Any tips for cheating drug test?

Any tips for cheating drug test?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DrugConfirm-Synthetic-Marijuana-Quantities-TestCountry/dp/B01M3YDVFP/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1519850240&sr=8-3-spons&keywords=synthetic urine&psc=1&smid=A335HK2YZX4PL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's giving it to you?
is it a simple at-home test with immediate results or are you going to a lab?

don't take it..

Quickfix

Be sure to check the serial and buy from a reputable seller. It can expire, and the older versions don't work as well

Whats the drug?

I have a job offer that requires it.
I smoked some weed 3 days ago. Didnt smoke for 4 months then after new year smoked 3 times. Last time 3 days ago... Test is in about a week

If its a pee test, drink a shit ton of water to dilute your piss.

drink poison, after it the drug test will seem like joke if you dont belive me just google it

Kek

I want that mask!

When you get to the site, tell them that you request the organic testing cup due to your allergies. This is not popular but it is something all sites must accommodate. The organic cups are basically a free ticket because they trip so many false positives due to their composition that most of the time the lab results are just counted as negative. You have to request one in person and you have to say you have an allergy to plastic cups. It's worked literally every time for every single sample.

Source - I'm a lab tech.

buy creatine and take 2000mg per day and dilute your pee by drinking a fuck ton constantly for the next week

the tests check dilution via creatinine levels which is what creatine breaks down into

is it a vagina face or some kind of new SciFi alien?

stop using

Bu im in shit eastern europe country so they dont give a fuck about that. They just give you normal plastic cup...

All these people telling you to drink water or other substances to dilute the sample are stupid. The easiest way is to substitute the real sample for a synthetic one. They will not watch you give the sample so you can tape the synthetic to your body and substitute it.

I've seen a lot of disturbing shit on Sup Forums, but somehow this takes the cake

get someone who's clean to piss in a jar then use it.
i've done this so many times for jobs. unless it's for probation, truck driving, or the military it'll work perfectly

i've used synthetic urine too. it works, but it smells like gnarly month old piss kek.

buy a detox kit and follow the instructions. also buy a tester kit too, take it before your test. if you fail then don't take the official one. better to be a no show than a fail. good luck

Synthetic what? Piss?

Bring a cup/bag of your sober friends piss. Make sure it's a male. That's the only guarantee you'll ever get when it comes to job drug testing.

Its for tram driving job.
And cant find someone with clean piss, and dont know where to get synthetic

Dont ask Jonny Bones Jones tho

Yes. You can buy online and have it at your door in time for your test.

This is fucking awesome. ill buy for 500$ share a paypal and a webcam feed for 3d view

How about you don't drive a 10 ton weapon while on drugs, you fucking imbecile.

[spoiler] vinegar in your dick [/spoiler]

go to any smoke shop and look for the newest quickfix. its synthetic and youll have to sneak it in but i did it no problem. You have to make sure its at a certain temp cuz they check for that but if they accept your bottle right after you give it to them you are home free.

Wear a clever disguise. They'll never even know it's you!

Well i understand you concern but the thing is i quit anyway. This shit i smoked on friends birthday, so fuck it. This job offer came out of nowhere and i couldnt now about it. So pls stop being so negative about it.

Tell them you took an OTC antihistamine.

Antihistamines give false positives for marijuana, and the test that can tell the difference is a lot more expensive. Generally they just take your word for it.

Are you a felon? If not they can't watch so put some clean piss in a pill bottle and smuggle it in under your grundle to keep it warm.

im not a felon
and nice trips btw

Consider this a lesson and move on. Don't try to keep failing / cheating. This isn't negativity, this is being a man and owning up to reality.

Lol.

I have the same problem but i must pee with the presence of the doctor, any tips?
(I work in a chemical factory)

Same as cheating on a woman. Try not to get HIV.

Get an empty gallon milk jug and fill it up with water and drink it every day.

You said you have a week until test day? Drink a gallon of water a day and a week from now the test will only show how incredibly hydrated you are, easy.

don't take any drugs for a few weeks and drink a fuckton of water and milk...its not hard Sup Forums

Sounds crazy but, drink a cap of bleach.

yes, a week.
i dont even smoke that offten.
smoked 3 times this year, on new year, in middle of january and 3 days ago

Don't do this, that's fucking retarded.

How about NOT DO DRUGS, you fucking faggot?

You haven't asked, so you're talking shit.

I work for the D.O.T. doing oilfield construction. Go to your local smoke store and ask for a bottle of synthetic piss. It's about 40-bucks. Make sure you get the 3oz bottle.
Before you go to work, stick it on your defrost in your car. When you get there, rubber band a hot hands to it (sometimes included) and shove it in your shoe.
When you take the test, shake the bottle up real good and dump it in. If the temperature sensor on the cup doesn't read hot enough, piss all over the outside of the cup.
Been using this technique for 10 years. Never popped a test. Make sure you have to piss before going in because they'll check the toilet to make sure there's something in there. Good luck

Wizzanator
If it's the ops, ur fucked cus they like seeing ur dick piss

You should pass the test. Don't even bother with fake or someone else's urine, it's hard to get the temperature right and if you're busted it counts as a fail. I'm on probation for drugs and have taken a lot of UAs. If you have only smoked three times this year and you have ~10 days you should be fine. Don't give them your first piss of the day though.

this man right here. the frequency determines the amount of both delta-9 thc and thc-cooh if I got that right

no, its not the cops
its for a job
i dont know man, 10 days seems to soon
does drinking a lot of water and tea in next days helps?

Literal retard. I've beaten a military drug test like this.

nah, THC-COOH it's being stored in your fat cells and will be released over time, depending on your consuming rate

Anyway, how bout some research on your own so that you know what it is you're doing?

also
amazon.com/DrugConfirm-Synthetic-Marijuana-Quantities-TestCountry/dp/B01M3YDVFP/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1519850240&sr=8-3-spons&keywords=synthetic urine&psc=1&smid=A335HK2YZX4PL0
and

I don't know about shipment to Serbia or what fucking country you're from

Im doing research right now, thats why i dont reply immidietly.
Lots of people say that peeing and sweating method works.
But i want to get opinion of some real people of the internet, not just reading some articles.
Thats why im here dude

Buy the fake urine...only for the bottle. Fill it will clean piss before your test. Keep bottle tucked between leg and ballsack.

Did this to get my current job.

Yes drink loads of water, sweat allot and drink loads of water before the pee test also you could use a vail of pee put it in your underwear and act like u peeing but ur actually emtying someone else's pee into the cup

this is really disgusting if you get pee on your hands but if you're desperate enough do it.
get a condom.
get someone to fill with clean urine
tie it off and poke a hole in it when you have to give the sample

if you can’t stop doing drugs to pass a drug test then you need to fail so hopefully you change your life

The thing with fake urine is that it is a medical exam before employment so i think they need to test my urine for other stuff too (like disease).
I dont know if they going to do drug test from same sample or not.
And if not, i dont know if i am going to piss for drug test or regular urine test first

have somebody give you clean piss. male piss if you are a guy and girl piss if you are a female. put the piss into a good ziplock bag and than put that into another good zip lock bag. use duct tape it to tape it to the inside of your thigh so the ziplock bag is by you nutts. leave it there for at least 30 min so it gets to temp. go into bathroom and use the piss and put the nasty ziplocks in your back pocket so you dont leave evidence.

Drug test passed.

i have dont this 4 times. its easy and works unless the person is watching you piss. you can also try a clean drink. the Q Carb drinks work good. always get the big mans one to play it safe and follow the directions exactly. i have smoked with friends who passed a drug test the next day using the Q Carb

Dude its just weed, not fucking heroin.
I dont even smoke that often. Smoked on NYE, and 2 birthdays...

Yes I get that.
The sweat method might help getting the metabolite out of your fat cells

don't feed the troll

Fake piss you moron

If you physically piss in a cup you will fail

Fake piss! If you're worried about your health make a Dr. Appointment.

Im not worried about my health, its fine.
Job requires that i take medical exam and one of things they need to do is blood and urine test

Then fuckem, they don't care about you. It's all insurance bullshit.

Well, they pay about 2 times more than my current job... and i dont have to brake my back while doing it. So yea, i want this job

bro, i've been in and out of piss tests for a while, and if you havent smoked in 4 months the THC in your system will definetivly be out by 7 days.
i've gotten away with it when i was smoking four days before the test, you'll be fine, just dont smoke any more

Then I would get some fake piss. Are you worried they can tell it's fake? They can't. They can tell if your actual piss has thc in it. They can also tell if you drink that detox shit. If it's a bs test they can't but if it's sent to a lab like you're worried about you're fucked. Get fake piss.

10/10

Read >>