Why is it ok for girls to walk around in bikinis but not in their underwear? Isn’t it the same thing??

Why is it ok for girls to walk around in bikinis but not in their underwear? Isn’t it the same thing??

retarded human logic tells us it's not the same thing

good question tho

Some bikinis are more revealing that some underwear. What’s the difference

Underwear is underwear. Bikinis are outerwear. That is literally the difference.

l i t e r a l l y

Because bikinis are made and designed to be worn on their own you fucking moron.

What??? And underwear isn’t

>Bikinis are outerwear.
what exactly do you wear under a bikini? lol

That's...not what outerwear means.

it's retarded women logic similar to wearing skin tight clothes in public and complaining about stares. ignore.

Not out in public, that's why people don't wear their underwear in public.
Same thing for men, I'd go outside in swiming gear but not underwear.

That's because they want hot guys to stare, not you.

how can it be outerwear when there's no inner/underwear to go with it?

then they should go wear it where only hot guys are. you can't be serious.

In this case outerwear means clothing meant to be worn outside. There is no trick to understanding this, you're just being autistic.

>implying there is any place that only has attractive people

It's no different, this is just what happens when you have retard humans who've been told that it's somehow different, never thinking for themselves, and never ask "why do I believe x? Who told me to believe x? Who told them?"

They walk around in bikinis all day. Lay out showing everything. But god forbid if you were to walk in on them in their underwear they go running. I don’t get it

i'm gonna exhibit my nudes in a public gallery and then sue the audience for invasion of privacy. i just wanted my partner to see them.

It's because they're grills and are therefore unable to be understood, unlike the superior rational male mind.

> (You)
>>implying there is any place that only has attractive people

i feel you just need one further nudge to realise the consequence of our argument.

>i am unfamiliar with context

You're a legitimate moron

and OP is questioning the validity of this difference in context.
took you a while to catch up to us here, special needs.

diddy dindu kong

Disagree. I think women comfortable enough to wear "sexy" clothes are okay with people looking at them, and don't really mind if you are turned on by it or not. But, no one wants to be stared at, especially by creepy people who might stalk them, so of course they're still going to complain about that. Even girls who don't dress sexy get leered at and followed..

How has this post gotten this far with no one asking OP for his girl naked.

>l i t e r a l l y
answering a question of norm ality with a reference to the underlying definition seems like a good way to embarrass yourself in a discussion.