Angry Birds: The Movie

Angry Birds: The Movie

PLOT: Red and the other Angry Birds are shocked when they find out their eggs are destroyed. They cried for hours. They got their ultimate revenge on the pigs and King Pig once and for all. But they didn't destroy the eggs. They would only kidnap them! So they set out on an adventure to find out who destroyed their eggs. They eventually found out that SpongeBob destroyed their eggs and fought him until SpongeBob is dead. They have officially avenged their eggs. The movie ends with the birds giving birth to new eggs. It isn't the same, but they are still content with it.

RELEASE DATE: 1/13/09

RATING: 8.3/10

NOTE: Since no one is viewing my movie on the movies/television board, I put it here. Please view my movie!

You suck

Fuck you, asshole. You don't know great and awesome movies.

Someone else view my movie! Positive review this time! Directed by Adam Sandler and Obama!

Did you really think this would be a funny or succesful thread?

Piss off. This is a serious thread and I don't want you trolls commenting here saying, "This is bad bait, kid! Get off the internet! LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

View my movie! This time, no trolls! Buy a DVD of this movie at Walmart!

If enough people viewing this movie, I will consider posting the sequel.

I'm sageing, how is this thread not dead yet?
Also you cant simultaneously bait and
>inb4 bait
It just makes it even more obvious. I'm sure even the 13 year olds noticed by now. Although your original post made it clear enough.

No one else viewing my movie?

I said piss off, faggot. This isn't even bait. I am a serious poster.

Stupid fucking trolls... View my movie! Give a positive review! I promise you that's it better than the official movie! Buy the DVD from Walmart!

Come on! I need more people viewing my movie so I can post the sequel!

Well atleast I got trips, make this thread not a complete waste of space. But really OP? You're still not breaking character? Even after its blatantly obvious that its only you and I here, and I am aware of the bait? Do you think that by pushing deeper you'll somehow validate yourself?

Someone! Anyone!

PISS. OFF. I don't need anymore trolls. I might post another movie instead of the sequel because of these faggots. God.

If I get a positive review, I will post the sequel.

Please?

Someone? Anyone?

Oh come on! It's a good and underrated movie!

You know what? Fuck this. I'm posting another movie. I'll try Sup Forums first.

Wow you really went through the entire process of setting up all thise VPNs and THIS is the final product? Infinite shitposting potential and you've created a thread occupied by you and one other poster. And that other poster is laughing at how pathetic you are.

Great thread OP

Great idea for a sequel OP!
>paint bullets like all the different angry birds
>paint your face like the pigs
>load the birds into a gun
>shoot the pig

>?????????
>profit

I made another movie on Sup Forums. You're not allowed in it because you are stupid fucking nigga trolls.

Also nice trips, only other poster besides OP...who is a faggot, of course