The thing you're worrying about right now is now a concept album in the style of the last album you listened to...

The thing you're worrying about right now is now a concept album in the style of the last album you listened to. Post the results.

>A sample-based neopsych record about the people at the hospital thinking you're a faggot.

>A neopsych album about not being sure if you're constipated or have a UTI

I don't like this game

4 boy band members start to use lsd

How does a nigga' pay the rent

A concept album about why my left eye keeps watering up in the style of the Köln concert by Terry Riley, Don Cherry, and Karl Berger.

>post-hardcore album in the vein of At the Drive In about wondering if that cute fat girl that seems to be into you is a nice person or not
Jesus Christ how horrifying
Better version of Hospice.
Shit album.
I'd love to see that.
Sitcom plot.
Could be hilarious.

>a pretentious prog rock album about fixing my damn acne
okay

my rabbit dying in the style of the LOST soundtrack

idm album about a guy who went insane from lack of social interaction and intimacy and decided to commit suicide

>fixing my damn acne
drink a gallon of water a day

>jazz rock album about never falling in love

so riveting

>a grunge rock album about crashing a car in a rainstorm

So seven seasons of confusion to find out that it was dead the whole time?

washing his pillow cases will help too

>A doom metal album about applying to jobs

>2 hour free-jazz album about not being able to lose weight

they weren't dead the whole time ffs

>a funeral doom album about the inability to see through the veil of illusion

>black flag-esque punk about boredom induced depression
basically just damaged rbh

>Saharan techno pop album about the fear of being evicted from my home even though my landlord doesn't even talk to me

Trap album about not meeting deadlines

>a technical grindcore concept album about your best friend dying and your wife considering leaving you while you shiver in your cold dead sex life

>your wife
how to get wife

>an indietronica album about me unrequitedly falling in love with my therapist who is ten years older than me

>a pop punk album about dying alone because everyone secretly hates your guts

so, a pop punk album

progressive pop album about how im gonna kill myself

>A doom metal album about wasting your life procrastinating

>an avant garde metal album about not finding your wallet
okay

>an garage rock album about being in love with a girl and have the problem that his ex boyfriend would kick my ass

Generic af

>a near two hour jazz fusion epic about feeling bad over breaking a nofap streak

i'd unironically listen to these

>An ambient album exploring the journey of realization that if you keep on procrastinating and never practice guitar, you'll never get good at it.

Kind of a genre mis-match desu. I guess if I just recorded me being shit at guitar and then cut the recordings up, digitally manipulated them, time stretched them and slathered them in effects, including the occasional "damn, so close!", "fuck this shit" and "what am i doing with my life" in the background.

>A trip-hop about whether or not that recent boost of confidence means anything, or if you're just manic or something

relatable, would listen to/10

>Afro-Funk album about having to breakup with a girl

a shitty uninspired lo-fi hip hop EP about whether or not the person making it should Break It Off

>a free improvisation record about not really wanting to finish listening to this free improvisation record

>Super heavy jazz album about procrastinating a paper

>a noise rock album about losing weight
flex your muscles

>60s japanese psych-folk about whether my drunk asshole friend will give back my scarf

i'm actually working on a concept album right now lol

prog rock album titled accutane would be tight

An ambient death metal album about skipping too much school

A fuzzy, upbeat, 90's alternative rock album about working yourself to the point where you can't maintain your relationships, your health, or your ability to continue working.

a concept album about choosing something to fap to

Bait

woops, a light-hearted indie pop album about choosing something to fap to

oh shit this hit close to home. except idm is for fags lmao

Cut out all refined/processed sugar, wash face with cerave morning and night, drink lots of water, limit dairy intake

Also this is fucking hilarious

>Post-Rock album about sexuality doubts

Yeah, it'll be a a shit.

>blackened shoegaze album about wasting your life away in a dead end job
would listen

Marty Robbins singing an emotional ballad about how I don't get a job and then my teeth fall out.

>1.49 terabytes

>progressive rock album about the negative emotions in one's life, depression, loneliness, fear and uncertainty about one's future, regret, shame, sexual frustration, anxiety
>last song is based on hope and gratefulness

this is an actual album i'm planning on making, screenshot this so u can tell all your friends