#VoteTrumpGetJumped

ay putos thought we wouldn't find out about this website trying to get your little meme candidate elected.

Better watch your backs homies, aint safe from us nowhere. We beat you up in the streets we will beat you up over the internet.

See pic related? That's your future cuz. We aint gonna take no more of your White Supremacy were here to stay. There are literally millions of us voting Hillary not giving a fuck. I suggest you do the same. Just saying.

See your ass in November pendejos.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-fear-that-violent-anti-trump-protesters-are-only-helping-trump/2016/06/03/37b8c17e-299b-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-protests-20160503-snap-story.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/wall-street-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-213931
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/anti-trump-riots-and-the-war-over-liberalism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wooooo vote Trump get Jumped!

It's time to bring Mexican Democracy to America. Vote for the candidate we don't like and we'll behead you

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PUTOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice try, but spics vote for bernie

Sure thing, I open carry though

But their preferred candidate is also protected by the secret service...

Unlike Californians, I can conceal carry and defend myself.

I wish a nigga would. There would be one or two fewer Hillary voters.

Its gonna be fun when the perps get sent to jail and have to toss some Sinaloa cartel faggot's salad

Good troll thread m8, but gtfo.
sage/10
Also anons, do not reply to this shit thread

You have to go back

Construir un miro cabronecito.

>Go out in Trump regala
>Spics jump you
>Assault charge
>On the off chance they can even vote, they are in prison by the time general election rolls around

I don't get the logic of beating up Trump supporters, doesn't that like just make them vote Trump even harder?

Plus it kinda fits they send criminals to the US rhetoric.

>But their preferred candidate is also protected by the secret service...
the secret service doesn't guard mexican politicians

You have to go back.

Thats okay. Keep pushing, paco

the people carrying out the attacks and writing this shit on social media aren't smart enough to realize the irony of their situation. every time there's a story like this in the media, a moderate white sitting on his sofa finally decides to vote for Trump. they're handing him the presidency with this shit and it's absolutely hilarious.

Fascist.

The irony here is you're most likely illegal and can't even vote. In fact I can almost promise you are because every legal mexican I've ever met considers your kind literal subhuman scum and is voting Trump.

And even if you could vote, you're all in cali so it doesn't matter anyway. There could be 20billion of you mexishits packed into san jose all voting hillary but cali wouldn't be worth any more delegates than it is right now.

>Unlike Californians

Yeah that's the point.

WE COMING FOR YOU

>see pic related

Change that part and you got yourself a better pasta

Also someone please shop Trump's face onto Doc and Marty and Jennifer as mexicans

10 ft higher

just crazy enough to work...
lets all join forces and get our collective asses kicked! yeah!

These people fighting the Trump supporters are seen as Freedom Fighters (which they of course are) Hillary''s numbers went UP after these protests, a good majority of the USA supports these brave warriors.

Of course Trumpcucks will be more angered and some people will go to their side too, but when you look at the polls the exact opposite is happening. The people LOVE the fact that Trumpcucks are getting the shit beat out of them.

you're going to build the wall soon paco

>There are literally millions of us voting Hillary not giving a fuck.

*my sides*

calling him a white supremacist when you are the one committing violence? really dude check yourself before you wreck yourself

Try that shit in Texas beaner scum. You only attack people in gun free zones. Try me puta

I just want my grass cut

A few martyrs and these they'll get Trump 10% over Hillary in the polls.

Good job fucking dumbass shortfused Mexicans.

I used to think you mexicans were alright but now i am starting to dislike you.Most of you are manlets so im not exactly sure who you are intimidating my 15 year old nephew is taller than most of your men lol

I'm gonna rape your mother in front of you.

>tfw always carrying
I guess it's time I start walking around in full Trump gear.

lul good luck trying that outside of LA

>>>>>>>>>>>> post by this ID

the wall just got 10ft higher.
And I'm part Mexican. Thank got I'm white skinned (tan great doe). You idiots are making Mexicans looks so bad. Making legal Mexicans look illegitimate.

>Extremely tired "Internet Tough Guy" troll

0.8/8.8, got me to masturb8 to chicks with w8.

Also:
>Hurrr we gon breed yer white wimminz, pendejo
>Kids end up being potato-shaped, pallid, and speaking only a few words of Spanish

Yeah, and reinforces the notion the stereotype that they mostly have double digit IQs and are culturally incompatible with Americans.

Really makes you think.

Dear Hispanics,

Remember to record, upload and share these assaults.

If you are able, also make sure to highlight for Bernie or Hillary.

This will really teach these racists a lesson.

>tfw the average male height in the SW is shorter than the women in my state

You guys know the real way to stop this.
Boycott Mexican restaurants.

Underrated

>that delicious irony when illegal mexishits cause cali to flip red for the first time in forever and hillary loses so bad its called rape on national tv

If I wasn't thousands of miles away from where this was happening I would be killing me a lot of beaners.

>california red in the current year

lel

Could you also please post these thoughts you have on democracy on social media and perhaps link us to the posts?

I would like to share them with my progressive friends so we can laugh at Trump Racists.

I'm actually curious, with all this talk of commiefornia, whn was the last time republicans were more popular there?

>Cali doesn't issue ccws

My friend has one and people at my work have them. Funny thing though, beaners have the most. I work at a Toyota dealership in NorCal.

Wait this is exactly what we can need to fuel the fire of hatred for illegals. What else motivates an average citizen than sustainment of life and greed? Fucking violence. Avoiding specifically. If we can spread that hashtag through twatter we can reveal the true nature of the opposition.

Plus its catchy. If we can make it trending people will avoid the opposition and alienate themselves from hillary or bernie if we can lump those two this hashtag. And get jumped is mostly reconized term in the youth to young adult. We kill two birds with one stone altogether

I know a half-mexican guy who looks just like that. Skinny legs/arms, big gut. He thinks he's white, refuses to speak any spanish, and is a totaly insecure manlet douchebag. Literally a real-life cartoon character.

DEW NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE CHUW

-10/10

Democrats fear that violent anti-Trump protesters are only helping him:
washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-fear-that-violent-anti-trump-protesters-are-only-helping-trump/2016/06/03/37b8c17e-299b-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html

Anti-Trump violence is widely condemned. Will backlash help his candidacy?
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-protests-20160503-snap-story.html

Why Some of the Smartest Progressives I Know Will Vote for Trump over Hillary
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/wall-street-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-213931

Anti-Trump Riots and the War Over Liberalism
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/anti-trump-riots-and-the-war-over-liberalism.html

"...the most likely result of violently confronting Trump is to enable his election. It is the expression of *a backlash on the left against liberalism* — with all its maddening compromises and deference to the rights of the enemy — which fetishizes success as the by-product of cataclysmic struggle."

The NYMag article is a good read.

"Anti-Trump Violence" and "Anti-Trump Riots" in headlines are a great thing.

TRIGGER THEM. TRIGGER THEM MORE OFTEN. TRIGGER THEM HARDER. IT IS THEIR WEAKNESS. ITS WORKING

Too bad California isn't white.

the wall just got 3 ben shapiros higher

It depends on whether Jew masters like them or not
Americans are far more cucked by blacks than beaners. But their Jew masters worked hard on those propagandas so you won't see Americans being redpilled to blacks, expect Sup Forums

It doesn't matter what they do. What matters is how media writes the story. If they prefer beaners then I guarantee burgers would clap instead of voting for trump. Just look at how burgers clap to blacks insulting white peoples and call themselves "well-deserved"

Lulz

ORELE ESE LOVE TRUMPS HATE VATO, AND IF YOU DONT AGREE WE'LL FUCKING JUMP YOU HOMIE. VIVA LA RAZA HOMES

Not a single poll has been conducted after san jose, cuck shill

nice excuse, cuck

Even leftists are getting redpilled about beaners and niggers. Something they've known subconsciously, and consciously expend so much effort and doublethink to deny.

I think she ate 1 too many burritos.

Is 'Drumpf' supposed to be funny or is it just another libtard forced meme?

80s

>live two miles from a town named after the tree they used to hang dindus from
>the tree's still there

Typical deminigger doesn't understand grand startegy.

A few trump supporters get jumped and its all caught on camera, the next day the videos go up everywhere showing how barbaric deminiggers are. The important voter base is now swayed to vote for Trump and will not have a problem with millions of chimp-outs getting deported.

Buh-bye faggot, hope you enjoy getting decapitated in Mexico.

Yeah, and that burrito was about a hundred burritos ago

Lrn2google Texas ....
>and report the results

Reagan. He made the mistake of granting amnesty to a huge mass of mexicans in the area giving them the vote and Cali to the democrats. (it was actually Bush sr, but I'm playing up the ramifications of Reagans decision and he fell into the wave of Reagan inspiration)

the latter

Dehumanization, when people oppose them they stop being human and start being racists, sexists, fascists etc.

When someone who huffpost or obama has put a scarlet letter on gets hurt or loses their job, all the Bernie people see is pic related.

there was a town in my state that was called niggerviller but its blackville now

>Come to America
>Start your own business
>Share the one benefit of multiculturalism: Food

No reason to punish the only beneficial Mexicans.

our list of fuck yous

> 1. Fuck your gay ass flag
> 2. Fuck your stupid ass soldiers dying for israel
> 3. Fuck your mistreatment of women and other minorities
> 4. Fuck your system of abuse and oppression
> 5. Fuck your intervention into Latin America
> 6. Fuck your global remittance charges
> 7. Fuck your border
> 8. Fuck your stupid wall
> 9. Fuck your racist white education system
> 10. Fuck your boojee white upper middleclass upbringing
> 11. Fuck your mistreatment of our climate
> 12. Fuck your suppression of spirituality
> 13. Fuck your abusive trade practices
> 14. Fuck your support of despotic regimes
> 15. Fuck your predatory business practices
> 16. Fuck your Kidz Bop
> 17. Fuck your sexualization of women
> 18. Fuck your glib worldview on the Middle East
> 19. Fuck your killing off of the native americans
> 20. Fuck your putting mayonnaise on everything
> 21. Fuck your paying for microtransactions for children's online role playing games
> 22. Fuck your Trump

>implying a mexican would use the term meme candidate

2/10

If you hate America so much then get the fuck out you fat manlet shithead

Don't insult Kidz Bop
Some of their songs are unintentionally hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE

These dumb fucking beaners just did more to elect Trump than if he bought $100 million in campaign commercials.

Cooking is not hard, particularly mexican cooking.

I can make my own burritos, much like my ancestors should've picked their own cotton.

After Albuquerque dumbass

nice troll attempt, even a German basement dweller could tell.

I rate it 6,000,000/10

literally 6,000,000 more than the shoah ever "had"

good job!

the idea is "his name is his brand, his name is his power, lets muddy it and take it away." they don't realize his bantz is his power.

>this whole thread

silly beaners

Stay mad wetback.

fucking this yes

There is a hanging tree at a civil war site here. It's a Southern Live Oak, so federally protected. Kek at the niggers that can't do shit

That's some Che Guevara level shit right there. My buddy wants to take you for a ride along the coast

>being illegal inherently is commuting a crime
>white supremacist

This level of retardation.

As someone with Mexican ancestry this thread is offensive.

I can vouch for this man, very enjoyable rides.

I'm dating a half-Mexican who left America to escape you cholo cunts. Just for this, I'm going to go fuck her in the ass with my big white cock. The cucking stops when you shut your mouth and pony up for the wall.

Southern live oaks aren't federally protected.

still a race crime though

Fuck you I have Mexican ancestry this is offensive.

chinga tu madre, puto

Based