>we can stop school shootings by arming teachers
>only America thinks this is right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuS-e-5oOiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No children hurt
I don't get your point.

>in custody

There are school districts with armed teachers already.

All I know is banning guns is NOT the solution. It would be feel-good legislation that does nothing. There are too many guns here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuS-e-5oOiU

Why do these smug foreigners keep thinking that banning guns is the solution?

Because the smug foreigners don't have mass shootings

then maybe they should get back to their own countries

>le school shooting
>WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT??
>fine how about this?
>(proposes allowing teachers to arm themselves if they choose to)
>NO NOT THAT!!!!
>GUNS ARE NOT THE ANSWER
>THAT DOESN'T REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF GUNS
>THERE ARE TOO MANY GUNS
>"teacher-reportedly-gun-barricaded-inside-classroom"
>SEE WE CAN'T TRUST TEACHERS WITH GUNS EITHER
>GOOD THING NO HAD TO GET HURT
>NOW YOU SEE THAT ARMING TEACHERS WON'T WORK

hmmmmmmm

Because they're retarded. Anyone who allows a bunch of other human beings calling themselves the "government" to tell them what to do, what to think, etc., is brainless and deserves to die.

When a child in a playground hit another child with a large stick do you:

A) Give all the children sticks so that they are safer

B) Give sticks to specific children and teach them how to use those sticks and identify dangerous children who they can use their sticks against

C) Take away the sticks

Americans will tell you that they are smarter than children

Americans are wrong

>the people are children and the government is their parent

>what actually happens
D) send in grown ups with sticks to stick the shit out of the sick stick wielding stick man

the same smug foreigners that can be arrested for "hate speech" and other shit, and let muslim refugees run wild.

you can try to take away all the sticks.. but they will just go across the street and grab another one.

worked for Australia

And England

And what if there are 30 million sticks already in the playground and it's quite literally impossible to take them away?

What if we just eliminate interaction? All of it entirely. You are born and put into a cubicle. Everyone gets their own cubicle. Only people trusted enough to leave their cubicle get to deliver goods to the other cubicles for more priviliges. Like if you pass a test you get to earn points by doing things for others and you can use those poinst to be words like 'man' and 'sin' and 'abortion' and whatever else the fuck you want. The point is you don't have to worry about people coming into your cubicle. It'll be against the law to leave without a pass.

No schools = no school shootings.

Collect the sticks
Burn them
Prevent children from collecting new sticks

that really worked on the war on drugs..

>America failed to stop drugs
>America will fail at stopping guns

Americans are finally seeing their country as the failure every other country sees them as

I want to say that this isnt a very coherent argument, but you got trips. well played good sir

D! Give the child the D!

Yeah a mandatory buyback program will work REAL well in this country.

I wish I had the power to snap my fingers and make guns go away, just like the liberals want. But it ain't gonna happen.

But 40% of England's homicides are committed with knives. You animals need to ban knives too.

so no more trees and we also pollute the air.
what a way to die. Getting randomly sticked sounds better

I live near dalton. An old teacher of mine was there when this happened. The teachers kid died and he locked himself in his classroom with a gun threatening to kill himself. That’s the facts.

arm students

>guns
we're talking about sticks...

There are good as no school shootings in the EU, at least compared to the US. The only countries where that happens are countries that used or still have a lax regulation on weapons. Germany was pretty easy on guns up to the 80's, many still have unregistered hunting weapons at home, mostly part of family heritage.

Only in the US dude, only in the US, the only country where a gunowners association has true weight in state affairs.

you don't think it be like that but it do

In Missouri teachers can carry guns. There have been shootings since they started. No teacher has shot back.

Fail

/thread ?
newfag alliance is out

That's like foreigners saying they don't understand why we hate niggers so much when they don't have niggers in their countries

France has shitloads, they don't hate like us 'murricens do user

>Trump says we should arm teachers
>less than a week later we see a teacher shooting

Can Jews make it more obvious?

israel does the same thing so it isnt just america fuckface

lost

France has shitloads of niggers? I know they have an african and muslim problem and aren't pleased about it but I didn't know they were full of niggers.

israel is fucked up beyond repair

D. expel the child for being a psychopath.

I think they may have gotten rid of them, but a few decades ago they had schools for just the fuck ups, gang members, ect. Those schools were fucking awful and facility didn't stop fights, they just called the cops.

I see no difference when i travel there, and that's all the time i'm over there right now

>Islands

But you're saying France doesn't care about it? It hasn't made them racist toward niggers?

They have weight because we have a crony system. No organization/business should be able to influence representatives, and no government should interfere in individual and private business affairs. The US government exists to protect the rights of it's citizens, but we've granted it power it shouldn't have and now it's trying to force those who disagree to conform.

Europe, Asia and Africa are physically connected, america is a big fucking island, doen't mean that it doesn't carry inbreds

Old people are, they're affraid, taht's about it really, it's more of a generational thing, society is pretty mixed there, in the ghettos and all classes up

Mate, Americans are fucking retards. There's no arguing with them

Everyone knows this but Americans

*faculty

How's not paying taxes and breaking any law you want working out for you?

"Mass shootings"
>>Faggot

2nd amendmend basically is right to self-protection against the government, should it get ugly - this shouldn't be anymore, or should be used promptly.

This is the only way

I never said I don't pay taxes or follow laws, I'm not ancap scum. I believe that paying taxes that goes towards causes I don't condone is theft, and that certain laws are in direct violation of my rights. I apply these beliefs by voting for people who agree with me.

American here, any DECENT European countries to move to? (Ones that haven't been flooded with muslims)

Good goy, he is just an evil nazi. Don't pay attention to him!

I think getting rid of schools will do the job

But my post is about Australia nad England both which are islands. There is no land border via which the guns can come in.

Libtards can't understand basic words like prevent and stop. Because of their mental illness, they can not distinguish them.

>Because of their mental illness, they can not distinguish them
>they can not distinguish them
>distinguish them

>only retards think inanimate objects are the problem

Your point is?

Oh, sorry, didn't realize there's a magical barrier stopping teachers that want to shoot up the school from bringing guns in. You're right, maybe we shouldn't let trained adults be armed in case of emergency, since y'know, there's a magical barrier and all.

>Australia nad England both which are islands
kek

D) laugh

>Ones that haven't been flooded with muslims
you're out of luck there buddy the entire EU is flooded with mudslimes

Took away the sticks, children are now beating each other with rocks, what do?

>Google "Allegory"

What about Poland?

Australia doesn't have a shitfuck country underneath it