ITS HAPPENING!!!

HOOORRRRY SHIEEET IDS HAPPENING

Don't say I didn't warn you Sup Forums shit has been going crazy since the past hour or so. We're all mobilizing and me and my squad is gonna be shipped off to South Korea this morning.

I hear WW3 is literally about to start on monday, and all these drills and checks are being done on shit we'd only use for a real war.

Never seen anything like this. you guys better batton down the hatches and hope you survive this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/02/26/467772441/welcome-to-korea-4-000-u-s-troops-arrive-at-a-tense-time
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/CFSzpYjVpsart5LLvlNe7A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, so you're a ranger?

I thought the first ones in the know would be the SEALs. Are you guys doing Direct Action or what?

I've heard this before, specifically about Korea as well.

I'm not convinced, but if it does happen, I give you full credit for announcing it, user.

>posting where you're deploying to

OPSEC violation. Having fun at work with your dad?

Do all military live in buildings that resemble jail cells?

I forgot to say come back in one piece, user. Don't be a hero.

good luck

OPSEC you stupid fuck

>war with Best Korea

>mfw going to army selection at the end of this month

Is our military comprised of absolute morons or something?

Can't keep your moths shut

MODS

glhf

aaaaaaand dishonorable discharge 4U

shut up snitch

shut up, I want to hear what OP has to say. I couldn't care less if he gets thrown in the slammer. Let him speak.

He's not going to say anything because a real ranger would understand OPSEC and wouldnt have said were hes going in the first place

Will i still get to enjoy taco Tuesday?

Fuck off, liberal.

>Waiting for Monday to start WWIII

>10:30, not 20:30
Fucking rollplaying on Sup Forums

>nuclear holohoax on monday

JUST

DO

IT

why would the war conveniently start on monday and not sunday or now?

This guy is probably about to be deployed and thrown into some stupid scenario drill. There's a ton of boots on the ground in South Korea and his squad is probably just going there to rotate another squad out.

>American troops in S Koren
>happening
>never seen any like this

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/02/26/467772441/welcome-to-korea-4-000-u-s-troops-arrive-at-a-tense-time

Make sure to get some prime Korean pussy while you're out there.

So you are going to topple Based North Korea or just there for show/deterrence.

>Protip: Don't provoke the Chinks this time, get the Gooks and get out.

GL, user

Yes

Fuck off, liberal.

I remember this thread made before with the same OP pic. Fuck off, OP is a nigger lying faggot.

you are an actual retard if you think this is legitimate

It's an old as shit picture that got posted by some fag around a year and a half ago.

Don't kill our dreams dammit

Bro I overheard special forces sergeant majors talking about where they were going to deploy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/CFSzpYjVpsart5LLvlNe7A/

I kind of figured without a date it was BS, but still, this is a bad attempt. Most shameful

Damn, I'm sad now, truly sad. I guess there is nothing better to do then go drink bleach. Thanks user for finally pushing me to the point of killing myself.

For the most part, yes. Then again, off-base housing that you're going to be away from a lot and you can afford = nigger bin so on-base shit isn't teeeeerible when you have it.

Yes. My walls are literally just cinderblocks.

>Worried about being a year under standard conscription age and WWIII starting.
>See OP is just a baiting faggot and cheer up.

>War with north korea
>NATO stomps in and pushes every nork almost into china within a week
>baby kim runs to china begging for help
>"Nigger, I told your dad no int he fucking 70s. Get the fuck out"
>norks get eviscerated
>massive refugee crisis in south korea that ruins the country for the foreseeable future
I just hope anime isn't affected.

no shit, kill yourself OP

Fake and gay.

t. Air Force fag

>2012
>senior salty lance in Camp Mujuk
>Nork doing some stupid shit again
>have to walk around Mujuk in full PPE for almost a fucking week 24/7
>they were fucking convinced it was gonna go down, they even broke out the ammo
>nothing happens
>they had to count a company's worth of ammo because they took them out the boxes and handed it out

North Korea is probably the biggest tease in the world, nothing is gonna happen Monday except morning formation amd the usual fuckery

tfw i didnt join in time