You need to fuck a fursuit now

You need to fuck a fursuit now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZG0FMwZrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont like fursuits at all but the art is hot

No

Would suck

I'd try it but I feel like if I look for one I'll find some antifur murder person

no thanks

This isn't 2007 anymore, newfag

signing with newfag. good one friendo!

Fursuits are like a gloryhole, it doesnt matter how ugly the person on the other side is

fursuits.. modern substitute for a paper bag for uglies

Sup Forums should praise fursuits, now even the ugly fat neckbeards here have a chance if they have a decent dick

m8.. not a single dick in these two pics is even average.
ok the guy with white trunks with red line seems to closing in on normalhood.

I recognize that suit

I never said it made it them optimal, it just gives them a chance. I'd suck an ugly dude in a fursuit before I sucked an ugly guy that I had to look at

>tfw so ugly that ugliness bleeds through fursuit and people wouldn't even let me fuck them in a fursuit.

As long as your fursuit isn't crusty and used, you don't talk so I don't have to hear some gay shit or fat wheezing, and your dick isn't STD ridden I'd probably suck

Don't lie.

MUH TRICKSTER CHAOS CONVERSION
REEEEEEEE

Who has that pic of a bunch of furry faggots making an ass triangle in a hotel room

No lie some people have incredibly low standards, also I'm not really attracted to most features about guys, I just like dicks. So if theres something that hides the shit I dont want to look at thats even better

Okay, Todd Howard.

no mathil dont make a ngamhu flame build
Fuck off

You could wear power armor too and I'd probably suck you off. Then you rip me in half if I dont do a good job

k where you at if you think you're so srs bsznz.

I mean I'm not going to actually make plans or commit to anything because I'm a stereotypical antisocial internet furfag, but I'd do it if it was right in front of me. But if you've seen how ugly some fursuiters are that actually go to cons and actually manage to get some, I guarantee you aren't as bad as many of them

Rejected by well over 500 people. I have the looks not even a fursuit could fix.

I have several actual deformaties, strange proportions, basically everything from my waist down is fucked, some weird splotchy shit that takes up my whole chest and makes me self-conscious to wear anything but long sleeves and pants. And I'm really anti-social but still I've managed to get some before just by faking being somewhat confident and able to hold a conversation. If I can do it and other fucked ugly people can do it, its possible

I like that picture a lot. I'd definitely be more down to have sex in a fur suit with someone.

Clearly you're just hot and i'm not. Its like you don't understand basic principals.

Might be fun.

I agree. It might be sweaty, but I think it would be fun. I also like faux fur in general and have a bunch of coats and leg warmers. I wouldn't mind wearing some kind of slutty raver outfit with faux fur while taking dick from a guy in a fur suit.

I mean I have a pretty decent face and am able to hide most of my shit, and occasionally can hold a conversation. Good looks are like 80% of it but having a decent personality and being willing to actually talk to and meet people will get you a long way.

>Looks aren't everything: The meme
>Meanwhile there is a 100 trillion queue to hop on Chad and Tyrone's dick.

I'm not so much into wearing a suit myself, but I'd try being fucked by a guy in one.

If looks were everything then I would be a virgin and all the videos I have of two sweaty fat ugly dudes fucking in fursuits wouldn't exist, and I wouldn't be willing to suck off one of those fat ugly dudes. But yes, I also wish I was more attractive and didnt have fucked deformaties, would certainly help

>If looks were everything then I would be a virgin
Except you're hot and not a virgin. There you are lying again.

No point in trying to change your opinion, you might be unattractive but your real problem is that you have a shitty personality and don't want to believe its possible to have get sex when a bunch of ugly people do it everyday, so you use your looks as an excuse to try and cover for all the real reasons no one would want to fuck you. I know the feel

>when a bunch of ugly people do it everyday
Contradictory, if they're getting sex then they're not ugly.

There are only two people in the world.
Chads and Virgins
People who refuse to acknowledge this are just trying push some agenda.

stfu nibi no one cares

t. agendaman

>TheChadInsultVSTheVirginIndifference.

Whatcha gonna run next leagu

fp hiero 8) switching to gc if I can get one or two of the jewels

Is gc just broken op?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZG0FMwZrg
wouldn't say broken op maybe, but seems strong and p fun. this vid is w/o a shaper sceptre apparently

>This isnt the 1 hit kill from full hp
Is it a build I can play after a few days with a lot of cash and then just easy mode uber ziri shaper?

/trash/

>>/trash