need to lick his tummy

Why do the women who have the biggest tits always have the manliest faces

Why do you do this?

their hormones are fucked

be my bf x

hi

when will we ban fridges?

Who is this mong in a hoody

Wouldn't mind if these protests were anger about the lack of sprinklers/fire prevention/poor construction or whatever but protesting about "no information" and being impatient or shit like that is pissing me off.

hhaha this mong being interviewed

hngggggggggg

what do you expect they are fucking pakis

bit gay

>giving (((them))) time to form a coherent story

Not gunna lie, id shag a bloke if he looked like a lass

so cute

hung brit boys

Anyone up for some ironic gay roleplaying in a bit?

wonder if it was a hotpoint

the psycho cara-esque gf

Think i'd stick my dick in crazy lads

why do you think /brit/ exists babycakes xxx

How was there a threat if it was sat on the tarmac? Hmmm?

love the aesthetic of a smeg fridge

Grenfell Tower is about the same height as the top of the WTC above the middle of the plane impact hole.

Grenfells footprint is only 15% of the WTC

You can actually see the perimeter columns bowing inwards in this picture. Makes you think.

benders out
im off

>the phrase "never stick your dick in crazy"

very very reddit

Some electrical fault. They were worried the plane could go up in flames.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

dont believe the nazis were wrong

bomb on the plane? fuel leak?

*caresses your bulge*

White people: Take time, carefully searching every room of a 20+ story tower block, respectfully and gently sifting through burnt and charred bodies, all while being careful and wary of any structural damage to the building. Launching a full and thorough investigation as to how the fire started and the construction of the building to find who was responsible and bring to them any sort of justice. Take time to organise a lengthy and complex process of rehousing the hundreds of survivors that lost their homes.

pakis: FIND THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE INSTANTANEOUSLY. WHY ARE YOU HIDING INFO FROM US. £5M ISNT ENOUGH. NO INVESTIGATION, KILL CONTRACTORS AND SACK THE TORIES NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW.

I genuinely feel bad for the people that died and the people that lost their families, but these protests are doing nothing but red-pilling me

bit gay

CUTE

SOURCE

what am I thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=ORNOFGZgi2w

Why do the protestors think the dead would be identified quicker if Labour were in power?

you made the same post less than 2 hours ago, calm down

Middle Easterners are particularly prone to conspiracy theories.

Definitely not misrepresenting their demands or anything in this post.

sometimes I think I'm ugly then I remember I've slept with 11 women and had 3 long term gfs

still haven't had sex in almost 2 years though hence the thoughts I'm ugly

BECAUSE THEY WOULD SHUT UP

Tower block full of BAME people burns

Millionaire's mansions don't

Coincidence or racism? Only Corbyn can tell us for sure

This is a bender thread.

FONT

oh poor you

have only slept 2 hours wahey

when was the last time Buckingham Palace burned to the ground?

real cog whirrer that one

Corbyn petitioned the fit sprinklers but theresa blocked them

business idea: take away rich people's money and give it to the poor

i'm thinking a plane didn't fly into grenfell tower

Don't understand why you lot care about this stupid tower we've got hundreds like it everywhere lol go and move to a new one x

>people broke in and nicked the sprinkler controls

>London fire: Protests grow as fire anger increases
OOGA BOOGA

I bloody knew it fa󠇦m

*smashes my neighbours car windows and loots their houses in retaliation*

this

I miss talking about brexit and Muslims. This bloody tower has ruined everything

>£5M ISNT ENOUGH. NO INVESTIGATION, KILL CONTRACTORS AND SACK THE TORIES NOW.
is that a bad thing?

why does the 'dit worship Hot Fuzz so much?

*blocks your sprinklers*

bet he has a nice cock desu

>muscular
FUCK OFF

>KILL CONTRACTORS AND SACK THE TORIES NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW.
absolutely you little tory bastard.

Fuck off
socks or get out

i heard the tower had sprinklers but theresa may ordered them to be removed from the building

>this song proves a genocidal regime was right
woah!

no x

I believe I would have survived that fire

bored now, shout me if anything interesting happens

Have we started the fire?

wew

reminder that while you might be larping as a bender there are real turbobenders getting off ITT

Probably, her husband owns the company that managed the building

No, rich Tories did trying to gentrify Kensignton

>Being single allows people to “live their best, most authentic and most meaningful life” and the idea of wedded bliss is largely a myth, a psychologist has claimed.

>“The available findings are telling. For example, research comparing people who have stayed single with those who have stayed married shows that single people have a heightened sense of self-determination and they are more likely to experience ‘a sense of continued growth and development' as a person,” said Professor DePaulo, of the University of California, Santa Barbara.

>“Other research shows that single people value meaningful work more than married people do … another study of lifelong single people showed that self-sufficiency serves them well: the more self-sufficient they were, the less likely they were to experience negative emotions. For married people, just the opposite was true.”

>“Increasing numbers of people are single because they want to be. Living single allows them to live their best, most authentic, and most meaningful life,” she said.

>“Single people are more connected to parents, siblings, friends, neighbours, and coworkers than married people are, and when people marry, they become more insular.

>“The preoccupation with the perils of loneliness can obscure the profound benefits of solitude.

>Professor DePaulo said married people were bolstered by the “relentless celebration of marriage and coupling and weddings that I call matrimania”.

>“Single people, in contrast, are targets of singlism – the stereotyping, stigmatizing, marginalizing and discrimination against people who are single,” she said.

>But academic studies did not support the prevailing idea of “get married, get happier and healthier”.

>“People end up about where they were when they were single. In other ways, results are exactly the opposite of what we have been led to believe,” Professor DePaulo said.

archive.is/YixUz

heard that Theresa May put a johnny over the smoke detector in the flats so that she could have a sly fag out the window

disgusting

Lads I live in a shit area of East London, I'm pretty fucking worried about this weekend because this city is about to kick off.

why do traps like high socks so much?

Need a sock bf
for you

hate gay sex
love gay roleplaying

simple as

NEED a Qt fivehead gf to convince me to commit suicide and then likely receive minimal judicial punishment after I do

corbyn voted to have proper fire cladding but may and bojo voted to fill it with newspaper and petrol EXCLUSIVE

they watched too much anime

let's get this circulating, reddit!

theresa may came to my house and raped me and then killed my dog in front of me

>I'm pretty fucking worried about this weekend because this city is about to kick off

Me nan lived in the tower and said she saw Theresa turn off all the fire alarms in the tower and scamper away into the night. Corbyn tried to stop her but he was taken away by May's hired goons.

the 3rd wank of the day

(I've been up since 4pm)

do you think technology will progress to the point where we can resurrect people who have died?

>i'm the sort of person that when I hear of dozens and dozens of people being burnt alive in entirely preventable circumstances, my first concern is the relatives and loved ones of the burnt alive being disorderly and breaking some shit
would HEEM every tory runt in this thread

They're actually pretty comfortable to wear.

I think it's more to do with the council doing absolutely nothing at all to help with it. No public statement or comment, no concrete action on rehousing even temporarily, left everything to the public to organise in terms of helping those affected etc.

lel

i fucking hope not