are mixed.

mashallah

Those are some optimistic estimates.

lol

news was saying it was probably a malfunctioning freezer that originated the fire...

a malfunctional freezer killed more people than a terrorist attack in London.... will DAESH ever recover from this?

I tried not to exaggerate.
>going the way of the native american at the hands of maghrebis and jungle africans is funny to pierre
I am not surprised. Anyhow laugh all you want but the youth demographic tide can not be reversed, you will see.

nice one man show senpai

Math doesn't lie Pierre.

>Large-scale immigration over the last century and a half has led to a more multicultural society. In 2004, the Institut Montaigne estimated that within Metropolitan France, 51 million people were White (85% of the population), 6 million were North African (10%), 2 million were Black (3.3%), and 1 million were Asian (1.7%).[224][225]
>In 2008, the TeO ("Trajectories and origins") poll conducted jointly by INED and the French National Institute of Statistics[226][227] estimated that 5 million people were of Italian ancestry (the largest immigrant community), followed by 3 million[228][229] to 6 million[230] people of North African ancestry, 2.5 million people of Sub-Saharan African origin, and 200,000 people of Turkish ancestry.[231] There are over 500,000 ethnic Armenians in France.
>nce has a significant Gypsy (Gitan) population, numbering between 20,000 and 400,000.[234]
>As of 2011, 75% (4.5 million) of the approximately six million French residents and citizens with a North African or Muslim sub-Saharan African heritage were identified as "believers", and 41% (about 2.5 million) claimed to be "practitioners",
And those are old statistics. My numbers probably were too optimistic. I am genuinely sorry pierre.

Told you.

oh dog I misread, all this time I thought you meant 80% non white. then ok senpai.

It really is much worse than people realize. We are talking about the end of white western europe here yet people don't care. And the craziest thing is that white western europeans chose this.

they'd rather be dead than being called racists

Even the united states is 60% white. Though most of their non-whites are 60-25% white. You seem to be around 70-75% white but all your non-whites are full blooded africans. Do people literally not care there? Do they think france will be the same after white french lose control of the country? Or do white french just think muh equalite, liberte fraternite and think everything will be alright?

So it's the way of the native american for them then. Absolutely saddening.

Actually they did not.
80% of Austrians were for a full immigration stop in 2015.

The politicians don't give a fuck and voting the far right is no real option, because nobody wants to be associated with them.

There are also people in the left that oppose it, but they literally get called child killers if even suggesting a migration stop. I'd know I'm one of those.

2/3 of journalists in Germany are Greens, it's similar in Austria.

We are living in a fucking dystopia.

nationalities are gone, now what you own is what defines you and what matters the most, unless you're a non white then you are right to be proud of your underachieving race.

I blame women.

>a fucking green president

Lol

As for France we're several tens of million while you're mrerely a few million

With the rapefugees invading your country and your low birthrate i can tell that you'll soon be 50% in less than 20 years

>sharia

LMAO

And now you go backl to reality, Achmed

It is your country that have Sharia party not mine

Blame western "equality".

Slav women are not that stupid, because in communism they were treated just as badly as men, confronted with the same realities as men.

People in the west are being brainwashed into believing everyone is equal or wants to be. That is wrong.

>We are living in a fucking dystopia
I have thought about that many times. The politicians are fucking over the population and the population are just taking it since they think it's not that big of a deal since reporting on the matter is taboo and as you said media is controlled by the people who want to end white people.
>nationalities are gone, now what you own is what defines you and what matters the most, unless you're a non white then you are right to be
Whites might be induvidualistic but blacks and arabs are still tribalistic. And if they get the chance they will seek dominance. It's sad that white people reflect their own values into other populations (btw I am not saying all blacks and arabs are bloodthirsty dindus and terrorists just that a majority of them can be easily swayed by "muh brotherhood against whitey" narrative".
>I blame women
Their voting habits and infantalizing (we must save the poor little immigrants sentiment) of immigrants really is one of the root causes of this.

Yeah well people already regret voting for him.

Not me, I voted for the Nazi.

You are in denial. Look at the schools and maternity wards of france and you would realize you are living in critical times. There are more two times as many blacks and arabs in france than there are people in finland sure, I don't know why you say that as a defence.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/19/what-french-muslims-think-about-frances-secular-laws/?utm_term=.955865c1d814
youtube.com/watch?v=hjsGDeF-5IQ

You'd be on reddit if you didn't vote for him.

This video better showcases the situation. All of those people would support sharia law. And most of the "moderate" muslims would go along with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=e5vyZjWYOfY

DUDE WEED

Actually my bad that might not be in france, though nowadays it's very hard to tell.