S/fur thread part 3

s/fur thread part 3
previous thread

hey,it is pricey but it is so fucking cute

Keep going Anons

Well if you like it then I guess that's all that matters. I certainly wouldn't spend that much. But if I could find a Lucy pillow then I would be willing to spend up to $70 or so, and shamelessly display that sexy demon gotemilf.

Got any Kobolds?

heh,im very suprised nobody in here knows who i am!
i'll give a hint: Waifu and drawthread

The loneliness is crippling. I still love her even if I try to tell myself I don't.

I don't go to either, so I wouldn't know.

huh,mabey three s/fur threads down the line someanon will remember my extreme shitposting
anyways how you other 6 posters doing?

Feeling a nice, warm body high that is slowly subsiding. And even then getting high as a kite doesn't make me forget how much I love her. I just want to fucking die already.

male giratina master race

oh...
so....uh...what you having for dinner tonight?

Don't know, don't care. I hate food and only eat because I have to.

AHHHH
FOUL
GET OUT OF HERE YOU PLEBIAN SCUMBAG!

Holy fuck people, you don't need to slam the fucking door to the point it shakes the god damned house

well i give up on trying to talk to you
have a nice day user

THIS MEANS WAR
sorry furfriends but this guy just declared war on me with that male Gira shit

Sounds like my brother. Dumbass has zero regard for anyone else and is so loud and obnoxious you'd think he was trying to piss everyone off.

I'm sorry. Bye.

Seems like all the females in this household are loud. Literally stomp across the floor and slam doors. All the guys however can completely silent. I can still sneak in and out of the house without waking the dog

That's how I am, quiet as a mouse and very sneaky, even more so than my sisters. My brothers on the other hand are the loudest people I've ever known aside from our mom.

DIEEEE

time for work

Have a good shift love

ahh,it looks like this degenerate has run off becuase he knows female Giratina is the best
let this thread resume

See ya, Sunshine.

RIP nipple

I still want to get mine pierced, I've always really liked them. How's it going, Gears?

stressful
packing for the move is keeping me busy, and various bureaucratic hurdles don't exactly help
but it'll work out

Sorry to hear that, but it'll all be over with soon enough.

indeed
it shall be well worth it

no, that's just because you're both autistic and should start your own nasty feral thread.

fuck off

fan-service ninja strikes again