Why does the heat peacefully respect

Why does the heat peacefully respect................

>tfw green

My office was hot ss fuck, though, but when I left the street was chill and very nice.

........ the borders of the Ummayad Caliphate?

Quit being a baby

By 740 galicia was reconquered by 754 leon and la rioja was reconquered by some time porto was reconquered

el gusANO

Who cares? i was talking of areas never conquered

You count raids and occupation as conquest?

yes?

how autistic have you to be not to accept the map?

let me guess, you're the cuban "t. 100% spanish northern european" chicano

You are too dumb to understand.

You need evidence for this map theres no miirish castles or anything there.

It's only 26 C here and I'm dying. I now understand siesta culture brother.

can the spain heat memeing stop already? you guys keep making threads and the only thing I read from spain flags is heat this no AC that nowadays

when the dutch had 35ºc it was worse by far, now keep diging holes hans

It's probably dry heat. When we had 40 two years ago, it was only 30% humidity, that way it's not bad at all

Most of the people live in the coast

>Spaniards crying about 40°

now I've seen everything. Even we get at least a week of 35+ C temperatures here every year, and we're nowhere near as shitskinned as you.

el otomANO jajajajakakakaja seniores

Nope, we were never under Muslim rule. Does your village/district have a marabout of its own?

we're in the same latitude, dumbass

Well, isn't there always some wind going on by the sea?
I have some Sicilian in-laws, and they found it worse here back then compared to Palermo, because the air was absolutely calm.
Also temps can jump much more randomly here, in extreme cases it can shift between highs of 15 and 40 in July within a couple days (-5 to +15 in December/January), so there's not really time to acclimatise, look at that random erratic BS

>Spanish education

we're about the same as Bordeaux

made you look lmao

I've been told the Moroccans are shifty folk, but this!

Kek spanish people are so based
Gib spanish gf

technically, the arabs only had the whole peninsula for 20 years
arabshits btfo

Its the humidity from the Atlantic currents that does it for us fellow britfag, makes our mild weather fell much more extreme.

0c here feels like other peoples -20c because the air just bites, whilst in summer a 20c day can feel like a continental 30c.