You fucks are great at tracking information

You fucks are great at tracking information.

I'm on Android, and I'm getting SMS spam from gmail addresses (2 of them so far). How do I track the fuckers down?

Or stop them. That would be cool too. My phone is so hot.

Op just track the shittards i.p there a million websites for that you just need the email url or whatever

Problem is it's sent to my phone number; no way to get an email header or anything, and all the sites need you to be emailed, not texted.

look up the area code to get a general idea where he lives

No, like it's an SMS, being texted to my phone number, but with an email address.

whats the email adress

Two of them:
[email protected]
[email protected]

its your ex, problem solved

Lol, wish I had an ex

Never had a girlfriend, haven't slighted anyone recently, never been in any relationships, no friends gained/lost recently, haven't made jokes at anyone's expense

I'm just really confused tbh

well did you pran someone badly or something

what is something you sis to a person that scared them mentally

Good question, I have no clue. That's why I'm trying to find out who it is.

are the texts ads, threats or what

Email 1 is [email protected]
Email 2 is [email protected]

In the order I received them, each about 200 times before I blocked it by the content of the message:
(1): FUCK BITHCES & GET MONAY
(2): (A really shitty joke about my tits, am guy)
(2): Hey (My Last Name) GUESS WHO
(1): I HOPE YOU DIDNT BLOCK ME

My guess is it's just somebody fucking around and DDoSing me for the hell of it, but I'm curious nonetheless

nah its probably somebody whos girlfriend cheated on him

can you reply back

What with? I don't really want to antagonize them, content blocking the messages is very annoying.

just tell them you dont know them, your not a girl and that they probabbly got the wrong number

It's not a wrong number, they use my basically unique last name (misspelled slightly)

did one of your friend and or family had a break up recently???????????

Not that I know of.

do you work in any establishment that involves direct interference with someones economic status

like accountant or bank manager

High schooler
Literally have no ill relations with people in like the last two years, my memory could be faulty with something before that but 2 years is a long con

dont reply for like a week and dont block them just turn off the texts notification for those specific email

theyll eventually give up

what happened in those last 2 years

So I take it there isn't really a way to find out who it is?

dont lose hope