THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

1) The government is becoming more oppressive, overreaching, and dangerous. Police forces are being heavily militarized. We should surrender all of our weapons to them immediately!

2) Islam is a religion of peace.

3) Marijuana cures cancer and basically everything else.

4) Hillary would have done more for the middle class than Trump is doing.

5) Our educational system and world ranking is shameful, we spend more on war than on education. Our kids should protest guns and war by not going to school!

6) Muh science. Need proof to believe things. But genitalia doesn’t define gender and “I can be a girl today if I feel like it” hurr durr

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Gender_taxonomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get better b8 m8

>Need proof to believe things

so you're saying that you just believe whatever you're told?

THINGS CONSERVACUCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

1) That liberals actually believe this shit

THINGS Sup Forums BELIEVES:
1) raping their own children is still reproduction.
2) jews
3) jews
4) FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN CANCEROUS BOARD, FAGGOT.

wow you really dont know how to read english do you

Genitals are only 1 of 4 indicators for gender.

The following systematic list gender taxonomy illustrates the kinds of diversity that have been studied and reported in medical literature. It is placed in roughly chronological order of biological and social development in the human life cycle. The earlier stages are more purely biological and the latter are more dominantly social. Causation is known to operate from chromosome to gonads, and from gonads to hormones. It is also significant from brain structure to gender identity (see Money quote above). Brain structure and processing (biological) that may explain erotic preference (social), however, is an area of ongoing research. Terminology in some areas changes quite rapidly as knowledge grows.

>chromosomes:
46,XX (genetic female); 46,XY (genetic male) ;45,X (Turner's syndrome); 47,XXY (Klinefelter syndrome); 47,XYY (XYY syndrome); 47,XXX (XXX syndrome); 48,XXYY (XXYY syndrome); 46,XX/XY mosaic; other mosaic;
>gonads:
testicles; ovaries; ovarian and testicular tissues, not in same gonad (true hermaphroditism), ovotestes, or other gonadal dysgenesis;
>hormones:
androgens (including testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, etc.), estrogens (including estradiol, estriol, etc.), antiandrogens, progestogens, and others;
>primary sexual characteristics:
genitals (genital development);
>secondary sexual characteristics
dimorphic physical characteristics, other than primary characteristics (such as body hair, development of breasts); certain changes in brain structure due to organizing effects of sex hormones (Is it useful to view the brain as a secondary sexual characteristic?);
>gender identity:
one’s sense of oneself as a man, woman, or gender non-conforming;
>gender role:
social conformity with expectations for males or females;

tl;dr who's the one that ignores the science?

Conservatives think Libtards retcon what the Yin and Yang are and mean.

Probably because you said gender, which is being talked about solely in a psychological context. Acting like biological gender (sex) and psychological gender are equal is extremely dishonest.

If you're going to talk about something, at least have the decency to be honest about what the subject even is.

lol people with birth defects and extra chromosomes are not part of this fucking conversation, they are what's called an exception

What is it with the Left and trying to base every single outlook on the most far-reaching exception, and make that the overwhelming ruling factor? I mean really, think about it, that's all that liberals do. You could say this about the gun argument. They base everything around the lowest common denominator so conditions for everyone else get a little more shitty and fucked up.

what sex would those people be if they didn't have a disease or birth defect?

Things that arent real, for 500 alex

Gender is defined by:
Chromosomes, gonads, hormones, primary sexual characteristics, secondary sexual characteristics, gender identity, and gender role,

IS WHAT I AM SAYING. Not talking about the defects, although when talking about gender identity that's really the MAIN POINT of gender identity.

Being born a straight guy with no defects isn't being forced into mandatory sissification to wear a dress, except in your own fanfic fantasies, daddy.

>look mom I can copy and paste from wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Gender_taxonomy

test

But

You're Wrong.

Gender is defined by your sex. As in, your chromosomes.

That's it. Unless you're a liberal then there really is no rule, just your feelings

Apparently copy and paste, or even reading, is beyond OP's ability.

I didn't know, that's what I am saying, it's not as simple as what your primary sexual characteristics are, but even the fact that gender identity and gender role are 2 seperate other factors that have to do with your own feelings and your culture you grew up in.

There's tribes in Afghanistan that takes little boys and make them into belly dancer fuck bois because of the lack of women in their cultures, so where do they fall into the conversation there, but we're just talking about USA male and female majority... anyone else should be killed, as per the constitution? Founding fathers wanted a pure race free of degenerates, it's clearly stated, this is why you have the right to 'bear arms'.

tl;dr who knows.

well m8 Trump just said that he'll take guns FIRST without any due process.

you always thought that Obama was after your guns, but Trump will get it done. NICE!

now go suck some niggers cock bitch.

Basically. You want the science for this shit? having a dick or not is like 1/10th of the equation.

The World Health Organization states, "'[s]ex' refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women," and "'gender' refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women."

>FUCK WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS FEELINGS!
>SEX IS GENDER!
>SCIENCE!

You're basically quoting the science from the 1950's as if this is what we know from cracking the human genome. Go look up the science about gender than come to me about the science about gender, before you quote to me that God made humans, which is a scientific fact [citations needed].

well, logic would tell you that they are little boys, who have been raised like little belly dancy fuck bois. I don't really see your point here. If you are a guy, and you are raised like a girl, or you think you are a girl, or somehow you think you should have been a girl (bizarre) you're still just a guy

>anyone else should be killed, as per the constitution

You fuckin lost me here whacko, what the fuck actually goes on in your brain?

>Founding fathers wanted a pure race free of degenerates, it's clearly stated, this is why you have the right to 'bear arms'

They put that in there because a human being on this planet has the basic right to own weapons. Nothing more, nothing less. Honestly this is so sad anymore. Listen to yourself. You are such a puppet like I'm not even kidding it's really disheartening to read things like this these days. Wake up dude

asshurt britbong. you lot have nothing better to do than obsess over us while you lose your nation.

>need proof to believe things
How again is that stupid?

Well I don't remember the founding fathers making a constitution that says only the healthy and the normal are allowed the freedoms to pursuit happiness, so unless the gender politics is trying to push for mandatory gay marriage, there is nothing more that is being pushed, beyond what Alex Jones says that they're trying to make everyone gay.

Maybe it is a genetic defect, maybe it is a mental illness, the fact is we only lock up the violent ill people, and even if you have sciztophrenia and think the voices want you to murder your family, unless you hurt someone, there's no actual legal precedent that they HAVE to seek help. People like Brian Wilson of the beach boys to this day still has the voices wanting him to kill people, but functions normally in society.

Why does a girl wearing pants or a boy wearing a skirt fuck up your perception of what life is?

>THINGS RETARDED FACEBOOK WARRIORS ACTUALLY BELIEVE LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

MODS!!! Please move this retards post to Sup Forums

Nothing in this post is coherent dude, honestly, find help. You aren't even on topic anymore or stringing together logical thoughts.

biological= chromosomes
physiological= peen and sausage wallet
gender= do you have dongle or vagooner not your fucking opinion
life is life stop trying to be special