>19
>virgin
>want to lose it to a hooker

good idea?

yeah dude

no

why not

lost mine at 16 (if you dont count the BJ i got at 11) have had a 6 year dry spell. im 25. something went terribly wrong.

Just get a gf already. That’s what I did

Never been with a hooker, didn't had the need to, but I definitely don't think it's a bad idea. Just ask her to cum fast and than after like ten minutes fuck her again , I guess it's a good strategy for a virgin going to a hooker

This thread again

it takes time and i need to find right one first, not really into it

It's not a bad idea. Your first few times will be absolutely horrible and awkward and at least if you're paying her she will leave afterwards and you won't have to deal with any of the awkward social issues.

Caring about sticking a part of your body in another persons body so much that you go to anonymous online website to ask other anonymous people if you should pay another human being for the act of sex which has no relative after on your health in anyway. The only possible way being a virgin can negatively affect you is if you enough of a faggot to give a shit about other peoples opinions; in which cause you should fuck a hooker and get an STD so that no being will ever want to reproduce with a disgusting being. Ultimately life has no meaning so what ever choice you make now will never matter in the scale of the universe.

Other than that I'd say go for it

Do you watch rick and morty? I can feel your iq emenating from my screen

so you dont want to become powerfull

>so you dont want to become powerfull
how do you mean

Normie gtfo

So you do.

This chart always annoyed me on a technical level.

The first 4 levels have a caption as if one is losing his virginity at that age, but the rest of them are as if the person is STILL a virgin at those ages.

I need consistency.

just random pic related to it..

at the end youll realise that its fun and women want it just as bad as you want it.

both of our human sexes are made to mate.

true bro

when i lost my v it was to a girl i used to know i seen her one day and decided to myself that i'd fuck her
and we did many times