Does anybody know the team in the UK with the best atmosphere...

Does anybody know the team in the UK with the best atmosphere. I want to get into football but I don't know what team I'd like to support, it can be in England or Scotland, lower leagues included, thanks in advanced.
Pic related this would be ideal but I'm 99% sure this doesn't happen in UK football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

City

Well where do you live? Surely that's going to make a massive difference isn't it?

See which clubs are near you, big ones and small ones, then go see one! Easy!

youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8

Seriously bro any team with a good crowd in Britain

probably celtic or some shit

It looks impressive but I don't like the ordnung and a man shouting orders directing German crowds

It's like they're incapable of spontaneity

Liverpool perhaps?

At least that's what they're known for here

lol

Lestah

support your local team

All the big teams, to be honest. City, United, Liverpool are all good. Arsenal are the only ones that tend to go quiet and butthurt if they aren't playing well.

The lower leagues probably have a better athmosphere though.

>English teams
>atmosphere

also, that kinda thing doesn't happen in UK football because the butthurt stewards that are usually fans of rivals are gonna throw you out if you do it. I guess you can bring inflatibles though. Lots of bananas at City games, not what you think either.

Liverpool. Their atmosphere is preety shit compared to german clubs for example, but it's definitely better than any other from Britain.

>also, that kinda thing doesn't happen in UK football

it doesn't happen because it's cringeworthy

UK fans don't get to their seats until 10 mins before kickoff because they're drinking or chatting with the lads

German wageslaves LIVE for the co-ordinated banners and chants

same collective mentality which elected Hitler twice

Leeds have the best fans

That was a third of the display at Celtic park in the last game the played so if your in Scotland it's these guys 100%

>City, United, Liverpool are all good
put the krokodil down Sasha

Last season Leicester were unreal, not so much this year for obvious reasons. Palace are supposed to be good, but have 500 meme 'ultras', and are not.
There are no PL teams with really good guaranteed atmosphere.

Crystal Palace has the best home atmosphere in the Premier League

Anfield is surprisingly silent. White Hart Lane and Upton Park were good, but are now ded. Man Utd away fans are noisy

Its bait but still
>Wanting to get into football
>Picking Eplel

It's because ticket prices have driven a lot of local fans out, clubs want tourists who sit quietly filming with their ipad and buying a shirt from the club shop. Also no standing sections anymore which used to generate atmosphere.

Away fans make all the noise at any ground.

p-p-please watch out league other than el classico

yeah this doesn't happen in the PL anymore (!) not because of the fans but because of the rules the FA put upon all stadiums. if i'm correct, stands are not allowed there, stewards patrol the tribunes and give warnings to people that stand and cheer, big flags are not allowed etc.

Go watch your local team and create some atmosphere, you piece of shit.

Sheffield United. Watch the Steel City derby next season.

depends where you are. What you want is team that is based around the fans that supports the community and in turn gets a real good local support. Its usually the working classes that will generate the most noise so you dont want no poncey posh boy clubs.

If your in London I will have to say Millwall, they make a lot noise despite not so great attendances. although they do have a bad reputation it is exactly that, just a reputation often used by the media for a cheap article.

even in liverpool now it seems like the majority of "fans" you see are fucking middle aged scarf wearing fucks from norway who have zero passion for the team they seem to "support"

Celtic's atmosphere is only good in European games. They only started selling out games again this season, a couple seasons ago they put a massive Nike banner over a section because they weren't selling them anyway. Embarrassing.

Not even lesta with their fairytale story had an actual atmosphere unless you like fucking clappers.

there's nobody with an atmosphere worth recommending here