Is there anything wrong with letting my close buddies tittyfuck my girlfriend from time to time? They are just so big...

Is there anything wrong with letting my close buddies tittyfuck my girlfriend from time to time? They are just so big, it seems fair to share them with my friends.

As long as she's into it, no.

She likes it because it turns me on a lot and she gets to be the center of attention for a little bit.
She'll usually just start getting her tits out when we are all watching a show or something and she will titty fuck all of us one by one.

We all have a good laugh when someone finishes all over her tits because they can't hold it back anymore.

no there isnt anything wrong with that, if you plan on marrying her then yea its wrong, but if its nothing serious, then its fine and normal.

If she is okay with showing herself off why not post pic with time stamp to prove you even have a girlfriend.

what a fucking cuck

Well your gf is a slut and you're a cuck. That's all.

Pic related?

Grow up

Post pics of her tits.

nothing wrong, i'm also used to share my gf but only if i can stay there and watch (while fapping, of course)

sounds pretty gay, your dicks might as well be touching eachother

She's never tittyfucking my friends without me there.
She's usually just chilling until I start playing with her tits Infront of everyone.
She'll often just suck my dick in the middle of us playing games or watching shows, my buds will usually just whip their dicks out and start fapping. Then I tell her to pick someone to play with and we eventually all have our way with her tits.
It's just kind of like a simple massage right?

cuck

Don't knock til you try it, honestly.
I only like sharing her because she is insanely gorgeous and my friends would never be able to land a chick like her.

As long as you're all adults and having a good time, there's nothing wrong with it. Have fun, buddy.

What a waste of oxygen you are.

We fucking get it, kid, it's your favorite word because you're angry that you dad is one.
Now go do your homework and take your vitamins.

big tits are a blessing. very few guys will get the chance to tit fuck a titasaurus, so while its odd and strange to literally share your girlfriend with your friends, if shes okay with it then its fun all around.
but dont forget to set real standards.

Yes, it means you're a beta and not even a man. You're more like her girlfriend now

Dude we're just having harmless fun.
It's just dicks and big titties, not really that crazy if you ask me.

right! you are so lucky, man!
may you post some pics of her? i wanna fap for her so badly...

That doesn't really even make sense

Umm, why haven't you posted a clear, unobstructed picture of her TITS yet?

It's great that you're all having fun. That's it.

No problem. As long as you both are cool with it. I've shared mine with a few friends before. If you two are secure enough in your relationship it could be fun.

This. Can we see more of these tits ?

Because this is bait.

I meant unleashed of the hands holding them. Saggy tits may be very disappointing. That’s why push-up bras are nothing else than traps

when i share my gf i'm only allowed to fap. I can not touch her nor make too much noise

i dont get why thats funny

Because premature ejaculation is embarrassing and it's better to laugh it off than make someone feel stupid.

Got any more stories OP?

>Is there anything wrong with letting my close buddies tittyfuck my girlfriend from time to time?
Here we go again

Bait but lets see the tits.

>uses words like tittyfucking
>She'll often just suck my dick in the middle of us playing games or watching shows, my buds will usually just whip their dicks out and start fapping.
Obviously were talking to three 12 year olds in a trech coat

Sooner or later she is going to wind up fucking one of them behind your back.

I'll continue knocking it because you might as well be smearing your dicks together.

Moar of girl in pic op?

Have you ever heard of hotwifing? It's kinda like cuckoldry, but instead of the man being dismissed for another man, the man owns the woman sexually and gives her dominant directions on what she will do with another man. Your girlfriend is your hotwife and she is your plaything completely.

This sounds more like your a pimp and shes the whore. Worse as you are so crap at it nobody is getting paid

So do they normally not finish on her tits? You let your friends titty fuck but not cum on them?

Can I be your close buddy?

Yeah if any of their cocks are larger than yours by quite a bit this may happen.

"He let's tou fuck my tits so I don't see why you can't fuck me for a bit"

THIS IS BAIT. He has no girlfriend. Move on.

OP- work to get a real girlfriend with huge tits. It is very nice, I promise you. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Lovely lilith vids here

Imgur.com/a/67sxd

OP here.
I definitely have a GF with huge tits, be jealous.

Yes if youre a Beta and you really think is your girlfriend

You're so emasculated that your friends laugh when cumming on your girlfriend's tits.

Let that sink in.

Cuck.

It's mostly about the sadism of her not being able to control her own body.

Underrated

Yo dude I'm truly sorry your mom sucks other dicks behind your dad's back.
It's not healthy to keep it bottled up inside though, you need real help.

Not clicking your ad fly links you stupid nigger

>calling a bot stupid

user, sit down we need to talk

Not jealous. I have a wife with huge tits. I just don't think you do. You've obviously came on here trying to show her off. So if you really do, show them tits. I know you won't though.

You're fucking delusional, my guy.

>this post is a post of artistic expression

OP why you no show tits?

*Autistic expression

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

we need pics of this

pic rel8

OP will not produce. He is full of shit. No girlfriend. No big titties.

If you're for real, show another pic.

But you're not, so you won't.

Cool story OP

My gf also has big tits and I'd love to share her but she's such a prude. She wouldn't go for it

OMG, my girlfriend is the same way. Her tits are just way too big to show off.

What's this? Is this supposed to be your girlfriend with the big tits?

Yeah they don't look so big because she is really. 6'1". 38g cup

Is this supposed to be the same girl up above in your initial post?