Let's see them tattoos bois

Let's see them tattoos bois

Nah...I don't need to post my tattoos.

gaaaaay

>binary
>V for Vendetta
>shitty text
this has to be bait

So I have to ask...what significance do those tattoos hold to you?

As a rule, tattoos are pretty dumb. The more a person has, often translates to how low they are on the IQ scale.

I can forgive a couple of good ones. The OP however, they just scream 'look at me I'm literally the most boring cunt you'll ever meet but look at my mega cool tattoo collection'

that's all.

it's bait you retards

I have my PhD and 6 tattoos. Just finished my biggest piece last Thursday.

My cousin is covered in them and was a college professors assistant for a long fucking time. Also owned a few businesses. Your appearance doesn't determine your level of productivity, your character does, but if you need something to be mad about, go ahead

En taro tassadar, anons

Two questions:
>What does the binary say?
And
>Are you missing a finger?

sterilise this man

No mate. Having a phd doesn't excuse you.

You're basically a social retard that needs to hide behind a bit of shitty are scrawled all over your arms.

how fat and hairy are you?

I think those tattoos will stop him having sex anyway

As opposed to a social retard who hides behind a computer screen on an anonymous image board?

Yeah. Spot on

It's a shame we can't have a decent tattoo thread on Sup Forums.

That rule just barely applies to the type with tattoos that fade in 3 months because they were done in a basement or prison. And even then it's a stretch of a statement. I'm sure obesity levels and height corellate to iq or perceived iq more than tattoos.

i doubt these tattoos will look good in a decade

Probably not. But, I don't think the persons who got these tattoos were thinking about that when they got them.