The hottest movie on the planet features a black man

The hottest movie on the planet features a black man.

How does it feel, white bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/17/hollywood-elite-triggered-breitbarts-positive-black-panther-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Black man, Not a Nigger.

what movie tho?

haven't seen it... any good?

Let them have a movie. We have made hundreds. Avengers will probably beat the record just like every marvel movie pretty much .

It was Africans vs a nigger anway.

Spoiler alert the Nigger loses.

need anymore proof they are inferior? Just look how ridiculous they behave when a black movie hits number 1. They don't even realize that the biggest joke of all, is their idiotic reaction.

Niggers are to dumb to realize that this movie is making a bunch of white people super rich.

Dk its hot till the next flaming poo is thrown

black panther more like black ape

Black monkey.

eveyone i have met say its completly shit and the black actors ar amaricans with bad african accents

Well, it's entertaining, a bit better than your average marvel movie. But not much more.

why the overwatch and game of thrones hate though?

everyone i met said the movie was amazing.

its bad to be honest, just interesting and sad ending

What about the other 11 months out of the year where number 1 movies star white people? Nog.

In this thread, threatened little dicked basement dwellers, edge hard...
Dick still little? Say nigger 10 times...is it still little? Call them apes and monkeys...dick still little.

>ar amaricans

but the average autist on Sup Forums doesn't understand that difference.

okay, cheers. will wait for a good stream.

Considering the hottest movies on the planet for the last 50+ years have starred white people... Who cares? Avengers: Infinity War will make more money, and though Black Panther was one of the better Marvel movies, actual people with brains know it's not an academy award make me jizz in my pants movie.

to;dr who cares?

ma dick aint little black boi

Why do stormfaggots continue to impersonate black people on Sup Forums

Do they have jobs ?

what is stream, i watched it on pubfilm dot to it was recorded thruuuuuuuuuu camera

>mfw the story was created by white people

the movie isn't bad but it is boring.

Bull shit...when was the last time you saw it? You fucking bitches all talk hard as fuck on Bchan, but stroll up to a real Black man and call him an ape, or nigger and face the natural consequences. Like all tough alt righters and fucking racists, you are a coward. Stop marching in college towns and hold a hate rally in Compton, or Atlanta...see how that goes down.

I think overwatch is rightfully there, with game of thrones I think he’s talking about the last few seasons which were lazily written and mostly fan service.

At least im not black

Rush Hour was pretty great.

Only alt-right faggots care and pretend that there haven't been movies featuring black men for many decades now.

You're lookin for Sup Forums not Sup Forums mate. We're just jacking off over here

Training Day... Was that great because of Denzel, or because of Denzel and Ethan? That's the simple shit overlooked by social justice faggots

Character was created and OWNED by a white man.

>You know what
>I'm gonna whup your ass
>and I'm gonna whup YOUR ass.

>Man we love to see you try that.

then he gets into an argument with a blind karate master guy

Honestly a good movie. I enjoyed it but it definitely wasn't the best

or pulp fiction, because life needs more motherfucker every now and then.

Why does it gotta be a race thing? Are you all back water ameri-hicks too busy fucking your sisters to "keep the gene-pool clean" to realize people are people, regardless of skin color?

I was gunna post that

A black is a neeger

Huh?

you mean Evolution of the Planet of the Apes?

same thing... just can't watch cam versions

We, as a society, clearly need to mercilessly stomp out the stormfaggotry that has started to rear its ugly head again. The world would be a better place because of it.

>Movie full of whites without there being any racial connotation behind it
>Das rasist cracka

>Movie full of blacks because there are movies full of whites
>Das Right white boi, we wuz (fictional) Kangz

you must meet a lot of white liberals

Niggers and Black men are totally different.

Morgan Freeman is a black man, Lil Wayne is a nigger. They don't even look the same. You can tell a nigger from a black man. They've got monkey like faces, can't speak english, and are a considerable amount dumber than the average of the population.

Like being robed.

when are you going to trim your neckbeards anons? they're growing bacteria.

>grazed a buzzfeed headline
am i /soy/ now?

Why is it talked about in the media as one of the greatest film to come out since casa blanca?

Nigger
>uneducated
>usually a drug/and or alcohol addict
>poor
>thief/murderer
>bad childhood
>cursing and bad vocabulary
Black Man
>succesful
>polite and respectful
>clean and organized
>has a well paying job

My gf wants to see this movie so bad. She's got a thing for black men, so I'm gonna do it for her.

so what happens when a black man speaks out on social issues? what is he? a nigger for then on out?

underated

no,he is just speaking up for equal rights and no discrimination for all races,niggers hate white people openly and black men want equality for all

Just like Planet of the Apes.

Nostalgic?

lol this troll sucks

>LA riots 92:

Black man:

Protests, but does not commit crimes.
Helps victims of violence.

Niggers:
Basically 99 percent of South Central neighborhood during the riots.

Understand?

Is it? Bet a nigger didn't make all the money on it lol. Bet it was a white or a Jew.

And if a black man calls me a cracker to my face on the street you can be sure as shit that I'll fucking smash his face in. What's your point?

Both of you, chads.
but we could find a different name for them besides "niggers"

>tfw seeing black panther

i'm just worshiping lil pump.
recite esketit esketit esketit

Well would Untermenschen be okay?

ESKETITTTTTTTTTT

I guess so.

Well then, they are not Untermenschen.

No, a true black with no huwhite is like a monkey but Freeman has less of monkey in him but he's still overwhelmingly a neeger.
Mind you, all the bad monkey genes mental and physical are not really there in him.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/17/hollywood-elite-triggered-breitbarts-positive-black-panther-review/

lol the wakandan ethnostate

Let's see a nigger go to some white trash neighbor talking shit about crackers.....they would string his nigger ass up. Anytime you confront a group of anything gathered like... well monkeys your outnumbered as fuck and you better mind your manners.

this.

DAMN, does that movie suck ass.

To be fair any biggest marketing campaign Disney budget fuck lord shove it down your throat through all media outlets movie is the most successful and it was to be expected.

tl;dr movie about this dude who never knew his father because his mom was a hoe, his father's legacy was fucking thots and spreading his seed like a wild animal
tl;dr ghettos everywhere

Didn't watch it. Fuck Marvel. DC deserves much better.

Comics aren't that smart bro.

Kek, fat crackers wont do shit.

KEKUS MAXIMUS

How about I feel accolade? Its good that times are changing and everyone is getting a fair shot. Im not far left or right, just down the middle. Doesn't everyone deserve respect?

>The hottest movie on the planet features a black man.
can someone post the webm with the burning negro?

go ahead and be excited about a movie that was made based on a commic written by a jew. Poverty, crime and single mother hood still plague your cities

You're a racist, & no one cares.

why is Sup Forums alt right? racists, sexists, inhumane animals? Yeah ok maybe im "too nice" but there is funny, then there is depravity.

/thread

Superheros are overrated no matter where they're from.

samefag

>the democrats love us cause they give us welfare!

>2018, still believing these lies.

yet it was produced by white people, using a white man's source material of an affirmative action hero.

Just give me John Stewart so we can get greatest Green Lanturn in Justice League who happens to be black and not absolute liberal stereotype perpetuating second rate crap comics movie with far too large advertising budget.

>Racists, sexists, inhumane animals
>Too nice

Go calm down on your dragon dildo you pansy queer reddit faggot

Greatest hero is Superman. Fastest is the Flash. Greatest female is Wonder Woman. It's classic. Marvel has Spiderman, knock off Batman wannabe Sony budget crap tier movies. Robert Downey Junior, and now black people.