Why are we all so ugly? And how do we stop it?

Why are we all so ugly? And how do we stop it?

gotta kill are self's

we kill ourselves

suicide is always an answer man feels bad man

We can't user. The best we can do is take care of ourselves. Work out, eat right, learn as much as you can and learn as many skills as you can. Sure we will never be desirable but we can value ourselves and be proud that we did so many things. That's all we have and I think it's just the handicap we will always have. It sucks but in our pursuit of keeping our mind off our face we could do some good in this world. I think that is something to keep me going.
After all ideas change the world not your face

EUGENICS :^)

euthanasia is always the answer, you should try it OP.

we can't, we just have to lower our standards

If you have the worlds ugliest face, but a halfway decent body you'll be able to pull girls if you're game is good. Just hit the gym, you'll be fine.

Honestly it all comes down to a lack of altruism and people putting themselves above others. The sadist part about human nature is that we are naturally dualistic in nature, as in we are capable of truly beautiful and wondrous acts of charity but at the same time we can be the worst type of monsters. But people always assume that people like Hitler are monsters and try to dehumanize them, not realizing that that is something only a human can do. It's also not realizing that people that don't agree with your mentality on things are not monsters. Groups tend to dehumanize others that don't agree with them and act like it's ok to do so. i.e. liberals and conservatives. Both are evil and cut from the same cloth.

Philosophy 101 was fun, huh? Fuck man's duality, we have a spectrum. Only a sith deals in absolutes.

confidence is more important in dudes. Seen some fuckers I'd argue weren't even human who have a shit ton of wives and gf's just cos they had the balls

I'm not saying their isn't a spectrum but you're proving my point by attacking. A lack of altruism.

A lot of words just to say people are complicated.

You don't even know what that word means. What if I knew that the only way to snap you out of your cringey pseudo-psychology was to insult the blatant issues with it, and thus bring them to your attention?

You're literally proving his/her point. Why are you so angry?

OP is asking why people like you are the way you are, so why are you acting like a jerk for no reason?

Attacking still I see.

Ok do you want me to convey the same exact message, but with more pleasant vocabulary? Is that what you define as 'altruistic'?
Your philosophical views on man are clearly lacking insight and are founded on uneducated grounds. There are many issues with the simple paragraph that you posted. I believe that you should educate yourself more on the topic before you try to make a claim like that again.

Is that better? I'm sure it doesn't get the message to him NEARLY as effectively, and is likely LESS altruistic because of that, BUT I used more neutral language, so it's good right?

I neither attacked him or acted like a jerk in that response. You falsesly interpreting my message as such was deeply offensive to me, and now my feelings are hurt. It looks like you are just as non-altruistic as I am.

You're clearly a child or an adult with a child's mentality. OP is asking about why people like you are the way you are. Why not just take a break from being an angry child all day, mhh?

You clearly did.

Nah, you're being aggressive for no reason and you proved his/her point. Stop being aggressive or you'll never get laid.

>inb4 "hur der hur, I get laid every 3 seconds"

Chill out m8.

You're clearly a child or an adult with a child's mentality. OP is asking about why people like you are the way you are. Why not just take a break from being an angry child all day, mhh?

two words: Blind Everyone

Explain.

Stop calling me aggressive or you'll never get laid.

>inb4 "hur der hur, I get laid every 3 seconds"

Chill Out m8.

?

The statement applies to you as well so I sent the message right back at you to highlight your hypocrisy. Although based on your of ability to realize that I assume you lack basic self awareness.

Sage

Nothing.