You mean butter face?

C'mon man let me see that pussy.

NIGGER STOLE MY QUADS

A lynching is in order!

Faggot detected

Neat. Any nipple shots?

That can't be the same girl.

Any more pussy shots?

Remindes me of an ex, her tits were tighter but damn if turned on those nipples would stick out, I could balance pencils on them. I knew how to turn her on.

62.141.37.244:8000
AleXsir Miami soundsets

What's her name, I know have some pictures of her somewhere I just don't know what to search for.

Mhm. Any spread shots or doggy view?

Fucking nice!!

Doggy view

Secrets, user. Share them.

More of these delicious khazar milkers please.

The sad thing is that we broke up before I got nudes of her. I was trying but it wasn't in the cards so to speak.

Jesus christ she has made me so hard.

Naw most desi bitches need nose jobs

You are a gentleman. Any in better lighting?

Here is the Milk

Anyone have more?

No I meant stories of making those nipples erect.

GLORIOUS. More!

Here

Wait where are the nudes for this cute brown bitch?

I'm a white dude and she was Indian, very white looking most folk thought she looked Spanish in fact. Gujarati, they're not brown there.

Laura Cruz? latino version of Lara Croft

That was easy, a little kiss behind an ear would make her nipples pop. She was very easy to turn on, but that's also because she was attracted to me.

I think I'm gonna have to cum for her

It was mutual so easy for eatier one of us to turn the other on. She knew just what to do to me too. It was fun but nothing lasts forever.

Damn. Any with her tongue out or anything like that? Spit on boobs?

She was also a professional model and definately needed no nose job, neither did any of her hot friends. Holy shit some of them were also hot.

Another way was the ice cube treatment. That was fun as fuck.

Another way was to let her win in darts.

Op, you are NOT a faggot and you delivered on requests. Thanks!

She would cheat though and flash me so a dart might go into my wall instead of into the target.

I think I'm gonna do a wget on this thread, if anyone is interested, just grab them all using...

wget --wait=2 --no-clobber --execute=robots=off --no-directories --span-hosts --domains=i.4cdn.org,is.Sup Forums.org,is2.Sup Forums.org --ignore-case --level=1 --accept=jpg,jpeg,gif,png,bmp,webm --follow-tags=A --recursive --no-check-certificate %*

Use the thread name as the argument to the script as in:
wgetb_4c

Sup Forums fucked up the thread name but just copy paste the thread name in there and it'll be sorted.

More of OP

>exotic
The word virginbetafags use to describe common hor streetskank pussy they haven't had before.
Literally your use of "exotic" is far more of the world's use of "plain", at best.

Half the planet finds your posts of asians/indians/shitskins to be common hor level.

Run along, kid.

You're literally too dumb to be here.

Why do you care so much you whackjob?

Nobody forced you to read or be in this thread.

Audibly kek'd, /thread