If anyone is curious on what a sex doll’s skeleton looks like, then here you go

If anyone is curious on what a sex doll’s skeleton looks like, then here you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxCkULUnVH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the skull

w-why did you do this user?

>always felt like she's really a bicycle on the inside.

Thanks looks exactly as I imagined

This thread is incredibly relevant to my interests.

>those fucking welds
also, nice gerber my nigger

Are sex doll threads the new cancer? I've noticed a huge influx in them

Very cool. I see it is a tpe, could you tell us which one? And could you show the joints?

After using a couple of times I just lost all desire in fucking the thing. It was a cheap one so I decided to just throw it away. I cut it up so that it fit in the trash can better.

Is the skull fiberglass? How was it attached to the body?

I forget which one it was because I bought it off amazon, and when I went back to see pictures the page was gone.
It screwed onto the body with a big bolt.

thanks! any chance on seeing the joints or how the canals were built in?

the garbage already picked it up so I no longer have it.

>I cut it up so that it fit in the trash can better.

Local garbage man has massive coronary, film at 11.

Is that the front of a bicycle?

Too bad.
Someone once dumped a realdoll in a river. Lotsa cops and detectives to investigate the "murder'.

Why didn't you want to fuck it anymore?

During the fourth or fifth time I was using it I was hit by a small revelation, that using this doll didn’t feel as good as jacking off. All the bending, and positioning, and cleaning didn’t feel like it was worth the experience. I always had a better and easier time just wanking it.

Sad. What'd it cost ya?

I got rid of a pocket pussy for the same reason. Although I wish I kept it around for random occasions

oh god!

I got it for really cheap, around $400. It was about 4ft tall, but I saw a similar one on an “official” site going for $1000. It didn’t seem particularly low quality or cheaply made, so I don’t know what to make of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxCkULUnVH0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

THIS SHIT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS AND THE MOST CREEPY SENSATION

rip in peace Shakira :(

*crocudial dundee voice*
>thats not a sex doll's skeleton...

arent they kindve expensive? you should have sold it

Who the fuck is going to buy a used sex doll? The fuck is wrong with you.

well, its had less people cum in it than my girlfriend

Nobody is buying your stank ass girlfriend either

actual girls are free to acquire, they just cost more to run. but the point stands.

They're sold to other doll owners actually and if it was this new you could've gotten a good chunk of money back.

it's girls who choose guys, not the other way around.

OP here, I wouldn’t want to meet the person who is ok with buying a used sex doll.

Why not show how the joints work?
If you're destroying the doll anyway seeing how the joints are constructed would help other people with dolls be able to do repairs.

obviously it has to be mutual, but its irrelevant anyway

mutual doesnt come into the equation, men would be happy to fuck anything that chooses them.
if girls are so easy and free to get, there wotn be any lonely men anywhere

bollocks. you think that every single man would fuck any female that was up for it, no matter how ugly, fat, old or w/e? because if you do, youre deluded beyond hope. but of course you dont really think that, youre just being bloody awkward for the sake of it, regardless of the fact that this is totally irrelevant to the original point.

no, it's you who is deluded when you think you're the one choosing the woman. women's only job in the world is to find and choose a suitable mate
non alpha males would be happy to fuck anything
thats why sex dolls exist cuz some men are so low on the totem pole they cant even get fat ugly chicks

[spoiler]At least it's not a human skeleton.[/spoiler]

>implying consent is real
>bluepill.

haaaa, wrong.

i turn down anything that doesnt meet my standards. a fat ugly chick down to fuck standing in front of me naked would still get shown the door(and has been before).

i am not so desperate for flesh that i will lower myself.

and i still fuck dolls

World doesn't just comprise of betas user, there are alot of alphas out there and tons of marriages in countries where girls have no say in them. If you said that its mostly the case then your statement would be correct but stating it as an absolute truth is just you projecting yourself on every male.

UncannyValley/10

I hope you don't actually believe that shit.

>Low-key admits to fucking ugly chicks.

>2018
>mutilates sex doll
>doesn't splash fake blood around

sage

>alpha male sits on /b in doll threads and trolls

i know, can't even do it right, wasted a 1000$ doll

>I cut it up so that it fit in the trash can better.

So your neighbors don't find out you're a degenerate.

that is some really shitty welding right there.

Jesus Christ you're what's wrong in the world.

You cleaned it? But, why?

You’re not wrong.

Why wouldn’t I? Do you want get your dick covered in old and moldy cum? Plus I read a story from a different user about how he got an infection because his sex doll’s vagina had mold in some cracks.

oh yea... Craigslist ad... Used fuck doll only cummed in 5 times

dick infections are fun

I was just curious about it. You need to stop projecting this hard user.

>If anyone is curious on what a sex doll’s skeleton looks like, then here you go.
God that's hot

just bans some metal hangers around a fleshlight

wrap

I would probably buy a used real doll if it was reasonably cheap and clean and then obviously disinfect it myself. On a similar note did anyone ever read the story about the woman who worked in a police station and put razor blades inside an anatomically correct child doll that the cops were borrowing to fuck?

He can't rap. He's white.

No but I need to see the results.

bitch please i did this same thing last month to a $2200 doll. count yourself lucky.

I guess some people just shouldn't own dolls. So what's on your shopping lists next??
Guns? Gasoline & lighters? Vans and spray paint maybe?

yes but you're crazy fuck, Pippy

Disposing of your shame, are we? With your black feet.

It was shameful, and I did dispose of it, but I don’t understand the black feet part.

2nd posted image this thread shows toes

your feet are black

Oh, I see it now. It was just the lighting in the room. I am brown though.

mu