Reminder that Kanyefags are STILL triggered by this

Reminder that Kanyefags are STILL triggered by this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit! Kanye is a GENIUS you just don't get it okay you fucking asshole!! He sampled Can! He sampled King Crimson! he's a GOD!!!!!! You fucking idiot you just don't get it christ, I fucking hate anti-kanye fans they're so fucking stupid and don't know anything about REAL music

yea nope, kanye west even said it was funny your just stupid

Probably the most forced unfunny joke in South Park history.

And I don't like Kanye.

>Choke a South Park writer with a fish stick.

youre both cringey
kanye is probably one of the most talented artists of this generation and if you dont recognize that then youre ignorant
and I dont even listen to him that much.

Yes! OP is stupid. Kanye rules and OP is just jealous that he is selling more records then Taylor Swift

Gay fish yo

Mothafuckin gay fish

>butthurt kanye fans

get over the fact that your magical negro has about as much talent as a spoon without a handle. He's only popular because his white, desperate-to-be-hip audience adore him and anything he does. He's the male Beyonce. He could decapitate someone on stage and you'd be scream "YASSS GOD" Even if he is 'talented' and has 'talent' his is still amongst one of the lowest percentile of musicians to ever exist. But then again, I don't expect a Kanye fan to understand any music that isn't non-popular based or "MUH DICK, WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT"

That's ignorant! Kanye is a genius and anyone who says otherwise needs to stop listening to the poo poo on the radio and start listening to REAL music

no though? even Kanye thought it was funny

you're gonna love the new game then

Her tits are a bit small...

Huh, I actually just gained some respect for Kanye.

>butthurt kanye fans
I literally said I don't even like Kanye.
Learn to read.

*proceeds to not do literally any of these things*

Kanye makes music for teenagers, pretty damn good music for teenagers.

Why'd you reply to literally every post above you?

Because he wants to bait newfags and dumbfucks like you

fuck my eyes

same, but i find south park to be shit in the first place

gay fish? that's the kinda nickname kids come up with. desu this show always seemed stupid and childish to me

Is that how Kanye really types, in all caps?

You're a gay fish.

>Probably the most forced unfunny joke in South Park history.
Member Berries say hi

they also made a joke about his wife being a hobbit that triggered some people

Kanyes mom in the new South Park game was one of the most fucked up things they've done. Laughed my ass off

Remember when people actually wrote what was on their minds on the internet? Not just Anonymously on Sup Forums but everywhere. This was like the very tail end of that era. Facebook/Twitter/smartphones killed it for good.

Nah. I'm a Kanye fan and I had no problem with the skit on it's own.

However it did spawn a new breed of mouthbreathers who are incapable of discussing Kanye in any way other than spouting "huurr gay fish gay fish". It's like, you don't need to like Kanye West, I can understand why you wouldn't, but can you explain to me why other than spouting the same meme over and over again. I'd even accept a "It's just not my thing", but no. They need to flex their sick South Park meme skills.

lol

I thought it was funny and I like Kanye.

ITT: gay fish getting angry about their school leader suckin too much fish sticks

This, south park fans get annoying. But when I saw it air I thought it was hilarious.