My bosses ass. What next?

My bosses ass. What next?

how old is she? or does her hair only look grey because of the lighting?

better abduct them

>bosses

Nah she's in her mid thirties. I wanna smell her butt every day...

colleague at work. worth a sniff

When she leaves that chair.

OP seems like he's nutted in a coworker's food/drink at least once

Oh fuck I wanna grind my face against that ass.

Touch it

why don't you just abduct them and then you can do whatever you want with them
morons

Your boss is a woman? Ahahhaahhahahahha you fucking beta. I run a successful gym and would never allow a woman to dominate me like this. Look at the angle of the picture you cuck, you made her look ten feet tall. I would despise you , but i have seen this far too many times now to feel anything but weary acceptance. At least you will never breed.

Get more pics

This.Make this your only mission at work SOLDIER!

I wish I had a woman boss. My boss is pissing me off every other day. We bark like a fucking dogs on any fucking argument. He stays on his point and I stay on my point. He can't fire me because I'm good and I can't leave because I need a money and I won't find a better job even in half a year period.

Feet pics

mamma pls gieb fanny

that's the same picture you muppet!

I've already seen this thread before faggot

r-really?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?!?

I have seen this thread at least twice too. I still love this ass though. I wish there were good front pics.

I've always wanted to do that myself. I used to be the file clerk/errand runner at an office I worked at. Theyd send me to get coffee, smoothies, lunch, donuts, ect. We had 3 hot ass bitches that worked at my office who needed my cum blasted into their food/drinks. I always chickened out, and never went through with it. That was probably for the best tbqh.

Yeah, probably best you didn't.

Stick to just nutting in your family member's food like everyone else does

>what's next
me doxing your workplace and sending your boss all the pictures you're posting of her ass
then you get charged with harassment by the police, you lose your job, and everyone knows youre a fat creepy lard fuck who is too beta to talk to women so he takes secret pictures of them

what a fucking beta!

My boss has a better ass

Damn what kind of faggot internet design studio you niggas work in? There any men in there?

lol go ahead, I'd like to see this
dox his workplace with some shitty exif data
dox anyone for the first time
you're an enormous faggot who hasn't doxed anybody, ever.

Well, *my* boss's ass is pretty impressive.

Hmm blue coat. Walmart ass?

>nobody on the history of Sup Forums has ever doxed anyone ever.
>it cannot be true.
>it just cant be...!
>i-i dont want to believe it!!!
>*covers ears while yelling "lalalalalalalalala"*

lurk more newfriend

I dox plenty. Out of fun - I would just like to see you do this. So have at it faglord

Things that will never happen. Every time it's pussies hiding lack of skill by saying nypa. Now go be useless

Well OP, whoever that red shirt lady is I would eat her fuckin ass too. Id let her fart in my mouth

Do the dox and give it to me. I must see this ass in person. Sniff it if possible.

I see him calling 3 different anons "samefag" quickly in his future

I would have left the thread too

you are a faggot that is too easy to spot.

wanna know how you're all talk?
you're all up in arms about one doxing.
someone said the word and now hackerman has to chime in with his opinions.
kid i was doxing people decades ago before you even knew what myspace was.
you wanna talk? tormail me.
atzerpfhbqlvmrtlz

weak b8

dub dubs... and we are off!!!

she's a fucking milf. more creepshots or pics of her?

... I'm 33.
So decades before what... the internet was invented?
I don't bother with tormail because my internet use is pretty vanilla.
But okay, got me to answer, so you do have your (you)

>child has no argument
>its bait
kid posts the most minimal two worded reply to minimize damage because they actually care what anonymous people say.
imagine being that vein. sad!

think you're hot shit because you're 33?
browses Sup Forums at 33, sad.

Little known fact about this pic, if I hadn't turned the flash off just SECONDS before taking this pic..... yeah. Something stopped me, and I knew the volume was turned down. Whats bothering me? My heart was pounding. I turned around and did a test against the opposing wall where nobody was. The flash went off. If I hadnt listened to my gut instinct I'da been noticed lol

dude you're shitposting on Sup Forums, how much more beta do you want to be? lurk more.

>risking your job, friends, social standing, and entire career path for a blurry ant-sized photo of some chubby bitch's ass in sweatpants

what is even wrong with you people

Its blurry because I shrunk it. Theyre slacks not sweats :P

so are you doxing before I knew about myspace? Or am I sad...
Or were you called out on being a faggot that cannot live up to his threats.

Unzip penis

still waiting on this faggot to dox...

he has 2!

thats my mom dont you dare post any more pics of her or i will report you to the police, Oliver

Post pics of your mom

need more

I chuckled.