Mfw half of my friends magically became vegan past two years

>mfw half of my friends magically became vegan past two years
I wish this trend would die already. Are vegana plague in your country?

Yeah they're really annoying, not far from a cult

it's commonly considered to be a mental illness

Only ever known one vegan, a computer scientist and physicist I played DnD with. He was actually really fit (in a wiry mountain climber kind of way) and not pushy about it at all--in fact, he never talked about it.

Some vegans are shitty cultists of course but for others it's just a personal lifestyle choice

just tell them that we will eventually meet a plant based alien civilization, which will find them to be the barbarians

also that "animal products" such as milk and unfertilized eggs are not harming the animal in any way

also that vegetables taste bad and are inedible raw because vegetables don't want to be eaten (potatoes, etc), as opposed to fruits, which do to spread their seeds wherever you shit them out, this is why they are bright and sweet.

also eating mushrooms is plants was extremely dangerous for early man, as they are often poisonous, where as meat is fine for us, since we are omnivores. not to mention there is nothing wrong with eating things that are dead anyway, or feeding them to your dog

the only reason these people don't want to eat animals is because of how they are treated in some farms, but there are much better actions to take to prevent that, as opposed to making them completely go out of business- which would drastically reduce the number of animals on the planet

Why do you care?
As long as they aren't insufferable cunts about it then live and let live.

>As long as they aren't insufferable cunts about it
we're talking about vegans

It's always the healthfood nuts! It's really saying something that even in the modern age in a nation with free healthcare that these people still manage to eliminate themselves from the gene pool....nature finds a way

>Ezekiel
And nothing of value was lost.

I know a lot of vegetarians, but no vegans yet.

It generally depends on why they're vegans.

The ones doing it for genuine health reasons are normally low key and cool, it's the puritanical moral crusaders who are fucking awful.

It's a biblical name. Stupid turk.

>genuine health reasons

But it's not healthy.

>you can only get protein from animals

Ok

Okay Daniel

Actually it's Dan, how did you guess?

Oh, fuck no. Veganism is a plague of this world.
By the way, North Korea is the most vegan friendly country :^)

>hurrrrrrrrrrr

Ok

>duuuurrrrrrrr

... OK?

Italy
Yes

Never met one.They are propably common in snownigger countries