This woman was fucking a 14 year old middle-school student, and Sup Forums can't even find a slam-piggie to fuck...

This woman was fucking a 14 year old middle-school student, and Sup Forums can't even find a slam-piggie to fuck. You guys make me sick.

Discuss.

Damn I want that those thighs to to squeeze me into her cunt as I impregnate her

Seriously, you Faggots. This is now starting to piss me off. Was I just born 20 years too late?? Where were these bitches when *I* was 14?

I guarantee I would not have told Mom like the little homo she was doing (probably would have bragged to Dad, however...).

"A Florida middle school teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student and sending him nude photos.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office reported.

According to officials, Peterson – a science teacher at New Smyrna Beach Middle School – began a relationship with an student in 8th grade in November. The student told detectives on Tuesday that it began with her sending him nude photos."

Where are the noods? Please tell me one of you Sup Forumstards knows this kid and got the noods...

She's too fucking hot to go after a 14 year old. I don't buy it for a second.

Article says she gave him weed too.
>hot teacher gives you ride home
>gives you weed
>fucks you on the regular
>you tell mom??

ur a faget, kiddo.

Total fucking beta faggot

>She's too fucking hot to go after a 14 year old. I don't buy it for a second.
Excuse me?

Is her FB still up?

Does anyone know if hexes and black magic and shit is real? I kind of wanna make this stupid bitch get raped.

There's no way the allegations are true. Especially if it's some cuck faggot who went and reported it to the cops

No idea

How horny do these hot women have to be that they need to fuck a 14 year old when they look like they do? She could go into anyplace - a country club, a bar, a bowling alley, and walk out with as many cocks as she could handle - but she picks the 14 year old with the zits.

That's it. Now I know God hates me.

i go to this school. the kid was black.

sometimes these whores didnt get fucked enough in high school so she wants to relive that time in her life but this time she wants to give up her pussy to hot young fledgling chads who are beginning to exercise their sexual dominance over people like you

Fucking kek. That makes it even worse in all kinds of different ways. Even little colored boys can't keep they mouth shut? God damn.

Well. You know that what's wrong feels better?
That's why women cheat and that's why pedophiles like minors.
That and of course childhood trauma.
Same oughta apply to zoophiles and the like.

If everyone agreed all kinds of sexuality is just fine,
the amount of sexual deviancy as is would drastically drop.

>14 year old
>negro
>"dominant"

made me kek, user. (You) are a funny bastard.

So, you're saying that women are pedo just like men? Can't be true. Gloria Steinem says no.

it was super weird. news cameras were outside the school. never would have known too because she was such a chill teacher.

You'd think that he would have at least shared the noods with his crew before turning her in. What are the youth of today coming to? There are rules, folks. Rules.

Attractiveness is also largely about virtues, which are part of her personality. She's a middle school teacher so chances are she had neither, given that she fucked a student.

I realize it's shocking mostly because of the virtue we assign to attractive females automatically.

What are your friends saying (assuming this isn't bait)?

Whoa, slow your roll there fella, slampiggies are cool.

I like a piggy as much as the next guy, but I would have snapped my dick off inside this one.

nothing much. i didn't have class with the kid, but i had seen him regularly during lunch.

Just another day at school in Florida, I guess.

Apparently she wouldn't have been into you, she wanted to burn that coal.