Climate change is real

Climate change is real.

I'm in Southern Ontario and it should be the dead of winter right now.

And in Sweden it havent snowed this much for like 30+ Years.. yeah Climate change is real

I know, wtf. Here in Toronto it's spring weather with 15 degrees and it should be snowy for this period.

Sure it is teal, but it is a big power grab by politicians who want to make a bunch of new laws and get bribed to look the other way when people break them.

Stop whining, do you even know about the beast from the east hitting the UK right now?

just means the summer's gonna be TERRIBLE for us, 40 degree shit

Canada fag here 14 c here. I can't sleep comfortably anymore

Oh no, 50 cm of snow.

we got your snow in england

>14 degrees
>hot
Fucking canadians man

my local pizza delivery shut down delivery because the employees were afraid of crashing, plus crappy internet

Maybe you should suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole and the climate change will end
Dubs logged
Throat clogged
Grow up
Dubs logged, throat clogged
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up
Grow up

Im in alberta and this year we got like %300 more snow then we should have for february, according to cbc

>implying we're used to 14 degree weather at this time of year

here in Rome, we had a relatively warm winter that just ended in like 5 inches of snow...in Rome. snow.

Well said that man. Also, fuck me, it's cold innit bongs?

cykas blyat it's -20C here, should've been spring already

freezing.

Humans declare entire planet weather climate is changing because they have personally experienced like 20 winter seasons and this one is like totally different.

1 anomaly in 1 season is not evidence of global climate change.

Even if a group of people who have also experienced the same anomaly agree with you.

You're a fucking retard who engages in psuedointellectual onanism with anecdotal evidence at best.
Kill yourself.

All I hear in this entire thread is fuckey weather.

It just so happens to be unseasonably warm in Canada, but also unseasonably cold in other places. The climate is changing.

I know. Is everyone where you live doing Russian accents and pretending to be Russian?

yeah, its fucking hilarious

How do you canadians got to live in such a extremely cold as fucking damn cold country?
All you have over there is snow
snow and glacial temperatures
at least you have plenty of weed and people are polite in general

Just throw away all that data on climate, geology, and surface/ocean temperature. It's all anecdotal. Lead pipe leeching into the water supply? You have samples of the water? No, no, that's anecdotal.

You are truly a worldly man. Amazing insight.

>hey guys the weather is a little different than the norm this 1 season
>HAS TO BE THE ENTIRE GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGING!

Way too drastic of a conclusion from next to no evidence.

Why are you posting on Sup Forums?
Normally people who are baked out of their minds just watch shitty youtube videos

You're obviously not a scientist if you think that was a comment worth facepalming.
Stick to masterbating

meh gives me an excuse not to go outside and waste the season playing video games

I got my fan on here in Southern California. God damn global warming is real. Deniers are corporate shills. Go do your master's bidding, get fat and consume.

>next to no evidence.
Go away. I'm not EVEN going to get into it.

you bitches for real? you argue with people you're agreeing with. its beyond cancer. its like cancer-aids or somethn

I'm stoned
was just wondering how fucking cold Canada is
a damn huge country, but only ice and snow by there
but weed and politeness

Cold winter, hot summer.

fuck off op. SWO here, you need to think back to 2012 where the end of February and a week of March were 25+ every day. then it went back to frozen tundra

Currently in Halifax (originally from Ontario, and missing it), and there's been almost no snow this winter. Lots of rain, though, and no complaints.

What's even worse
you either freeze or sweat until your last cell out
how do you even get used to it?
But then again, weed and politeness

>be oldfag

>late 1990’s
>watched video in 7th grade about being nice to the enviroment and not being wastful with electricity etc
>or storms would increase and we’d have weird weather

>2000’s
>after 9/11
>this shitty video message has literally blown up to full scale public interest and political gerrymandering everywhere
>we get told the climate is going to heat up
>Al Gore predicts ye old 2012

>post-2013
>”climate change”
>weather is going to vary
>”settled science”
>needs more government money despite being a settled science

This shit has literally changed its message every five years or so.

Politeness actually makes us warming in the winter time.

Maybe it will chase off some of the niggers.

I blame republicans for global warming. Counting all that corporate money generates a lot of heat.

13 years ago there was a massive heat wave that you may as well have called incidental. Then there were progressive increases in the period of temperature highs over time in OP's region, as well as the occasional delay in expected, established seasonal changes in the local weather. Drier, earlier winters, and hotter, spontaneous mild weather and hotter summers that usually prompt smog alerts. Stronger winds knocking down all kinds of infrastructure. Where, for the past 20 years, it hasn't been quite so extreme. And that's just one region of the country. That's what we call a trend at best, a coincidence at the absolute worst. When the frequency of "anecdotal" happenings in the weather exceed the margin of error for weather forecasting, it should raise some red flags. Especially because the margin of error is so big. One could say the climate almost seems to be changing to this new established series of anecdotal happenings.

Bullshit OP, winter weather is over in southern Ontario over a month ago. Leaminton barely gets snow in the winter.

no shit it's real.
the question has always been to what extent people have on that climate change, as it's been happening since the dawn of life on earth.

Hey, im a Roman faggot Too and i broke my ass on sidewalk today also mi fa strano parlare ad un italiano in inglese

North of you is getting snow tomorrow.

Does it matter?
>Why make the world a better place if it wasn't our fault that it got fucked up

OP was basing his conclusion of "global climate is changing" on "this year's winter season is a little different"

If you want to base your conclusion of "global climate change" on all of the stuff you listed, that is much better.
A scientific conclusion needs scientific evidence.

I just hate OP and all of the TL;DR
>I agree with you, and OP should kill himself

Yeah! And dont forget the NRA!

yes Gazprom (Russian Gas for Europe) exported a all time record of gas 6 days straight

That’s some narrative questioning memory there user. Unwelcome ITT i suspect

See
Your post is not what OP said.

Good to know
but how friendly are you canadians?
being polite is one thing, being friendly is other
also, how based are you in general?

-21°C here and the strongest winter in like two decades. I wear fur like a savage indoors, because heating isn't worth shit in these circumstances.

UK has got -6 and a foot of snow off a russian storm right now were all a bit upside down

This, really. I tell foreigners that they will meet real Canadians when their car is stuck in the snow, and then we magically appear like actual snow-angels and push them out.

When Sweden and its language still existed, apparently there was a word called "hygge" that meant something like what we have, but alas, Sweden is no more.

Who cares.
We fuck up the Ozone, we all die.
The planet fixes it self.
Life goes on, without us.

-15 here in central Europe during day, go fuck yourself with your climate change

>isn't worth
why not?

it does matter because if we aren't influencing how the fuck are you sopposed to know how exactly to "better" the world? and how do you know it needs bettering? what if we are close to entering another epoch with change in wildlife or another mass extinction NOT directly influenced by human life?

>I'm stoned
Yeah no shit, dood

Germany?

>implying 14 degrees feels different at different times of years.

>This shit has literally changed its message every five years or so.
No, it literally hasn't. Read what you posted, and then go slam your head in a doorframe.

Checked
what do you mean by that?

when Sweden and its language still existed?. You mean old Swedish?. Viking age Swedish is much different from how it is today but Swedish still exists. I don't know what you're talking about. Probably jumped on the " Sweden has fallen " alt-right bullshit.

in my city with lies far south in sweden its -10. idk what your talking about eh

Because I'm in a temperate climate and it's fucking siberia outside, the furnace heats the water to almost boiling point and by the time it is circulated through the pipes the room temperature it manages to achieve is barely 18 *C.

Scientists are absolute shit at talking to the public while deniers are very good at it, which is why you get a lot sensationalism and mixed signals. The core remains the same. CO2 -> higher temperature -> unstable climate.

It would be hard to think that it wouldn't be called the Anthropocene given that we've done so much to Earth already. Even if it isn't our fault, it'll be our era, because we'll be fucking it up even more when there's less around to fight us. We made islands out of plastic. Plastic islands, man. It's a little hard to say we had nothing to do with wildlife in the ocean being offset a little when we can go build a community on an island of garbage baking in the sun.

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

the climate has barely changed (less than a degree in over a century) and people that claim to know why or if the trend will continue are full of shit

Yes, disregard the heat waves, cold snaps, floodings, droughts, hurricanes, massive wildfires and the resulting famines

KW here also getting up to 15cm

fuck you OP

>muh stateesticks
It's a "science" that tells you if you have the runs for two weeks then constipation for another two, there's nothing wrong with your bowel movement for that month.

Close, Czech republic

>15 cm
That's cute, we have one and a half meters roadside in a place that didn't see snow for more than 3 consecutive days in 14 years.

>They call it permafrost because it never melts, over geological time scales
Now it's fucking melting

none of that is climate, or change

>southern ontario
>winter

pick one you fucking pussy

Czech republic today

There may be a future where there are no snow days.
That's not a world I want to live in.

I am a snownigger. I'm used to it. I'm saying all week here has been 8-15c instead of -2 to like..3c. fuck off m8

WE JUST HIT MIDDLE EAST TEMPERATURES IN AUSTRALIA FUKKEN 50 DEGREES CELSIUS
FUKEN AY

Weather is fucking ace here. I love climate change.

Well, that's fine, because I'm not OP. All OP said was that Climate change is real, and that they live in Southern Ontario and it should be the dead of winter right now. My post was my half-effort attempt at providing a more scientific approach to the sentiment that the statement of climate change being real is at least a reasonable one. But upon further review, OP said that it should be the dead of winter right now in Southern Ontario, not that this very specific moment in time is exactly different from all the other moments at this time in the year for all the other alleged years OP has experienced weather in Southern Ontario. No, I don't see any anecdotal mention of past seasons, just an implication that this current moment in the season is not what it should be, in that this season should be a particular way. It should be the dead of winter right now. And, climate change is real because of this. I'm at least certain that this is part of what I ran with. That, the moment in this season for Southern Ontario is likely not what it should be right now- with the additional reference to past occurrences and observations of weather in that region. The climate, not remaining as it is expected to be.

In short, I'm thinking my post might just be part of what OP said, but not verbatim.

Holy fucking shit NIGGER GET A LIFE

That's friggin' terrifying, tbh.
>All that methane

Normies don't belong here.

Im a 25 year old kissless virgin you fucking retard reeeeeee

>25 year old kissless normie
FTFY

Was raining all day in tremblant. Plus 5

I'll kiss you normie

How the FUCK am i a normie you niggers

I typed enough to spark an impassioned flame. I am contributing to the change of the climate in this thread.

>he mad

Takes one to know one. Nigger

Niggerfaggot