Why do black people like dancing so much

why do black people like dancing so much

It's in the Kangz DNA

Back in middleschool there was this one black kid in class that was so hyperactive and obnoxious.
For the longest time I thought he had ADHD. Then I went to highschool and noticed 1 out of 3 acted like they had ADHD, but I eventually figured out it was just a black thing.

So yeah the reason why they like to dance a lot is just because they usually come with ADHD it's no biggy.

ahh this is funny
sauce?

why are white people so bad at it (on average)? kinesthetic intelligence i think it's a thing

*thang

Because they're not used to the same dances. It's an acquired skill not a genetic talent.

It’s because white people culture is dog shit.

It's linked to slaves/slavery op. Music and dance is what the early slaves took from their homeland.

Why would anyone stack them like this?

It's damaging the ones at the bottom?

Africa the continent of 'culture' .. your so nigger you don't even know what culture means .. fucking superior melanin kangz ..

because of their natural rhythm

why are you such a dumb nigger?

>talking about culture
>faggot posts meme about race

Fuck outta here white boi. It ain’t great to be cracker in ‘merica today.

Do black people still really dance? All I ever see is the women shaking their butts up and down while the men do their weirdly aggressive version of the chicken dance/macarenia.

fucking Kung Pow man!

Can anyone translate niggerish?

Tongue of Fury is in production brudda. Hope it's as good as the first.

Hey hey now. We got BBQs, white picket fences, uhmm... fidget spinners. I think that's about it.
Anime avatar posting. Of course.

Left is probably about half white. There are some ok-looking ethiopian/somalian women. But she is not one.

Right is just obese and would probably look fine without the gluttony.

Why do soybois hate it?

it's called soul

A distinct trait blacks abandoned back in the 70's.

Another way to be annoying

I agree that the left is half white, but she is also half black.

School shooter lookin mfer. Look at that contained aggression. You can see the sternness in his hand as he raises it to his hood to subtly flip off the class. She shouldn't have stepped in his space but that kid looks like he has had problems for a bit now.

Because Jesus is black

>he

You mean she. She's a school shooter looking mfer because she's trying not to be in a stupid video by putting her hood up.

dancing is basically nature's form of attracting a mate
white people don't know how to dance because they have never needed to attract a mate by dancing, they do it by being attractive or smart or successful. Black people dance well because that's a way that they have developed being attractive. all forms of dance are for females to show that they can be impregnated well. men dancing really isn't supposed to be a thing that's why only alphas dance with other women grinding on them etc. niggers who are male and dance solo are usually loud obnoxious beta types who think they're hard but they aren't. when I was in HS we did a dance competition in a pep rally and I won by gyrating my body on the german teacher. Afterwards niggers approached me and challenged me to dance offs. I can't dance so I was like no thanks. But the males who dance it's like some weird gorilla hierarchy thing where whoever is the best dancer can attract the best mates. very primitive even if it's subconscious.

Yeah I looked at the backstory and I know its a girl now, but still. I'm not saying the push wasn't deserved, but the aggression is blinding. Anyways, WORLDSTAR BITCH

BBQ comes from bahamas, from the thaino people.
It passed by México on its way to the US. The original word is barbacoa, we still call it barbacoa in Mx. You guys got it with Texas, you know, the place that used to be México and now is the most anti-mexican place in the world.

Dancing is the vertical expression of an horizontal desire.
Take a look at this little piece of shit--->
That kid was probably about to get a lap dance or at least a dry hump rim job. Probably haven't figured out what is the penis for aside from peeing when that video was shot.

Dancing is a way to attract mates in several species.

And hot dogs with cream cheese.

>prprprprprobably

Hahahaha
Why is it always the white dudes

Honestly tho, this gif always has loling

but that's an aboriginal from australia not a black person, they're a completely different species.

god this gif is satisfying. would love to know if that chick got paralyzed or some shit

The kid that did that got jumped later, so bad he got a traumatic brain injury, and is completely fucked.

seriously? no justice in the world smh

haha all niggas need die haha black people thing is inteligent haha black people look like my shit haha black people from africans

it dates back to when they were in africa, and they had to move their feet quickly to avoid being stung by fire arts.

It's a form of voodoo nigger ritual, it's not dancing. If you ever see a nigger "dancing",get the fuck out of there cuz you're about to get cursed.

That kid was a girl and that didn't happen.

trigggerreeddd

Source please? I googled for like 9 pages, no info on backstory, no news article, no nothing.