Can we all agree, that amerimutts, have lost any respect and supremacy as a country? How can the US be so divided...

Can we all agree, that amerimutts, have lost any respect and supremacy as a country? How can the US be so divided, retarded and unbelievable obsolete?

Theres probably a US military base in your country. I dont care where youre from, probability says there is one.

If dubs this is now a get thread

Where is it? Pls I want to go and see a mutt irl I'm from Switzerland btw

None in Sweden, none in Finland. And Norway doesn't count anyway.

Just take the 5 minute train ride to Germany then
>US military installations all over Europe
>b-but there arent any in my muslim infested backwater, and the others dont count

Kek, retard alert

well you also don't have a standing army, so there's no need to

scandinavia is meme land at this point, you're fucking pathetic jokes and every day now puts shame to your ancestors, you've been been protected by a great wall of other armies fighting great wars away from your lands and you still managed to become conquered during peace time

Ad hominem is not an argument, Olivier

What does having military bases in other countries have to do with having respect and supremacy as a country?

Your thinking is an excellent example of the massive retardation that is america.

Op: America has lost its position of respect and supremacy.
You: Oh yeah well we have army bases in other countries.

When the person is an actual retard then it's a legit thing to point out in an argument. Retard.

Says the guy from a country who’s country is too weak to defends itself and relies on the American military. Okay bud. Whatever you say. When Russia gets antsy you can thank us.

I like this one op
How about you?

Stay mad kid

Hardly kid

agreed, Canada should finally invade that god foresaken shithole that was once a great nation of immigrants and became the redneck cespool it is today.

Haha I mean you can get mad but you guys are the ones living in a Muslim country. Seriously though. If it weren’t for us you’d be eating borscht and shoving nesting eggs up your ass. Honestly sometimes I with Russia would just plow over the Ukraine sometimes to remind you kids who the grownups are. So ucking ungrateful for everything we do for you.

This mad

>what does a country having military bases all over the world have anything to do with supremacy?

Oh of course, you're the battle weary internet knight, aged beyond your years from the glorious battles to protect your realm and yelling at your mom to buy more hot pockets.

Don't forget your cum sock.

This retarded

This pitiful of a reply
This much of a loser

>you kids

You have a weird affectation for appearing grown up. Actual adults don't speak that way, you literally give yourself away with it.

BTFO this goddamn hard

It hardly counts as a first world country anymore.

>can't even take care of it's own people
>refuses to educate them as well
>even their military veterans are treated like trash and left to die in the streets
>whole country is divided because they like one political sports team over the other, but both teams are actively fucking over 99% of the country to further corporate interests and pad their own wallets
>Education is so bad they have next to no critical thinking skills as a whole

What a sad state of affairs for a once great nation.

This retarded

Haha sure dude. You caught me. I’m still not going to see a single Muslim today. And I’m the one who doesn’t live in a “white” country

Under achiever confirmed
Stay a loser kid
LMAO

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my universal health care and sane gun regulations.

Sure kid
Stay mad
Stay sharia

This retarded

>I’m still not going to see a single Muslim today

Translation: I'm not leaving my mom's basement.

So weak
So fail
So millennial

Canada, many keks.

More likely it was over how LOUD your prime minister's wardrobe is.

I never get why this picture is supposed to represent murrica, this seems like a caricature of California and most other SW states but people don't look anything like this in majority of states.

Good come back, speaking of come backs how's your mom?

Haha naw man. Even if I left I wouldn’t see any.

Dead. Yours?

?? Have you been to a majority of states? Have you looked at the people there?

Dude I'm all for American pride but shit, we are a fat fucking nation, don't argue ridiculous positions.

Thanks for my new desktop background

America is still a world power. Dumbass.

Hello comrade.

Right, and your dad is dead too and you're actually Batman. Now it all makes sense.

Sure kid
Stay retarded

This much of a loser

I have as a matter of fact, I'm very well-traveled. Most people here don't look like fat, floppy-eared, half-beaners.

I know these guys try so hard its embarrassing.

How is the weather in Russia, Raskolnikov?

Never been to the bible belt or seen people of walmart? You're missing out, it's hilarious

This retarded

Only a loser would make a post like this

Fuck off. Reply to me again and I will fuck your dick

>projecting

This retarded

It would appear that you are

>walmart
If I was making a point to find fatties maybe, I live in the bible belt and your argument isn't valid.

These threads are so pathetic and sad. Americans give zero fucks about what Europoors are up to or how they’re doing. Europe is just a place where all the weakest countries are that nobody would miss if they suddenly disappeared. It’s just a vacation spot for the rest of the world for a couple weeks out of the year, that’s it. When you’re losing sleep at night and spending all your free time hating a superior country, Americans are going “what’s Europe? Oh yea! That place where I saw the Vatican, kinda smelled like piss over there though”. Europe is the autistic kid eating lunch alone, glaring at chad from across the cafeteria and constantly obsessing over stupid and retarded chad is. Meanwhile chad has no idea who this kid is bc he’s too busy living the high life and getting his dick sucked to care.

Largely gliding on past glory. In a few decades you'll be forced to replace your aircraft carriers and other keystone infrastructure due to age and your empire will collapse in on itself like a soufflé in an earthquake, because an orange man spewing bullshit on twitter cannot magic away half a century of corruption and defraudement.

They certainly attract the worst examples the "white" race has to offer, but using the bible belt to point this out is almost unfair. There are at least some normal white people there, too.

Sure kid
Stay mad

It's the political cucks that are the reason that you have muhammads running around. Not the us military bases. Are you a retard?

Stay mad princess

The majority of the white people here are normal, there's quite a few mutants don't get me wrong, they're just far outnumbered by normal people. My point is that if you go out looking for specifics, you're gonna find them lol. Whoever made that just chubby chases fat, fugly, half-beans.

Get that GED, then we'll talk. Thanks.

Not sure who responded but it wasn't me. I'm not in High School junior. My parents are both dead. I inquired about your mother. Is she still a prostitute?

Ad hom
Confirmed loser

Really kid?

Well yes, really.

Do you have her number?

Whose number? I believe you think I'm the guy that I am replying too. Try to keep up.

His mom, the prostitute

This is the best artist in the modern history.

Good with a shotgun too.

Sorry, guess I'm the idiot. No I don't have the number.

Why europoors so jealous?

I just like knowing that there are people in the world more racist than our racists.

Wow you really are retarded

Fuck off faggot. Hope you’re mom dies

Wow you really are a fucking jew

>not being capable of understanding a higher tier nation
>never heard about scandinavia

This retarded

This retarded

This retarded

They know this is the truth

>How can the US be so divided, retarded and unbelievable obsolete?
....and yet STILL be the richest, freest nation on the planet.

Are you having a seizure?

You big PUSSY.

Trump and the GOP sold the US to Russia for Free.

Treason is being commited on a massive scale.

We will punish these foes, and destroy Russia.

Only an US retard thinks having a credit card is being rich.

99% aryan, 0.5% samii and 0.05% jew.
That the reality.

Nice comeback

This retarded
Stay mad princess