Why don't people rate Rooney? His accomplishments are literally on par with Ronaldo's or Messi's...

Why don't people rate Rooney? His accomplishments are literally on par with Ronaldo's or Messi's. Top goal scorer ever for his club. Top scorer ever for his country. 2nd all time league scorer. Top scorer ever for one club in the league. Win every trophy he could win at ManU. Literally been the face of English soccer and the biggest club in the world for 10 years straight.

FAT GRANNY SHAGGER
FAT GRANNY SHAGGER
YOU'RE JUST A FAT GRANNY SHAAAGER

don't expect a serious discussion here, my american friend. It's no a place for us.

Because Sup Forums is filled to the brim with literal children that never got to see him on his prime, and even if they did, kids these days liver for the present, with no regards nor respect for history.
Rooney was amazing and thats fact.

we are living in the age of rooney la

He looks like a chav. Ronaldo is beutiful and Messi has some autismal mystique.

System babby

He looks heroic :(

The only person who would rate Pooney is someone who just woke up from a 10-year-long coma.

>Why don't people rate Rooney?

They do but he peaked 2005 to 2011

2012 onward (his mid 20s) was a steady decline

Rooney has Ronaldo's talent but none of his athleticism, which is why Ronnie's career will last 10+ years longer

what a post

why are japs the best at everything they do? pic related

I try
>His accomplishments are literally on par with Ronaldo's or Messi's
nope
>Top goal scorer ever for his club
only important for ManU fans
>Top scorer ever for his country.
thats not really an accomplishment ( A FUCKING DENTIST), also 53 goals in 14 years is solid but not the most amazing thing ever in football
>2nd all time league scorer
not really important
>Literally been the face of English soccer
i do feel sorry for the english
>and the biggest club in the world for 10 years straight
again nope sorry

see

Tsuuu and Messi maybe more renowned, but can they say they where in the greatest spots advert of all time?

who is this semen demon

Rooney got carried to his achievements by far better players, Manchester United always had a better forward when they won a major trophy:
2006-07 PL: Cristiano Ronaldo
2007-08 PL/CL: Cristiano Ronaldo
2008-09 PL: Cristiano Ronaldo
2010-11 PL: Dimitar Berbatov
2012-13 PL: Robin Van Persie
2015-16 FA Cup: Mata/Martial
2016-17 EL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

He's just a squad player that stuck around long enough to break the record. And it's a similar situation with England.

because he never took things in his own hands and really upped his game
the only time he did that was 09/10 season in which he got injured and was never the same after that

>the face of English soccer

and thats a good thing m8? xaxaxaxa

Consistent but never fulfilled his potential to be world class.

>Top scorer ever for his country
Embarrassing. 1 world cup goal and a bunch of pens against eastern europe part timers.

well, do you think the statue of ronaldo in that advert compares in greatness to the one at whatever airport?

>le scored most goals cos i was worked like a slave since 16 and have more appearances than every other twat man
>le smash home 86th min penalty against Macedonia man

He's been declining for a while, and people feel it's too early for a 30 goal striker to decline so rapidly. He clearly doesn't take care of himself like most players do, and he's a manure (hated by every non-manure fan) captain who isn't really liked by their own fans due to his contract Jewery, and the top player for a national team the press constantly builds up and rips down

>Leave boyhood club to join most hated club in the country because they can give you more money
>Say it's because you want to win trophies
>Show a complete lack of respect for where you come from

I wouldn't say he's the face of English football I would say he's the face of worldwide football.

Now I fully expect the same false equivalency that revolves around muh shekels like I always here.

you know how in american sports they have white players propped up as goats when they dont actually come close to better black players? r00ney is that for english people

Wright, Rio, Barnes and Cole are pretty much England's only ever decent black players

because this is Sup Forums

only the retards actually fall for the memes

Walcott? Smalling? Chamberlain?

Nowhere close to the aforementioned, or Rooney for that fact.

>no Lampard
>no Gazza
ISHYGDDT

Erm??? Rashford?

thats not my point. hes being held up because hes english, not bc hes white

Your Mother Will Die In Her Sleep Tonight Unless You Call Everyone In Here A "Fucking Faggot":

no immunities

Lots of potential but I'm talking players with long successful careers

Remember Scott Sinclair looked great when he was 19 too