Anyone here ever been to an all inclusive resort? I think I am going to book at the Grand Bahia Principe San Juan...

Anyone here ever been to an all inclusive resort? I think I am going to book at the Grand Bahia Principe San Juan, in the Dominican Republic.

Should I go with a friend or go by myself?
Is it worth going to an all inclusive, or should I just book hotels?

Seems pretty cheap and good reviews.

Curious if Sup Forums even goes on vacation, or if anyone knows about the place I might go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1I01c6CoOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm post more of DAT gal

link to resort package?

ive been on all inclusive cruises. went with cousins and got shitfaced at the open bar. once you land its pretty boring doing usual tourist stuff so we just walked around on our own.

Go with a friend, I've never been to some all inclusive type place but any place is more fun with a friend, even if just fucking around laughing at shit.

it's just the all inclusice at the "grand bahia principe San Juan" in Dominican republic.

Some DR chicks are pretty cute, they're not niggers like their next door neighbors in Haiti with their voodoo shit.

looks cool, open bar it seems like. want me to be your friend?

If you are doing turist shit with so many latina to bang at all of the clubs, beaches, and bars. You are doing Latin countries wrong.

wut

i only been to mexico n i aint partying there wit all da cartels n sheets

I haven't been there but all the cartel stuff is in areas bordering the USA. If you go more south then it seems like it would be pretty mellow.

If your asked what even if I had a few typing errors you are stupid.

Go to Puerto Rico. All those hot chick now need money more then ever and it's in the USA

>If your asked what even

Not him but that's more than a few errors dumbass. At least learn the language first.

what? I'm not just giving away money

I believe thats true as well, the cruise i went on was only to rosarito so pretty far north. I have heard some places south are dangerous but way further inland.

How about go fuck yourself. Also ya fuck autocorrect too

Not giving away money they will just expect that you can help them. Fuck them and give them nothing. Also you could just deduct that shit on your taxes as donating to Puerto Rico lolol

I think it really depends on the area, if you're not in some known cartel zone and fucking around then there's no more danger than in any USA city.

you are stupid. Just stop.

I have done all inclusive in Mexico and had a blast. Make sure to check that the booze is included, some cruises and shit will say all inclusive except for the booze or up to a certain $ amount.

Its a different experience though, if you stay in hotels and go out to eat and drink you see more of the local stuff while all inclusive feels more like tourist pampering. Both are fun depending on what you are looking for.

Been to plenty.
Definitely go with someone, it would be more fun and also the price is based on double occupancy so price will go up if it's just you in the room.
Definitely worth it. Eat and drink all you want without worrying about the cost cuz you already paid for it up front.

Also I always recommend going with a friend that you really enjoy spending time with. It makes traveling and vacation that much better.

yup, booze is included on this one, as is all you can eat buffets and 3 themed restaurant visits.

From the way OP worded it, I think he expects chicks to be included, stuff doesn't work that way.

OP might want to look into sex tourism in Thailand.

Oh I guess I am just retarded I didn't read into that at all. If that;s true don't count on pussy being included OP.

oh okay, got it baby

Hmmm i suppose it could be similar, but any USA city is a stretch, any Urban USA city with gangs yeah, but some of those rural cities don't have gangs committing crimes to join the gang or attacking rival gangs ignoring innocents caught in the crossfire.

ya, I didn't expect chicks. I'm not a socially inept ugly person, I will try and figure it out there.

Fair enough, I read too much into it then.

May as well ask there

I bring it up because I doubt most people even know that board exists

Yeah /trv is really cool, one can learn a lot just by lurking around some.

if you go to dominican and stay in a regular hotel you're just asking to get raped by hashen niggers,
go all inclusive op enjoy getting blackout drunk everynight faggot

It's a great time. I go once or twice a year. Get away have a good time. All inclusive is the way to go. Dont have to worry about anything.

Go by yourself. I go to resorts and pick up chicks from all over the world. Fuck them - Nut in some of them once I figure out where they are from. Give them a fake name, etc..

Might have kids in other parts of the world. Really dont know. Have fun!!!

I Almost did the same resort, ended up going to Mexico instead - Mayan riviera is great. Take the time to learn a bit of the local language, even if just to say hi thanks and how to order drinks.

Go with someone for sure though even if just to help break the ice with other people

More than anything though just don’t be a douche to the workers - they arnt living large by any standards and don’t need to go to work to listen to some entitled asshole ruin their day only to go home and watch the cockroaches climb the walls.

Oh and don’t get so shitfaced the first day you miss the next two - the booze is always there and if you plan on making past 8pm pace yourself

The best cure for a hangover is some tequila shots with sangritas.

Breakfast of champions.

Im not opposed to some hair of the dog either, but a big difference between a headache for a few hours and alcohol poisoning

A couple dramamine tablets can help with that.

But yeah, the last thing anyone wants is to wind up in some Mexican hospital getting your stomach pumped.

Exactly what I’m sayin - pace yourself and you drink for 18 hours solid, hit the bottle like some high school kid and your trip you just went on was a waste of money

samefag

It matters to you why?

what kind of faggot goes to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. You must be very young.

You're also wrong.

I've never done that but a girlfriend in highschool decided when I wasn't around, to down a bottle of vodka on her own. She wound up in a hospital and had to get her stomach pumped.

There's a duality on that, If I was there I wouldn't have allowed that to happen, but if I was there and I let her do that her four big ass Irish brothers would have had reason to get pissed off on me.

Weird shit, especially visiting her in the hospital, she didn't look too good, if I remember right I snuck a pizza slice from outside to her.

because you make other people think you're right

prove it samefag

All inclusive is the only way to go if you are already going to spend the money on a vacation.
That being said, I never felt like more like a piece of shit then when I was in a walled off resort in Haiti, eating buffet, and looking up and seeing starving kids poking there heads over the wall.

You posted four links, not all of them are from me. What's to prove, you posted them, you prove your assertion. I don't have to disprove your shit.

Funny thing is I can prove your wrong, but to be honest your not worth the effort

ok samefag. I'm right until you post a screenshot of the samefag call out post and its not all you's

or are you busy downloading photoshop to make it look like its not all you?

Stayed at all inclusive in Dubai and Zanzibar , definitely worth it if you enjoy drinking and it's a hot place , don't have to worry about charging shit , stay drunk constantly while at the resort . Also take a friend with , you really don't want to be that loser eating alone .

Yawn.
You'll do well in life at some minimum wage job if you can't prove your own shit.

Who the fuck goes to Haiti on holiday ???? That's like going on safari in Ethiopia

Says the joke who’s so bent on being right he refuses to accept that he’s wrong.

Pull your head out of your ass and go study your math homework so you become something useful instead of the waste of sperm you currently are.

Fuck if your mother had swallowed at least she’d have gotten some protein to help balance her meth diet and not some autistic retard spouting off about samefagging.

Idiot.

samefag, yet again

OP was asking about DR, not haiti.

Domician Republic and Haiti are on the same island but they're very different nations. The island is Hispaniola and both nations are on it.

Dominican Republic is Spanish based which is why they're cool, Haiti is French based is why they're fucked and into voodoo.

Hair of the dog plus dramamine plus pepto!

(pardon the thumbnail)

Been to an all inclusive resort in Mexico. Not really having to word about anything is a luxury but it can get boring if you don't leave the resort.

Good times to start a new day

When folk say "all inclusive" does that mean for instance Patron reposado or maybe Herradura reposado or is it just bottom shelf stuff?

Depends on the resort, the Palace resorts in Mexico have top shelf at the restaurants and bottom shelf stuff in the actual hotel rooms.

I booked an all inclusive to Cancun for a week from cheap Caribbean . C o m for 900 dollars. It was definitely worth it.

I can deal with that.

I want to know who that chick is that OP posted, she's pretty hot.

I'm not OP, that seems like some a cool place to go to with a friend so someone has your back and we get separate rooms. Not a thing to bring your girl to.

Went to an all-inclusive in Jamaica. Shit was lit. Didn't need any cash and the drinks flowed as freely as the lazy river you rode while drinking them. You could just put trunks and a t-shirt on and hit up the MASSIVE buffet for breakfast before hanging out on the beach all day. Even when shit wasn't prepaid they could just bill your room number and it never costs very much extra. Best spring break ever.

Sounds cool, did you get weed too, I mean not inclusive but it seems like if you asked around a bit you could probably get some weed, I guess then you'd need rolling papers and stuff too.

Check out the movie Country Man.

This might be the full one.
youtube.com/watch?v=L1I01c6CoOk
Country Man

There were tons of street vendors a short ways off the property selling sweet handcrafted stuff, as well as the usual beach touristy trinkets like airbrushed t-shirts. They probably could've hooked me up pretty easy but I didn't really ask since I was there with family.

Does "inclusive" mean you can only go there if you're a nigger?

On the beach were you left alone or constantly harrassed by people trying to sell you stuff? I guess maybe if it's a private beach then you wouldn't be harrassed.

On our beaches in the states I can hang out under a palm tree for all it matters and nobody cares and nobody is going to try to sell me shit.

private beach so it was pretty chill. There were vendor stands not far from the edges of the beach but they didn't venture far from their stands and they knew to be quiet about it unless they were setup closer to the front of the property by the road.

i went to punta cana in the dominican for my senior spring break in high school with a bunch of my friends and people from other high schools in my area, shit was totally awesome. we stayed at an all inclusive resort

That's cool, I've got some Brasilian friends and I've heard horror stories from them, I've also read them in various newspapers.

It can be pretty weird in some places.

I think the cool thing I think is that you weren't alone, you were with friends. Another OP question, I suggested go with a friend so you can look out for each other. Someone else said go alone, but I think that wrong.

I think on a beach in Rio one needs armed guards around to be left alone, but then you're not alone.

Go sauntering around in some Brasilian favella and it's 100% sure that you'll get whacked.