Hey Sup Forums, I'm useless fucking pile of shit. Explain to me suicide methods of the highest probability...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm useless fucking pile of shit. Explain to me suicide methods of the highest probability. I don't have access to a gun.

jump off a multi story car park

The passage of time has never failed.

Take loan, buy ticket, go to africa, punch fuckin hippo in his retarded face.

Jumping from a high building, Pentobarbital, gunshot aiming at your brainstem...

Asphyxia with a plastic bag

Tie a noose around your neck, add something weighted to your feet and jump off a multi story building.

buy a ticket to Black Panther. Half way through stand up and yell this sucks. Work will be done for you.

How about this? You forget about killing yourself and put that energy to becoming a functioning member of society. You are a worthless piece of shit only if YOU think you are.

>Explain to me suicide methods

Stop breathing.

He should yell that niggers are retarded and that Back Panther is propaganda.

why me too? seems a bit harsh, im only trying to help

Is this supposed to break my neck or just asphyxiate me quicker? I don't want to end up like Frank Reynolds, dangling like a tard.

why would he wanna land feet first, tie weight to ur head instead dive off that bitch

nvm read that wrong

Dude, don't listen to these arseholes. Don't do it. I don't know you or your situation, but I've been through some real rough shit and have been in your mindset many a time. You aren't useless, don't ever think that. Everyone has something that they are passionate about. As dark as this world is, there are still many things worth living for. Worth fighting for. Perhaps you've yet to find your reason.

I believe the current highest probability of death method of suicide is blowing your brains out with a shotgun. Nothing that can't be found out with a single fucking google search.

you would't dangle. you'd be decapitated

Try to get together as much money as you can, then as much hookers and cocaine as you can afford. If you’re that desperate why not

No gun

eat a bag of dicks

Not a lot of money tho

shut

Gravity

this looks lethal (don't kill yourself. Us self hating people must suffer together.)

Nah, fam. I tagged you cause your idea was good.

If the rope is long enough, strong enough to hold all the weight, and the knot is tied properly it will likely decapitate you when tension is applied to the rope. Even without the weight this is a possibility if the rope is long enough.

Gdt gun, Trips of Satan demands it

You can literally Google it

Exit bag

Just like everything else, I've procrastinated too long. Getting a gun would take months bc laws

Don't do it man...

Heavy moving vehicles, truck, bus, train etc.

Shut up, fag.