My ex dumped me 2 months ago, went in a relation with a douche-bag but insisted we remain friends

My ex dumped me 2 months ago, went in a relation with a douche-bag but insisted we remain friends.
we met few times, slept at her etc, and every time we see each other she cries on how the new guy keeps hurting her, how terrible her life is bla bla bla
In every discussion she keeps telling me we are over and we will never get together(without me pointing out that I want to)
Today she sent me a msg out of the blue about how she tried suicide 3 days ago with pills and alchool (which her mother confirmed)

What the fuck is wrong with her?! Why is she telling me all of this?
The crazy bitch wanted to run off with a Chad. I couldn't care less about this. I realized I deserve better than a crazy girl with BPD, but I'm affraid of completely leaving and asking for the enagement ring back

Cool.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

She is obviously apeshit. She covered you in liquid feces and you just continue to stand there with your mouth agape.

Move the fuck on you goddam cuck.
Have some self respect. You deserve more.

Dump that bitch asap. She's just playing mental games with you. You can find someone better user

Only interesting thing about this thred are those dubs.

This crazy bitch isn't good for your mental health OP. They can seriously fuck you up. I've been there. The best thing that you could possibly do is keep space. Block or remove her on social media and disassociate with her.

On the subject of your engagement ring, I honestly think it's a case of just ripping off the band-aid. Approach her calmly about it saying that "we're not in a relationship anymore anyway" or something along those lines, but as softly as possible. She's a sensitive bitch, and all that's standing in the way of you being done with her is that ring. Talk to her about it, and do your best to part ways. Thanks for listening OP, bitches ain't shit man.

get your shit back and anything you can steal and block that cunt on all social media. In fact tell her you see no need to speak to her again for any reason.
she is no longer your problem and you are letting her cuck you like a bitch faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you keep hanging out with her?

Just came in here to say I'm not reading all that text

>and asking for the enagement ring back

WAT
you didn't ask back when she dumped you?

clearly you're a literal faggot.

you are such a fucking cuck, can't stand bitches like you. Lifes to short to be pushed about, grab your ring and get away from her, she knows that you'll come running back to her she's using you for a emotional tampon.

sound familiar, OP?

>be roastie
>have bf
>always think..."but can i get a better man"
>go for it shitting on current bf
>regret it cuz chad is boring and dumb as a rock
Move on.

nice dubs

Let it go...

Call the police to the suicide attempts

Don't respond to her again. The engagement ring is gone man... just let it go.

Now pick yourself up and get back out into the dating scebe

Came here to say all this.

/thread

police won't do shit, she will deny it and it will be your word against hers.

>but as softly as possible
You can tell this nigga watches a lot of anime, he's got a scene going on in his mind and shit kek

You're weak and she knows it, and is taking full advantage. Have fun prepping her bull.

top kek, he definitely practices with his waifu pillow.

This. She's a user, cut the bitch off

*blushes and turns away*
M'lady....
*dramatic turn-around*
I will be needing that ring....nothin personell

You're her girlfriend now.

lmao "chad" was not up to par now she trying to guilt you so she can have you option in the future. Think of yourself as a dick in a glass case, fuck that. Get the fucking ring back you spent money on that for a girl who went off with another dude? fuck that shit bro she crossed your honor and whores are so vapid they don't understand the concept of loyalty and honor.

lol "so she can have you as a option in the future" you clearly have never been with a women in your life. She has no intention of leaving chad, she uses chad to provide the pussy pound, and bitch cuck boy OP with all the gay emotional shit and to make him jealous so she can feel superior to someone.

ffdg

GHOST THE BITCH, you CUCK
Get a new phone # and never speak to her again

>What the fuck is wrong with her?

Her?
You're too stupid to realize you're a cuck. Check back with us in a month, when you're cleaning his loads out of her.

OP here.
The bitch is crazy. Double personality with depression and schizophrenia. I;ve realized after a while.
The last 2 months she's been permanent drunk, drugged and cryin on pills. I feel bad for her but she did it with her own hand.
The only thing that keeps her close to sanity is me right now. I don't care for her anymore(in terms of feelings), but i feel like i'm about to kill a dog

Riddle: what goes cuck cuck cuck and regurgitates shit?

what this guy said, you're pathetic OP

regardless, you're not in a relationship anymore and it's not your responsibility. She's made the choice to remain with chad and not go back to you, why should you be have her passing on her problems to you. Stop being a cuck.

Try to get the mother to arrange some mental treatment and get the fuck out

Ring should have come back when she left, dumbass.
If you are tired of carrying her baggage, drop her shit.

if you love her op, well, be with her. if you don't, run.

^user clearly can't read

O

user can read perfectly well, and yet user senses some love underneath all this.

I love you for being simple enough to have hope after OP stated multiple times she will not go back to him