What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

what's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

gave her a kiss at the end of out first date

Been seen in public with her.

Made her eat my ass after taking a shit 20 mins earlier

nothing, i'm not mentally ill, thank God !

This I guess

>God

Moarrr

I was in a convention and there was this hot af chick next to me and she looked proper sweaty, when she left i quickly bent down and sniffed the chair she was on.

fuck see gives birth to a cyborg

God exists and Jesus is my Savior, kys now edgelord

Any more of you putting objects in her? Or more tittayz

Buried her in snow.

she looks hot

Had a girl who fell in love with me.
I told her I'd only fuck her after other women.
Made her take their pussy juices off my cock in her cunt/mouth.
She would cum so hard, then lock herself in the bathroom and cry for like 40 minutes.

I fisted my ex a few times
She was anxious about getting a loose vagina
I dumped her after a few months of fisting her pretty regularly
Lmao fuck you get wrecked

pissed on her, hit her, made her lick my ass...almost let me shit on her but then we broke up.

Went out to my back yard and picked three lemons off the tree slightly smaller than an average mans fist.
Lubed them up and stuffed em in her ass one by one. Then fucked her with them inside her colon. Tounged her ass after and it legit tasted like lemon zest.

why do you want to shit on someone?
why do you want to hit someone?

Talked to her

with an ex-, fisted her while fucking her anally while she held her hitachi on her clit. She damn near passed out.

domination mostly

just how ?

tied her up, got her really horny and wet. then I left her there for about an hour or two

>railed an ex in her father's bed and came all over her. wouldn't let her wash the cum off for 3 hours
>handcuffed girlfriend of the last 7 years naked to the railing of our apartment balcony wearing a collar and rough fucked her, slapping her ass until she came and referred to herself loudly as my "little fucktoy cumslut". Almost certain the neighbors heard.

I love to dominate sometimes, to decide what can happen but I don't understand violence and humiliation. How do you enjoy this, how did you get into this?

Keep going

Tuched bobs and vegene

Not that guy, and I'm not really into shitting on anyone(though I might move to pissing on this girl I'm talking to now) but I can speak on the hitting. For me, that's more their thing, and I get off on them trusting me enough to do the things that make them cum. I'll slap the shit out of a woman if they don't stop moaning the whole time. I usually put my thumb right in their mouth afterwards and they suck on it and just shake. I'm not as into having them lick my ass as I am licking theirs, though that feels okay, but afterwards I can taste my ass which isn't a dealbreaker, it's just off. This new girl is on the ddlg kick, and I kinda just go along, but she calls me daddy and wants me to spank her ass raw before/while we fuck.

Tied a girl up, stuffed her panties in her mouth, spat in her face, rough fucked her cunt whilst she had a plug in her arse

to be fair, the water games and hitting (no marks, i wasnt beating her) where her idea. then you get in the moment and things happen...

>jesus is my savior
>visits Sup Forums
pick one honey~

post a [picture of her, fully nude with face, and have her watch the comments come rolling in as she kept me hard.

Paid for her dinner at a public restaurant

Given her respect

Why, because your parents told you so and indoctrinated you as a child?

I love her body. What else have you done with her?

moar

Is that Vexxsie?

Tied her to the bed with a piece of ginger in her ass and a vibrator on low speed in her pussy and a catheter so I could leave her for hours.

>not mentally ill
>thanks god
nice meme

Treated her like an equal

i got my drunk ex to tell me about the time she got her ass railed by a stranger, screenshotted it and sent it to her current bf.

>ginger in ass
what?

>fucked a woman against a rough brick wall on a bike path
>cut a woman's shoulder with a knife and drank her blood while fucking her
>pulled her head back by her hair during sex with one hand while choking her with the other and cutting off air supply for a few seconds at a time
>made a woman stand in front of me and rub her clit for a little while while I drank a beer. Once the beer was finished she deepthroated my cock until she vomited, then licked up the vomit and finished the job

eased her up to fisting after a month or so. She already had a DP fetish (though not confident enough to actually do it) so the anal thing was already part of the rotation. Had used the hitachi while fucking her in various positions. one night, just started combining all the elements.

If you skin a piece of ginger and carve it into a buttplug, it gives a very intense stinging and burning sensation, which is made even more intense if you clench you ass. I use it so that she can't clench her pelvic floor muscles to try to cum.

Spitting, slaping her face while hard dirty talking. Treated this bitch like the whore she was, and she enjoyed it.
The " submissive thing "

pic related

why wouldn't you want her to cum?

Because I want to leave her on the edge for a while, hence the catheter as well.

I knew I recognized her. Kliksphilip girlfriend or something ?

i stuck a long dilgo up her butt and then took it out and made her suck it

similarly, when i was 20, my gf at a time tought it was fun to stick a finger up my butt. i took her hand, took it out, made her sniff it and then suck it. i have it taped still today :) out of revenge she want and married a friend. lol.

I think so

a finger up your butt is kinda fun though

oof, you ok dude?

more pics of her?

I understand now. that does sound pretty hot. maybe I'll try it

>we got both naked on her bed
>but instead of having sexual intercourse, I told her "I'M SCARED!!!1!", quickly dressed and ran away, while she was all the WTFWTFWTF

Evander Hollyfielded ear lobe; repeatedly charlie horse knee to the ass and thighs face fuck, then force to stand for doggying; shave head then tie hands with it/shove them in ears and nose before taping them in place; pop anal cherry suprise before vag; doggy infront of sink, periodically dunking head under while (dry) tooth brushing ass; shave large dog then tar and feather her with it using toothpaste (make toupe for the dog with remainder of her hair); prone doggy and force her to talk to a furby with the fur removed from it;

Make sure you have a safeword, the feeling can be unbelievably intense. My wife peed herself and passed out the first time we tried it. And whatever you do, under no circumstance should you put ginger anywhere near her vagina or you will find yourself single, VERY QUICKLY.

>i have it taped still today
share the video faggot

I seen this post so many times. I refuse to believe this is real.

Yeah you're internet famous, bro. You were being recorded and you sniffing the seat is all over youtube. I want to believe it's really you and your oblivious to the video.

yeah tbh i nowadays have nothing against it
couldnt care less of the girl tbh, it was more of a fuck buddy. i kinda couldnt stand talking to her

>being this new

>ginger anywhere near her vagina or you will find yourself single, VERY QUICKLY
Tru story. Way better to use ben gay for that. I had to dump her tho, she wouldn't leave me alone and kept begging for more fucked up shit.

it's always me posting it, and it was real.

sometimes I add also some extra details -- we were on her bed (queen sized) while we her family was out.

also, you sound quite like a newfag

Theres no way thats not her. Too many similarities.

>meet a fat girl
>super insecure
>She obviously just wants a boyfriend
>tell her I'll only date her if she gives me head regularly.
>Get head from her every time we hang out
>fuck other girls on the side, she knows it but doesn't care.
>Show her pics of me fucking other girls, watch her swallow sadness with my cum.
>occasionally put it in her ass.

I've done more painful things to my wife, but the ginger-in-ass-and-left-for-an-afternoon is her favourite.

but why?

Gf had a short dress and leggings.

Made her take off bra, leggings and knickers.

Went clubbing.
She couldn't quite cover her nipples and her arse at the same time and when she danced everyone got a flash of firebush.

Made her sit on the centre seat at back of bus on the way home.

Took her dress off at the bus stop for the 5 minute walk home.

I'd rather like a thread where females(females(females))) talk about "What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a man"

bro is that a can of nerve gas? be fucign careful with that shit..

Showed her Sup Forums on my phone

Oh, I've done more painful things...but that one is torturous because it just does not end and the heat/pain comes in waves.

Face fucked a girl into she was puking uncontrollably on herself. Held her up head against the wall and cummed down her throat then made her clean everything up. She loved it and wants to do it more.

What's the most painful thing you've done?

I talked with her in public in front of her friends. She never lived it down

>that penis tip

Why am I laughing so fucking hard

Took Her virginity with a candle.

you must be young. you don't know there are times a penis shall not get wet for a solid reason.

it was to preserve my virginity.
and yes, I'm still virgin.

why would you want to that?

Either a cuck, or an angry fat virgin basementdweller

Inanimate objects don't count
Btw, was the candle lit?

God is effectively the concept of the universe punishing the immoral and rewarding the moral when interacting with other people. Humans need moral absolutes to function. Take bad actions and bad results will accrue and the same goes for good.

Read universal preferable behavior, a proof of secular ethics for more on this.

You monster

her pussy was so nasty that I puked all over it while trying to eat her out. it was probably more degrading for me.

no the candle was not lit but she was sucking my dick as I rammed it in her pussy.

>went to the movie with gf
>next day her friends asked if the movie was good
>she kept talking about the plot for some 20 minutes
>I then told her friends: "it was all about a girl obsessed with bad luck, and in the end she finds out it was the usual 'play stupid games, get stupid awards' thing"
>gf felt so humiliated she didn't want to talk for two weeks

fucking her ass with her consent but not her will . She is not into domination or so but was like a punishment for her bad behaviour.
She was ass-virgin, fucked her raw, making her put her saliva on it. No previous fingering, got almost half of dick inside her because was the tighest thing I tried, cum in her asshole while she had tears on her eyes

What are you waiting for my good man? Post it again

I married her... That is punishment enough.

underrated post

here you go

ew those nails

go on...